Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any fried chicken fans?

Stone Cold Applejack

Me!  :D  I know it's not the healtiest thing in the world to eat but sometimes you just have to eat some things for the pleasure of it.  Fried chicken is one of them.  Ever since I was a boy I've loved Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I can also go for some Popeye's or Church's but there are some pretty good independent places to get fried chicken as well.  If anybody remembers the Roy Rogers fast food chain, they had some pretty happening chicken too.  Yum!  :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

For the best fried chicken on earth, besides my mom's homemade stuff (which is NIRVANA!!!) I'd have to go with the fast-disappearing Pioneer Chicken. It's down to its last two remaining restaurants in California, where there used to be hundreds. Dear me, what a loss. 

• Brohoof 1

I like fired chickens if they're not too fatty or oily. Church chicken and homemade are the best. 

I do like fried chicken but I only eat the legs. The thighs and wings are hard to eat.

Fried chicken is good eatin'! :mlp_yeehaa:

Back in my teens when I was trapped in an awful electrician's apprenticeship, I used to meet up once a week with an old friend I knew from primary school at a shopping centre food court where we ordered a KFC bargain bucket. We'd just eat and talk until the bucket became empty and the cola was gone. I remember one time my friend turned up for one of our meetings drunk after an office christmas party. He was tired and didn't really know where he was, so I told him to go home and get some rest. I sat there, eating the left over fried chicken, watching my friend ascend the food court escalator in a swaying fashion, before faceplanting himself once he reached the top.

Fried chicken is always better with entertainment I find. :-P

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Raising Cane’s or Chik-fil-A are some of my faves, although I haven’t really gone to either in a while. Not many of either around places I’m close to :sealed: .

I have to be correct here and call it Deep Fried Chicken. You see, when I was in the U.S. asking for fried onions, I got fried onions (fried in a pan). I should have said "Deep Fried".

And yes, I like anything Deep Fried! My favorite is plain donuts, and they taste kinda like chicken, so yea!

Edited by Splashee
Spelling