Sign in to follow this  
Yozer247

Friday Movie Night 11/21/2014

Welcome to Equestria.TV Friday Movie Nights, where your fellow Poniverse community members join together to watch movies and chat, but the fun doesn't stop there! When episodes are airing, you can tune in the next morning, where we’ll all watch a new episode of Friendship is Magic together on a live stream, and you can join us on Wednesday nights for Lounge Night, where we just sit back, relax, and watch whatever we want, whether it be movies, livestreams, or ponies. And remember, even when there’s no movies or livestreams, there’s always something to watch! We keep pony videos and episodes playing non-stop, 24/7!

Your a wizard derpy.

mvRHc6t.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Showtimes

6:00 PM EST

12:00 AM CET

eL2J4iZ.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Showtimes

8:10 PM EST

2:10 AM CET

img-2710418-1-KEJjdcc.png

UNSCRIPTED SATURDAYS

2:00 PM EST

7:00 PM CET

Unscripted saturdays is an event where us staff get together and play some videogames while talking about random topics. Its filled with action, adventure, explosions and romance! Come hop onto the chat and join us in our random antics.

FAQ

What time does it start in (insert timezone here)?
The times listed above are in EST/EDT and CET. To convert to other timezones there is a very convenient conversion site here.

Do I need an account?
If you want to chat, yes, but no account is necessary to watch.

How do I request a movie?
Post your movie requests in this thread. A poll is put up every Friday for you to vote on the two movies to be shown.

How do I request a YouTube video?
Post it in the chat and a mod will add it to the playlist.

Are there any rules?
Yes! Please check the Message of the Day box (above the chat) for a link to our rules.

Wow! This is fun!
Thanks, we’re glad to hear it! If you really enjoy it, be sure to tell your friends about it so they can join in on the fun as well! Remember, you don’t have to have an account on the site to watch! And don’t worry if there’s not a movie or episode stream going on! There will be random pony videos and episodes played at random 24/7, so there’s always something going on!

If we have last minute technical difficulties, the movies may be delayed for a short period of time, which will alter both of the movies’ starting times, so stay tuned to this thread for updates. If watching the movies becomes an impossibility for some reason, we will watch ponies instead. Feel free to contact the ETV staff (which will be viewable in the channel’s Message of the Day box) if you happen to have any further questions on the subject. If not... Join in on the party!

Equestria.tv

(All of these events will be taking place in the CMC Clubhouse.)

• Brohoof 2

A shame I would miss it, haven't seen part 2. Next time Gadget, next time.

Fuck why bloody harry fucking potter. :(

Fuck why bloody harry fucking potter. :(

Since its obvious you don't like harry potter, don't worry, this was shown a few days ago on friday :P

Oh thank god I missed it.

Youzer you just saved my soul.

Are you Jesus? :/

Edited by NeutralNoob

Are you Jesus? :/

I might be

Damn son I should have known :(

Yozus walks among us. I hope he brings presents.

Edited by QueenDemandypants
  • Brohoof 1