Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cutie Mark Crusade!

Storm Shine

@@Fractured,

@,

@@Yoshi89,

"Dunno how it'd look, but I bet it'd be So tasty looking that some ponies would think your talent was being delicious."

Blitz looked at Skyla for a little bit, tilting her head from side to side with a slight bit of drool going down the left side of her muzzle, like if she was contemplating tasting her to make sure she wasn't, but after a bit she started to just giggle, moved really close and half.whispered to the filly.

"Stormy's awesome, but I bet that he'd still loose to Derpy. I've seen her with muffins before and they just go fwoosh and away. Like a vacuum cleaner or something."

She bounced a little back after that and turned around to see who else she could speak with, then narrowed on the siblings and wandered over to them.

"Y'know, you Could get a cutie mark from eating something I bet. Like being a taste tester, or a baker like Mrs. Cake."

She had thought about going to Pinkie and Stormy, but she was likely gonna open her muzzle and say something about how she bet they didn't really mind to be stuck muzzle to muzzle like that, but Grey might find that weird, and she didn't want to do that to her friends. Not intentionally anyway.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured, @@Littlecandylulu903, @@Blitz Boom, @,

Apple Bloom fell off her log in a laughing fit, remembering the cake Pinkie and Storm made that they eventually became a part of. "Reminds us of the time y'all let us make taffy, Pinkie Pie," she said. "I had taffy stuck in my mane for weeks!"

"I don't think we've done an eating contest for our cutie marks before," Babs said, shaking her head.

"Sounds like fun, though," Fudge smiled.

"Knew you'd say that," Apple Bloom quipped. "If we had one in Ponyville, you'd have some competition, Fudge. We have a colt just like you who loves to eat. His name's Truffle Shuffle."

"Blitz has a point," Sundae reminded him. "If we can't get our cutie marks in eating food, we might as well try making it, too."

"That's a great idea," Fudge said before turning to Pinkie Pie. "Hey, Pinkie, can we try cooking at Sugarcube Corner in the morning?"

@Blitz Boom@Yoshi89@Littlecandylulu903,@Storm Shine,

Skyla went backing away slightly from Blitz's off-putting stare, to smirking lightly once she realized that she was being played with, to becoming curious; exactly who was this Derpy mare? She didn't actually know the ponies in Ponyville all that well, and she happened to be drawing a complete blank the more she thought about it.

But, now, she had something equally as pressing to consider. Did she want to stay here? They were nice ponies all of (even odd little Blitz Boom), but she had been running away, and she felt like she had just interrupted something important. Was it her right to stay here? And where would she go next?

"Sugarcube Corner? Isn't that the bakery here in Ponyville?" she whispered to Applebloom. Technically it was one more place she hadn't been, so she had only guesses to make.

• 2 weeks later...

@@Yoshi89,@@Fractured, @@Blitz Boom,  

Pinkie giggled, bouncing over and patting Fudge on the head, "Sure!" She chirped happily, "Though I'll probably need Stormy's help to watch over things if you all want to try baking." The pink mare added with a small grin, knowing just how messy things could get when the Crusaders did things unsupervised.

"And I would be more than happy to help!" Storm said, popping up next to Pinkie. "Besides, I love baking too! Especially muffins..." The blue pegasus drooled a bit, staring off into space as he daydreamed about muffins.

Pinkie giggled again, "We may have to keep an eye on Stormy too!" She stage whispered to all the foals, "He might try and eat some of the muffin batter if we don't"

Storm shook himself from his daydream and chuckled, "I absolutely cannot say that I wouldn't." He agreed goofily.

@,

@@Fractured,

@@Yoshi89,

"So we're baking tomorrow? Yey, sounds like fun."

Blitz bounced up and down a bit before a light went off in her head and she looked up at Storm and Pinkie.

"Oh right, but I can watch, right? I wanna see what everypony can do."

A big grin was on her face, even though she knew she couldn't touch anything in the kitchen if it was. Mrs. Cake had elaborated on things beyond just asking her not to try and make frosting, and had went to the point of flat out making Blitz Promise that she wouldn't try bakery in general, or at least not until her impulse control was better.

Blitz was sure that it was not because Mrs. Cake had anything against her, so she had promised not to do so until the day came when it didn't sound hilarious to make a muffin that acted sort of like an exploding cigar. That thought, along with her proved poor abilities to make anything edible anyway and the random chance that she'd end up exploding an oven, made it so that she wouldn't be able to make anything in the kitchen except perhaps a mouse-catcher or something without going against her promise, and Pinkie always said that when you made a Pinkie Promise, you should always keep it.

Oh well, they'd see what would happen when they got to that point. Perhaps she could do something less prone to exploding that could still help the others, like the dishes or watch as Stormy tried to eat the batter. She'd have a better chance to stop Discord from doing chaos than to prevent Stormy from getting it of course, but she could still watch out, and perhaps warn Pinkie about it if she hadn't taken the bowl already. She would know how to handle her coltfriend.

@@Fractured, @@Littlecandylulu903, @@Blitz Boom, @,

Fudge licked his lips at the mention of getting to bake at Sugarcube Corner in the morning. He remembered eating the fresh-baked cookies his mother gave him back on the train. Maybe he can bake cookies just as good as his mother does. "Sounds like fun already," he told Pinkie Pie. "I can't wait."

"We have to introduce you to the Cake family too, Fudge," Apple Bloom said. "They're nice and I'm sure they can teach you a thing or two about baking, with Pinkie Pie."

"That'd be nice," Sundae beamed. "Our parents won't let us use the stove. We're too young."

"Yeah," Apple Bloom said, "but I reckon Mr. and Mrs. Cake were about your age when they got their cutie marks. Maybe they were a little older so no better time to start!"

Edited by Yoshi89

@Blitz Boom@Yoshi89@Littlecandylulu903,@Storm Shine,

Skyla absent-mindedly heated up a marshmallow while she thought more about this situation. It was true that these ponies were nice, and it was obvious that they wanted to help her, at least in their own way. But could they, or was she beyond helping?

The marshmallows began to sizzle. It would be nice to stay with them, and it would be fun to go and learn how to bake, even if their previous experiences had all seemingly ended badly. And, who knew, it could turn out that she did have a talent in cooking. Or something. She decided... she'd spend one more day with them. Just one.

Her marshmallow burst into flames.