Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cutie Mark Crusade!

Storm Shine

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Babs, Brownie and Sundae each sampled one of Riley's cookies.

"Yum!" Babs' eyes lit up. "You're right, these are good!"

"Not as good as mom's," Chip blushed, embarrassed at the thought of turning down his mother's home-cooking.

"Our mom bakes for fun," Sundae said. "She styles manes for a living, that's her talent. She does mine once a week. I tried styling the hair on my pony dolls but I kind of ruined them. I thought they'd grow back after I cut them just like ours."

@@Yoshi89,

Storm's eyes lit up as Sundae asked about Pinkie and he gasped happily, "Oh Pinkie is the absolute bestest best mare I've ever met! She loves parties and baked goods and baking baked goods and she's hyper and spontaneous and fun and happy and nice and selfless... She runs around Ponyville spreading smiles and happiness and laughter with her beautiful pink mane trailing behind her as she bounces around, her sky blue eyes captivating...." He trailed off.

"Erm...*Cough* Yeah, she's an absolute wonder! The best moment in my life so far was when she and I got together as special someponies!" He said, a little embarrassed at his love-stricken ranting.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Wow!" Sundae exclaimed as Storm finished talking about Pinkie Pie. "She seems like a great pony! I sure can't wait to meet her. I love parties and baked goods, too."

"You have to meet the Apples, too," Babs insisted. "Applejack is one of Pinkie Pie's best friends and her sister Apple Bloom is pretty much the reason we're all going here. We wouldn't have had the Cutie Mark Crusaders without her."

"Who else is there?" Brownie wanted to know.

"There's a pegasus filly named Scootaloo and a unicorn filly named Sweetie Belle," Babs answered. "They've been trying so hard to get their cutie marks. Maybe we'll help them and ourselves together."

@@Yoshi89,

Storm snickered, "Good luck with that.." He said off-handedly, "I've been trying to get those two together for a while now..." Storm shook his head. "But it hasn't worked so far, neither of them seem to be getting the hints... You'd think that Grey and S-" Storm abruptly cut himself off. "Erm... I mean... uh..." He quickly stuffed a muffin into his mouth before he could accidentally give more away.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Babs chuckled slyly at this while the twins shrugged. She then pulled Brownie, Sundae and Reece aside to where Storm couldn't see or hear them.

"Don't be surprised if the crusaders in Ponyville try to play matchmaker with you," she warned them. "They know how to create a Love Poison."

"I hope Storm doesn't get too desperate for Grey," Brownie said.

"Or else the crusaders would have plunger arrows as their cutie marks," Sundae deadpanned.

@@Yoshi89

"Actually it's mostly Pinkie that's pushing for them.." Storm said from his position next to Sundae, "As much as I want Grey to get together with his crush, I only give nudges while Pinkie is trying to get me to push it up to shoves..." He continued with a chuckle. "Also, the Crusaders have learned their lesson about the love poison." Storm informed them, before mumbling, "I hope..."

@,

"I heard of the love potion," said Riley. "I wondered about what it would be like if I used it on Anala... but I would never do that. I love her, and as such, I need to let her be free to make her own choices. Real love isn't something you can turn on and off like a faucet."

"I don't know." Brownie shook his head. "I'm kind of young for a special somepony."

"So am I," Sundae agreed.

"The crusaders seem to be, too," Babs added, then whispered to the twins. "But we'll see about Reece when we get to Ponyville."

"Speaking of which," Sundae said. "How far is it? I don't think we've been on the train long."

@@Yoshi89, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm nodded at Riley, "Yeah, fake love is no way to have a relationship..." He replied. "I could never imagine doing something like that to Pinkie either... I think that I'd banish myself from Equestria and all civilization sooner than force Pinkie into anything..." Storm continued. "AKA: Never..." He finished with a smile.

Turning, Storm chuckled at the three foals and their conversation, "Well you all might be just a little bit too young for a special somepony..." He said with amusement saturating his tone. "But apparently not too young for a crush, going based off of everything I've seen... Not just Grey and S- Er, anyways not just in Ponyville." Storm continued, managing to catch himself before he could say Grey's crush. "There's a lot of young love that happens in Equestria, some that work and some that don't... But, that's kinda life in general there..." He said, in a semi-serious thoughtful way before shaking his head.

"So, do you foals have any hobbies you enjoy?" Storm asked from where he now stood on the wall, wings closed, facing the ground. "And we'll likely be at Ponyville in a few more Posts..." He continued.

Hey! Storm, don't break the Fourth Wall. You know they won't understand that, Pinkie's like the only other pony I know of who actually understands and/or breaks the concept of the Fourth Wall! Well... Off the top of my head anyways...

"Fine, fine..." Storm replied, waving a hoof at what seemed like nothing. "We'll probably be at Ponyville in a good 15-4 minutes..." He finished with a chuckle. 

(OOC: Hope you guys don't mind a little Fourth Wall Fracture. I put it in his character profile for just this purpose... :PYepper-dee-deppers! Hey, when... oh right, about a few more posts till Ponyville.... When is Pinkie gonna show up? *Sigh* I don't know Storm...  Aaaaw We'll just have to wait and see what happens Storm. Fine...

Edited by Storm Shine

(OOC: Not at all, as long as it doesn't completely detract from the story.)

@,

"I like to eat and read," Brownie said. "My favorite foods are ice cream and cake. When I read, I especially like Daring Do's books. I look up to her because she's so brave and I'm afraid of my own shadow."

"And I like hanging out with my friends and going to slumber parties," Sundae explained. "A few of them already have their cutie marks but we don't let that separate us. I also love meeting new ponies and I sure can't wait to meet the crusaders in Ponyville!"

"We also like playing the arcade games at Poney Island and going on the rides," Brownie continued. "I'd rather go on the Whirlwind coaster than the Haunted Manor ride," he admitted with a chuckle. "Between you and me, I'm afraid of ghosts."

"I'm kind of the opposite," Sundae admitted. "I like scary things. At my friends' slumber parties in Bucklyn, sometimes my stories scare myself."

"Hey, Storm?" Babs scratched her chin. "Why were you just talking to that emergency brake cord?"

@@Yoshi89,

"Ah, the arcade. A regular hangout place for us when we were both foals," reminisced Reece.

"Next to Anala, my lil bro Reece was the pony I spent the most time with," said Riley with a smile. "Totally inseparable."

SING-ALONG TIME!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiEqdfDnp6Q

"You mean if ever I'm in any kind of great big mess or trouble," sang Reece.

"I'd be right there," replied Riley. "We'd be a pair!"

"You mean you'll never leave me all alone, we'll always be a double, we two?"

"That''s the arithmetic, I'd stick with you!"

"Just say we're hanging by a rope above an evil witch's brew pot, it's bubbling blue, with sticky goo,"

"Our rope gives way and then we crash and make a splash inside her stew pot of goo,"

"Even if you're sticky slick, I'd stick with you!"

The two brothers laughed, and Riley ruffled Reece's mane.

@@Yoshi89

"Huh?" Storm tilted his head, "I wasn't talking to a break cord..." He replied, confused. "I did talk to a rock named boulder once, though..." Storm said, looking up in thought. "Maud seemed like a nice Mare when Pinkie introduce me to her... Though I really didn't expect her personality, she seemed pretty happy to see Pinkie and me.." He continued musing aloud. "It was surprisingly easy-peasy to read what she was feeling about stuff.... She had a heck of a poker muzzle, but there's more than one way to tell what somepony is thinking!" Storm finished his verbalized thought with a chuckle.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm clapped his hooves, "Yay! Bravo! Bravo! Charlie, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega, Epsilon, Delta!" He cheered, once the two brothers finished their song. "I think this is the perfect time for a group hug!" Storm declared, scooping everypony into a big hug. A few minutes later he let them go and handed out some home-made chocolates to everypony and anypony that wanted some.

@,

"Mmm!" Brownie and Sundae exclaimed as they munched on their chocolates.

"Guess we'll be skipping lunch," Brownie admitted with a chuckle.

"Don't let the Apple family hear that," Babs winked at him. "The moment you come over, they're going to make you so much food. You better have an appetite for apples if you plan to stay."

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"You two have a great family bond," Sundae smiled as they wrapped up their song.

"Sundae and I are pretty close, too," Brownie said. "We get on each others nerves a bit but we always stay together."

"Hey, Sundae," Babs got her friend's attention. "Do you ever think what your life would be like if Brownie was a filly instead of a colt?"

"I wouldn't want him any other way," Sundae said. "There's only one thing I can think of that's better than having a sister."

"What's that?" Brownie asked her.

"Being a sister," Sprinkles replied, wrapping a foreleg around Brownie.

Brownie's heart melted at the family affection his twin sister showed. "I love you, too, sis."

@@Yoshi89

"That's so great!" Storm exclaimed, wrapping the three foals in a hug. "Family is a great ting to have, and while I've never had a sister... I do enjoy trying to be the best brother possible for Nimble and the best (Adoptive) father possible for Grey! I may not be the best, of course... But I do the best I can!" He explained with a large smile before dropping the three back to the ground.

@,

"We're not perfect, either," Brownie admitted. "There are times where Sundae and I argue but we always make up. That's what happens when you share a roof with someone else your exact same age."

"Usually it's over food but sometimes we drive our parents crazy over simple things," Sundae explained. "Like which one of us should do our chores."

"We're still lucky to have each other," Brownie said.

@@Yoshi89,

"That's the spirit!" Storm exclaimed happily. "It's nice to be able to know that even if you drive each other bonkers, you'll both still love and care for one another!" He continued. "After all, I can't honestly say that I've heard of a family or relationship in general that hasn't even slightly annoyed someone else in said family/relationship! Well.... Except me and Pinkie... though she might get annoyed with me, I don't know, what I do know is that she has never, and likely never will annoy me..." Storm finished with a smile as he stared off into space.

@,

Brownie and Sundae cast off unsure shrugs at each other.

"You're not annoying us, though," Sundae told Storm.

"Yeah," Brownie agreed. "I wonder when we'll know for sure what Pinkie Pie is like, though."

"Hey, everypony! Look!" Babs called from the window. "I think I can see Canterlot! We're almost there!"

@@Yoshi89, @@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm chuckled nervously, pushing a paint bucket with a brush sticking out of it behind him. "Er, we actually just arrived at Ponyville.... Also I may or may not have painted that window..." He informed them, rubbing the back of his neck before whistling innocently and looking up to the ceiling.  

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Babs turned a bright red as she looked at the painting and then outside at the incoming Ponyville train station. "Heh, I knew that."

As the train screeched to a halt, Brownie and Sundae gathered their saddlebags and helped each other adjust their straps.

"We can handle our things, Storm," Sundae informed him. "We are earth ponies after all."

@@Yoshi89@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Okie Dokie!" Storm said, walking onto the platform. "Now then, th-" He began to say, before he was interrupted due to a pink blur knocking him to the ground. "Hiya Stormy!" the pink mare above him chirped happily. "Hey Pinkie, how are you doing?" Storm replied with a grin as he got up. "Doing funderful, especially now that you're back!" She replied happily, giving him a hug. After the hug ended, she looked at the new arrivals.

"Hey Riley! Hey Reece!" She called with a wave before looking at the three new arrivals. "Hey that must be Babs! Hmm... who are these two Stormy?" Pinkie asked, turning to the blue pegasus. "Oh, those are Brownie Chip and Sundae Shake..." Storm informed her, pointing at each in turn as he introduced them. "They're some of the members from the Manehatten branch of the CMC... Sundae, Brownie, this is Pinkie!" He finished, introducing his marefriend to the foals.

Pinkie smiled, "Hiya Sundae, hiya Brownie! Nice to meet you!" She chirped, bounding over and giving each a quick hug before bouncing back to Storm.

@,

"Oof!" Brownie exclaimed, returning the hug. "Nice to meet you, too, Pinkie Pie."

"I told you she loves meeting new ponies," Babs reminded him. "Just wait until you meet the crusaders here. As long as you don't have your cutie marks, they'll be glad to help."

"Hey, Pinkie, can you and Storm show us around town?" Sundae requested. "This is our first time here."

@@Yoshi89@@Rainbow Eclipse

Pinkie and Storm gasped and chuckled respectively, "Of course! I'd love to show you around town~" Pinkie sang, jumping onto Storm's back with a smile. Storm shook his head, "And of course I have absolutively no problem with helping to show you around." He informed everypony. "Ooh~ Absolutivley! That's a nice word Stormy!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Thanks Pinkie." Storm replied with a smile.

"Dad! Dad!" Was heard, before a grey and multi-shaded blue blur knocked both Pinkie and Storm to the ground. "Oof/oofsies!" Storm and Pinkie simultaneously gasped out as they hit the ground. "Hey Grey, how's your day going son? Did you confess to S-" Storm greeted before being cut off by a hoof quickly stuffed in his mouth courtesy of the colt standing above him. "DAD~" Grey complained. "Oops... Sorry Grey.." Storm apologized with a sheepish smile as the rest of the Ponyville CMC quickly galloped over.

"Wow Grey you really took off fast!" Sweetie Belle gasped out as she took a seat on the ground. "Yeah.... Geeze Grey, What's the big rush?" Scootaloo also gasped out. "H-hey Babs..." Applebloom wheezed.

(OOC: You'll get control of Applebloom after this Yoshi.. :P)

(OOC: No problem. Plus, I hope nobody minds that I'm mentioning everyone who's participating in this RP since we're in Ponyville now.)

@, @@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Blitz Boom, @,

"Hail, hail, the gang's all here," Babs chuckled as she gave her cousin a brohoof. "Nice to see you again, Apple Bloom."

"It's always nice to see my favorite cousin!" Apple Bloom exclaimed. "Looks like you've brought some company, too!"

"I've got two foals from the Manehattan branch." Babs stepped aside and the two bright blue foals marched up to the original three crusaders. "Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, I'd like you to meet Brownie Chip and Sundae Shake. Brownie, Sundae, these are the Ponyville Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Sundae firmly shook the hooves of the CMC, then Brownie blushed as he shook theirs.

"It's my pleasure to welcome ya'll to Ponyville!" Apple Bloom greeted them. "Brownie...Sundae..." she uttered before laughing when she got the theme. "Hey, I get it! Fine names you two have!"

"Thank you," Sundae chuckled.

@@Yoshi89, @@Rainbow Eclipse@@Blitz Boom@

Grey jumped off of Storm and walked towards the new arrivals, "Hiya Sundae, Hiya Brownie, Hiya Reece! I'm Grey Sky, and it's nice to meet you!" He said, holding out a hoof. "And it's nice to meet one of dad's friends, Mr. Riley!" Grey continued, smiling up at Riley happily. Storm chuckled, "I told Grey about a few of the pranks we pulled Riley... Though most of them seemed to be on each other.." He informed his pegasus pal.

(OOC: No problem Yoshi! In fact, I think it's a really thoughtful idea for you to add mentions for them! :D)

@,

"Nice to meet you, Grey Sky!" said Reece, shaking the colt's hoof.

"Indeed!" said Riley. "So... anypony got any yes/no questions for Cookie?"

He demonstrated. "Wanna go for a walk, Cookie?"

Cookie gave a happy, high-pitched bark, meaning, "Yes!"

"Want a bath?"

Cookie hung his head and gave a lower-pitched, softer bark, meaning, "No!"

"Would you rather have a bone or a steak?"

Cookie made a humming sound which rose in pitch before going back down, meaning he was unable to decide.