Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cutie Mark Crusade!

Storm Shine

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Why choose?" Storm asked, producing a toy bone and a hay-steak from... Somewhere... for Cookie. "Do you want them Cookie?" He asked happily as Pinkie giggled, watching the events from her seat on his back. "Who's a good doggie? Who's a good doggy? You are! You are!" Storm said happily, putting the bone and the hay-steak in front of Cookie and giving him a few pats on the head.

@,

"Hey, I get to feed Cookie!" said Riley, placing his own hay-steak and bone in front of Cookie, who snatched all four items up.

"I wonder if Cookie would like any of that meat stuff they have in the Griffon Kingdom?" said Riley. "I went there once, and even though I have a large appetite, I couldn't being myself to try any. I mean, eating the flesh of another creature?"

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm shook his head. "I sure-edy-surely-for-suredy-sure couldn't!" He replied with a small shudder. "It's not a good thought... But it's not like we could eat it anyways, even if we did want to.." Storm informed Riley. "We're herbivores, so eating it would either cause us to painfully throw it back up or have serious digestive issues..."

Edited by Storm Shine

@, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Meat?" Sundae stuck out her tongue. "Yuck! I can't imagine eating anything that was once alive!"

"Me neither," Brownie agreed. "I'm more of a dessert-ivore."

"That explains the shape yer in," Apple Bloom said, nudging Brownie's gut with her hoof. "Yer softer than Babs!"

"At least I'm not." Sundae rolled her eyes.

"That's city life," Babs explained, bumping Sundae's equally bulky body. "We don't get out as often as you guys do."

Brownie meanwhile approached Grey and Riley and shook their hooves. "Say, Storm," he asked. "What kind of pranks did you pull on Riley? I remember letting my pet snake loose in the bathroom while my mom was in the shower. I was grounded for a week but it was worth it just to hear her scream."

@@Yoshi89,

@,

@,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

A pair of eyes looked at the gathered ponies through a hole in a crate a little way away from them with almost a glimmer going over them in glee.

Blitz knew Storm Shine, Pinkie Pie the CMC's and Grey, but the other fillies, colt and the big pony with the cute doggy she didn't know, and it looked like they had just gotten off the train with Storm. Was this a gathering? Oooh, could it be that CMC meeting she had seen on the poster that had flown on the wind to her place in the Everfree?

She had actually forgot about it and had just gone out to get some more crates, which is where she had found the one she was hiding in now, trying to find out if there were too many holes in it to make it useful. It didn't look like anything serious, but through one of the tooth-wide openings she had spotted Grey come running and the CMC's not far after and had gotten curious. Not curious enough to leave the box or the bag she had with her, but definitely enough to make her look over things and see what was happening.

That and to watch if Pinkie Pie was going to do something. She tended to get even More awesome around new faces, and it was well worth watching to see if her idol was going to do something. Or make Storm do something perhaps.

((Figured this was a good way to put her in without interfering the current interactions. Will observe from here for now. :) ))

@@Blitz Boom,

Reece suddenly noticed a crate. "Hey guys, whose crate is that?" he asked.

Riley trotted over to it, inspecting it from every angle. "What do you think is inside?" he asked to nopony in particular. "Snacks? Video games? Oooh, speaking of which..."

He took out his Neightendo GameColt which had a copy of Pokémane Red inserted. "Anypony wanna battle? Or trade?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Blitz saw the big one wander over and start looking around the crate, wondering what was inside. She had the biggest urge to just tip over the top and tackle him... Soooo tempting...

She shook her head and went into the bag she had with her. The crate she was in were big enough to let both her and it be inside comfortably, which is one of the reasons she had picked it out of the rubbish she had been looking through for the past hour. Not into any bins though, just crates... This time.

In any case, she went through it, eventually getting a small pipe that looked to be made from bark, though through the limited light she couldn't quite tell if it was the smoke bomb or the firecrackers... Oh well, only one way to find out.

The low sound of the bag being closed by the rough piece of rope could be heard vaguely outside the crate before Blitz used her magic to make a small ember - the only thing she really could beyond the normal telekinesis - and light the fuse, at which point she counted down in her head and lifted the crate slightly, rolling the intended firecracker out to the others.

Or well, it Would have been like that. Instead, the fuse went down and only a small puff of yellow smoke was seen before the pressure made it roll right back into the crate again.

What happened was roughly that the crate would look like it had been set fire to by a rainbow. Yellow, blue, red, pink - always pink if she could do something about it - and a few more colours of smoke rolled out through the holes in the crate that started to wiggle as Blitz turned from side to side trying to get the thing before giving up after 5 seconds time and just crawl out, leaving the crate on the side.

She would look her normal self: Firey mane, bulbous boom patterned tail and so forth, but also have a few, faint colours show here and there where the coloured smoke had embraced her, though nothing that couldn't be shaken off. The crate's inside were covered in the same, fine dust and the small pipe that had turned out to be the smoke bomb and not the firecrackers like she'd hoped had rolled into where it's side was now, still puffing a few clouds out here and there. It was a pretty small one, so there wasn't a lot of power in it. And certainly not enough to do anything to the sturdy bag or the things inside it.

Blitz didn't think much off it, she just looked up at Riley with big eyes and opened her mouth, letting out a green puff before smiling at him like nothing was going on.

"Ehehehe. That was fun. Hello pony from train, what're you doing?"

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"I would," Brownie pointed to his saddlebag. "I have to dig my GameColt outta here first."

"I've got one, too." Sundae said. "But you'd think if they painted it pink, they'd call it a GameFilly."

@@Blitz Boom,

By this time, the rest of the group had noticed the box and some of the ponies, young and grown, approached it with curiosity. Babs walked closer to Blitz, with her hesitant cousin tagging along.

"I came from the train, too," Babs told her. "Is all that smoke your talent?"

@@Yoshi89@@Blitz Boom,

"Excuse me for a moment, fellow stranger," said Riley to the filly. He turned and called back to Brownie and Sundae.

"Awesome! What games do you kids have? I've got Red and Gold Versions!"

He turned back to the filly. "Now then. That was an awesome entrance you made," he complimented. "What's your name?"

Cookie invited himself to inspect the peculiar filly by sniffing her and circling the crate.

@@Yoshi89,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Nonono, just a smoke bomb. Hehe, thought it was the firecracker."

Blitz coughed again, this time letting out a pink puff, although a lot smaller than the green one.

"Hmm, needs less of jar 4."

She lowered her head and shook a little, getting most of the dust off her. There wasn't a whole lot, and she wasn't standing directly next to anypony, so it shouldn't transfer over.

"What was it again? Oh right, name. My name's Blitz-"

As she at times did, she said her first name, the interrupted it with her raising up on her hind hooves momentarily and spreading her front ones to the side before letting out the last.

"Boom."

She giggled a little, then looked over and waved at Storm Shine and the others before getting down again, replying to the filly that had talked to her.

"My talent is making stuff. Mostly stuff that go Kaboomy, but there's all sort of things to make."

As usual, the mention of explosives made her a little giggly, but still as friendly as usual.

"Oooh, pretty freckles. Like Applejack. Are you an Apple?"

She hadn't spoken much with Applejack during her time here, but she had seen her on occasion, and she always thought the freckles looked really pretty, and this filly looked like she had it right about the same place on her cheeks too. She didn't speak exactly like Applejack or Apple Bloom, but could still be one of them, right?

"And who're your friends? They all look really awesome."

Blitz also looked up at the big pony that had asked her name and Babs' cousin that stood near her, switching between the three of them for now whilst still taking notice of the other ponies. Not the dog much right now though - beyond giggling when it sniffed her that was - but there was time for everything. She just hoped it wouldn't try and scratch it's way into the bag. It was full of random small things, and she really didn't think it was healthy to eat any of them.

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom@@Rainbow Eclipse,@@Yoshi89,

"Blitz!/Blitz!/Blitz!" Three ponies cried out happily, though only two actually acted. In a blur of movement, Blitz was quickly squished between Storm and Pinkie in a big group hug. "Hiya Blitz!" Pinkie greeted happily, nuzzling the small filly's face with her own. "Hey Blitz!" Storm greeted as well though he wasn't nuzzling her face, he was smiling happily. "Mixed up the bomb types again?" He asked, chuckling softly.

"Oh, I just remembered... This is great timing, I have something for you!" Storm exclaimed, turning around and sticking the entire front half of his body into a large crate that wasn't there just a moment ago and the sounds of moving items were audible. "Let's see..." He muttered, throwing several items behind him as he looked. A yellow rubber duck flew out, followed by an accordian, which was quickly chased by a foot-ball and a few springs.. A grand piano was impossibly thrown out, landing somewhere off to the side of the road with a loud *CRASH*. Next came a bathtub, a bag of chips, a package of bouncy balls (Which were quickly caught by Pinkie), and an over-sized magnifying glass. It seems like everything but the kitchen sink was thrown- *CRASH*.... Never mind, there goes a kitchen sink....

"AHA!" Storm cried out in triumph, coming out of the box with a crate... Which was somehow slightly larger than the box he was just sifting through... "Here we go!" He said happily, putting the crate down next to Blitz, as a unique muffin-y smell began to waft out of the air-holes at the top. "I made a bunch of those Boom Bomb muffins recently, so I figured I'd give a few of them to you!" Storm informed Blitz, opening the crate with a crowbar that seemed to just appear. Once the crate was opened, a large quantity of what seemed to be stereotypical black bombs could be seen filling the inside, well if bombs had mischievous grins....

@,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

@@Yoshi89,

Blitz did smell the muffins, and they really Really smelled good, but... When Storm was in the process of opening up the box with the crowbar, she ruffled to the side and began to look through the crashed piano. She had no idea where it had really come from, but she had learned to just accept it when it came to Storm and then see what happened at times.

In this case, it had produced a piano that hadn't fallen with much grace to the side, and although the smell of muffins really did try to tempt her over, her curious side won the fight by a slim margin as she rummaged through the thing, looking for something she had seen bouncing in there.

After a bit she popped out of it again with one of the several springs that had flown out in her mouth, then used her horn and got the other one floating over to her, following her back to where she had just stood before she had wandered over. It wasd a habit of her to grab spare parts that got tossed, and springs were Always useful to her. For stringing up traps to testing a few things with her metallic wings and so on, she always had less springs than she could use.

"Sorry, but tasty goodness can't even go against a good sproing."

She looked with glee at the ponies again then used her horn to pick up her bag, get it over and opened it. There was a multitude of things in there ranging from scrap metal to small improvised fireworks to - for some reason - a single, blue feather. Nevertheless, she focused, made two muffins float out and put one of them in the bag before closing it again while the other one was placed on the springs.

It really helped her to have her magic back. It hadn't been more than a few days since she had been able to use her horn again, and the long wait before that had been Really boring since there was some things she couldn't do without.

Regarding the muffin in front of her, she didn't eat it. It wasn't nice to eat in front of others, and the others would likely wanna try too. Besides, the freckled filly she thought was an Apple hadn't answered yet if she was one of that family, and she was more curious than hungry right now. Same counted for all of those she didn't know, since she liked to meet new friends.

It was also good to see the old friends like Storm and his family and the CMC, of course, but there would be time for everypony here.

((This is my last post for tonight. I'll be able to post again in 7 hours roughly when I wake up, so write around me if you want/need to and I'll catch up when I'm awake. :) ))

@@Blitz Boom,@, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Wow!" Babs yelled at all the things taken out of the box. "You don't travel light at all, Storm, don't you?"

"Not if it involves muffins," Apple Bloom chuckled.

Babs took Apple Bloom to her side and approached Blitz so she could see the family resemblance.

"Yes, Blitz, I'm an Apple, too," she said. "I'm a cousin of Apple Bloom. After all, I have the family freckles."

"She lives yonder in Manehattan and she's brought a few foals with her. You know Grey Sky but I've got another two foals I'd like ya to meet."

Apple Bloom stepped over to Brownie and Sundae who were showing their GameColt cartridge collection to Riley. She motioned the two over and they picked up their belongings to approach Blitz. The twins stood next to each other in the same fashions the cousins did before.

"I'm Sundae," the filly introduced herself. "Nice to meet you!"

"My name's Brownie." The colt blushed as he spoke.

"We're twins!" both of them exclaimed in unison.

Edited by Yoshi89

@@Blitz Boom,@@Yoshi89, @@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm chuckled at Blitz before turning and literally diving into the box that the crate was pulled from. There were a bunch of loud rustling noises and an "Ah-HA!" before Storm jumped back out, holding a Neightendo GameColt and a crate more than twice as large as the box. "I finally found my Gamecolt cartridge collection!" He exclaimed happily, patting the crate with a free hoof.

@@Yoshi89,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

@,

"Aaawh, so cuuute."

Blitz reacted to seeing Brownie blush when speaking, but stopped herself from tacklehugging him. It always looked so adorable when somepony blushed in her eyes, and Brownie was no exception at all.

Her tone wasn't mocking when she had said it, and the look she had gotten in her eyes of even more glee didn't exactly scream that she were saying that as a bad thing, but it might still be a little weird for him.

"Hi Brownie. Hi Sunday. Hi Apple Blooms cousin."

She clapped her front hooves together in excitement and got a big grin on her face for a little before it went back to just plain happy again before looking over at the others too and wave once more.

"And hi to everypony else."

She looked back at... Apple Bloom this time, briefly having the thought running through her head how she could get that big bow to stay on her head without it going weird like she always thought when meeting her before talking to her.

"Are they new CMC members? Huh? Huh? Ohmygosh that'd be Really cool."

Blitz wasn't in town as often as she could have been, and she didn't hang around Sweetie Bell, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo that much out of those times as they always seemed to have things to do, but she had talked with them often enough so that they should be used to her half-way hyper way of speaking. She wasn't sure if any of them thought she was Crazy, but eh, mattered little to her. The only ones she didn't wanted to hear that from was Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, and they had learned the hard way that she got her ways to get back at somepony, even without anything exploding.

((It's okay that you consider Casual Stroll non-canon. The OOC for it stated that it didn't have to be for anypony. :) Thanks for mentioning it though, so I don't make an awkward mistake here. ^_^ ))

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom,

"My lil bro Reece is a new member," said Riley. "And I'm here to supervise!"

He turned to his brother. "So, Reece, what do you think you'll get?" asked Riley.

Reece thought. "Well... I discovered I have a bit of skill in arts and craft at school!" He held up a painting of himself, Riley, and their parents.

@, @@Blitz Boom, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Oh!" Babs facehoofed. "What's wrong with me? I was wondering why you called me Apple's cousin. My name's Babs Seed. I run the Manehattan branch of the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

"Brownie and I are members, too," Sundae told Blitz. "Too bad some of us couldn't make the trip."

Brownie was already ogling at Storm's crate of GameColt games. That sure is a huge collection, he thought to himself before turning back to Blitz. His shyness returned as Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle joined in the conversation as well.

"I'm also wondering what'll happen," Brownie addressed the fillies, trying to keep his cool. "Who knows what kind of beauty marks, uh I mean duty marks. No, mutie carks, uh-uh Kootie Pies, putie, uh-I, oh, you-uh..."

Apple Bloom chuckled at the red-muzzled Brownie fumbling over his words who eventually hid his face.

"He gets this way whenever he meets new fillies," Sundae whispered to Apple Bloom.

Edited by Yoshi89

@@Yoshi89,

Riley did not giggle at Brownie's display. He had been in the very same situation too many times to count, both as a young colt, and in his current young adult self.

His train of thought was interrupted by the unusually-sly voice of his brother whispering into his ear, "Remind you of anypony?"

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

@@Yoshi89,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Pretty drawing."

Blitz looked at the painting Reece had done. It looked very good in her eyes, so he might be right about that being his talent. It was a good one to have too really, always nice to see pretty paintings, and it showed a mind with loads of ideas they wanted to get out. It was like science with a brush.

When she heard Babs saying what her name was, Blitz went over fast and gave her a quick hug. She would be able to hear a low *Mmm* for the second or so it lasted before Blitz let go off her again and jumped back in place in front of her.

"Hehe, soft. Welcome Babs."

She didn't linger and instead wandered over to the shy Brownie, circling him a little and tried to get a look at his blushing again. That or an opening to hug him without technically attacking him, it would depends on if she'd get the chance.really. It didn't take long before she went onwards though, determined to get him another time and went quickly around, hugging the fillies and colts that she knew and didn't knew, and nuzzled against the front legs of the adults since she couldn't reach their necks without jumping at them, and then they might get a chance to move. No fun in that.

She didn't really take much notice if she got them all though, it went too fast with her speeding between them to keep up with it in her own head, and if they didn't look like they'd like it she'd quickly go to the next, but eh, long as she got most of them right? Right.

After a bit of this she stopped up not far from where she had started before and looked at them all again with an impish grin.

"Hehe, sorry, you just all look so huggable.

So, are you here to hunt for your cutie marks too?"

She seemed to recall the poster saying something about it, but her mind was fleeting around right now and it didn't seem that important when she could just ask after all. Might just be a big meeting where they talk about what they have done to try and get theirs.

Edited by Blitz Boom

(edited)

@@Blitz Boom,@@Yoshi89@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm pulled Blitz into a hug, "Yay for huggles and huggling the hugglable!" He exclaimed happily. Pinkie quickly joined, picking both Storm and Blitz up in a hug, "Yay!" She cried joyfully before putting Blitz and Storm down, who in turn put Blitz down. "Heh, hey Stormy!" Pinkie called, catching his attention. "Yeah Pinkie?" He replied, turning around to face her. "Does the stuttering and blushing remind you of anypony~?" She teased playfully, batting her eyelashes at him. Storm blushed and looked to the side, "Maybe..." He replied evasively before jumping back into his box of stuff. Pinkie giggled, "He used to be like that all the time around me..." She informed the others, bursting with amusement, "I'm surprised I hadn't noticed it sooner than I did... Now that I know and looking back, it seems pret-ty obvious..."

Edited by Storm Shine

A voice coughs from behind the group. "Hello, I have new member for your little club. He just moved to ponyville recently and his name is Oneway Mirror. I hope one of you ponies supervising this can help him out. I'll see you in class you three" Walking away, Ms. Cheerliee leaves behind a Pegasus colt with a pair of thick glasses and a cat on his back. Throwing his cane into a pouch on his side, he looks towards the voices. "Well, don't you sound cheerful?"

@

Storm and Pinkie immediately set about greeting the newcomer, and hugging him too, "Yay welcome!/Good to see ya!" They said happily before setting him down on his hooves. Grey walked up and patted Oneway's back. "Hiya, I'm Grey Sky, Nice to meet you Oneway Mirror! The pink mare was Pinkie Pie, the other one was my dad Storm Shine! But generally we just go by our first names, Grey, Pinkie, Storm, etc." he said joyfully.

"I am going to take a wild guess and say 'the pink one's was the mares voice?" He says, looking as if he can't figure out where these ponies are. "And where are we? Seriously, I asked to be brought to the crusaders, is this the right place? I-I can't tell." He says, trying to look away but instead looks directly at Pinkie pie.

(New character, still trying to get a feel for him, Sorry)

@, @, @@Blitz Boom, @@Rainbow Eclipse,

"It sure is," Babs told One Way. "My cousin and her friends got the word out to all of Equestria."

"Howdy!" Apple Bloom firmly shook One Way's hoof. "The name's Apple Bloom! It's a pleasure to have you aboard! Say hi to my cousin, Babs and her Manehattan friends Reece, Brownie Chip and Sundae Shake."

"Pleased to meet you!" Brownie and Sundae greeted One Way in unison.

"And this here is Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo," Apple Bloom said, gesturing to her crusader friends.

"We're all here in search of our cutie marks, too," Babs said, slitting her eyes toward Brownie who grinned with embarrassment.

Sundae trotted over to Reece and looked at his work of art. "So, you painted this? It looks so cute! You and your family must be so close."