Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cutie Mark Crusade!

Storm Shine

@@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Oh, you sat in Riley's Magical Plot Expanding chair...." Storm explained to Oneway, before shaking his head in mock-exasperation. "Really Riley... You seem really obsessed with plots sometimes... Is it repressed want for your crush manifesting in other ways?" He asked Riley with a teasing smile, "I wonder if she's obsessed with your plot...." Storm said, teasing his friend good-naturedly.

@,

Riley tilted his head. "Why would I seem obsessed with plots?" he asked. His feelings for Anala were innocent love as opposed to lust, and he respected her as a person and not a pile of attractive body parts, but that didn't mean he had never been guilty of thinking dirty thoughts about the two of them occassionally...

"Well, yeah, there was the joke I made when we first met... but as for the chair, my boss just offered me a seat, and when it turned out to be a prank, he allowed me to borrow it."

He put on his smug grin. "Perhaps you and Pinkie wouldn't mind borrowing it?"

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Storm blushed at his teasing turned on him, as Pinkie giggled. "Sounds like fun!" She chirped with a smile. "Pinkie, er... I'm not sure what use we could possibly have for something like that..." Storm reasoned, "After all, we have plenty of chairs, and er.... My super comfy beanbag chair..." He continued, blush still present on his face. "AAaaww~..." Pinkie whined, "I'm sure we could figure something out..."

@@Yoshi89,

@,

@,

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

Blitz were still facing the twins that had talked about Zecora, but her eyes and ears went around to see what things went on.

One Way seemed to have gotten offended by a silly laugh that miiiight not have hit the right time, even if he did have the chair doing weird things to him, and had flown up whilst talking to the giggly pony. The motion of his wings going caught her attention for awhile as she tried to map out the movements in her head again to see if there was something she missed from the other times she had tried to see and learn how wings worked. Whilst looking, her subconscious went in and made her horn glow as the magic was used to unfold her artificial wings a little and move them ebfore she caught herself doing it and made them fall in place again.

Riley and Storm seemed to have a talk about plots, but she didn't really follow it, as it seemed a bit weird to her. Not the part about Pinkie using it, as she was sure that her idol would try for fun, but more why Storm would need it. Oh well, perhaps this was just above her head.

Besides, talking Storm, she was more interested in the fake version right now. He had said that it was made of sugar and... Well, she kinda wanted to take a bite out of it, just to see what it would taste like. Cause it was in colour and stuff, so couldn't Just be sugar. Had to be at least some colour, or perhaps some kind of special candy grain?

Brownie and Sundae just looked at each other and shrugged at all this plot talk. Perhaps it was one of the things their parents told them they would understand when they get older. At the same time, they felt sorry for One Way and approached the poor wide-flanked colt.

"Here, One Way." Sundae dug in her saddlebag. "Have one of our mom's cookies if it makes you feel better."

Edited by Yoshi89

@,

Reece approached One Way, hoping the colt wasn't too hurt. "It's totally reversible," he said. "You just get up off the chair, and the effects wear off after ten seconds."

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Anala sat in her apartment and thought back to her school days. One of the memories was Riley entering a photo booth, and exposing his rump to the camera before it flashed.

She licked her lips subconsciously.

"Not cool dude. Playing a prank like that on the blind guy. You should feel ashamed, but all is forgive and forget, correct? Just, here tell me if my cane is extended all the way so I can use it to walk around easier." He says, pointing the white cane towards him ready to spring the hidden trigger.

@,

"Sure, we'll give you updates on your cane," said Reece. "And my brother and I were distracted doing something else, so we didn't notice you sitting down," he explained. "Trust me, if we had, we would have warned you not to sit here."

Just then, to his surprise, the cane's hidden device activated.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

"Yes. And I planned on using it. Now give me back my cane. I promise not to hit you." Flying over to where he hears smudge mewing, he scoops him up. "So, are we going to do anything or just prank each other? And where's my frigging cane?" He proceeds to crash into the carving as he is not checking his surrounding.

@@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"Are you okay?" Storm asked, picking Oneway up and setting him back on his hooves. "Here.." He pressed the cane into Oneway's hoof. If Riley were to look at his hoof, the cane would no longer be there. "Riley, you shouldn't take a blind pony's cane..." Pinkie said, scolding Riley. "That's not very nice, and he just crashed because of it. So Please go apologize!" The tone sounded sweet and cheerful as always, but there was an undertone of 'or else I'll be very upset' in there.

The cat, to whom Oneway had been whispering to, decided to walk over to Riley and wrap him self around a leg, claws digging in. "I'm blind, smudge isn't and he isn't a fan of other ponies. Now where did he go? Well, if somepony screams, I'll know where and why he went."

@

Storm quickly presented the cat, putting him onto Oneway's back. "Here you go!" He said cheerfully, which morphed to worry as he looked at Riley. "I hope Riley's leg isn't hurt too bad by that.... Maybe we should get him to the hospital?" He suggested, "Do ya think you'll need to get stitches or something Riley" Pinkie asked him, looking at the scratched leg. Grey walked over to Oneway, "Sorry about that Oneway... Though Riley was probably just being careful with the cane thing, I'm pretty sure that the chair was an accident..." He apologized, "I think Riley originally wanted dad to sit on it, but dad sat on his bean-bag chair instead."

"It happens. Trust me, being blind makes a lot of ponies think I can't do anything. I had to teach myself to fly, and that is quite a feat considering I don't use a cane for that, can't really Anyways. Now, smudge, get your rear here now. You get a treat for helping me."

@,

"You taught yourself to fly? Cool! The only other blind pony I know says that he can't even really tell what happens when in the air, and then you zoom around without a cane or nothing. You must've trained Really hard."

Flying in general fascinated Blitz, but watching somepony that couldn't even see when up in the air just upped it a notch as she tried to think of how he did it. Was it instinct? Air currents? Sonar? Could he understand cat and had Smudge tell him? Oooh, so many possibilities.

She went over to One way and looked at him with big eyes just a few inches away whilst whispering to him.

"Do you want to play a prank on them back? I have a small confetti bomb with me that can Really make them jumpy."

Blitz had made small versions of the confetti bombs that she made for Pinkie's party cannon, but hadn't finished testing them until a few days ago so there wasn't anypony that would know how it worked. However, they might remember the large, beta version that she had set off in town at some point, covering herself, Storm and half a street in a layer of confetti that had taken almost a day to get cleansed off again.

The small ones could only cover an area around... A half meter or so in diameter, but that was the point after all, to have something that could be used indoors and for pranks without leaving a massive cleaning job behind. Also she had promised the mayor to tone the things down after the beta one, so even the ones Pinkie had were a bit more relaxed in the spread. Sure, the ones she had were bigger than the first, but it didn't have the same degree of force in the blast wave, so it was technically weaker.

@@,

"YEOW!" said Riley as the cat scratched him. Cookie began barking at the cat as Reece held him back.

"Uh, no thanks, I'm pretty sure I'll be okay," he said. He decided the talk some more about the magical chair.

"Y'know, that chair isn't the first time I had a tushie expansion," he said. "There was the time I got Poison Joked. My rump blew up to eight times the size of my body."

@@Rainbow Eclipse, @@Blitz Boom, @, @,

"There's Poison Joke here, too!?" Brownie gasped.

"Only out in the Everfree Forest," Apple Bloom told him. "Don't worry, as long as you don't go out too far, I wouldn't worry about touchin' it."

"We don't have any of that out in Manehattan." Babs shook her head.

Meanwhile Sundae joined Blitz in talking with One Way. "Isn't flying in the state you're in dangerous?" she asked him. "How do you know not to crash?"

@,

"Quite right!" said Riley. "I hope I'm not sounding insulting, but... with a condition like you have, teaching yourself to fly seems an amazing feat! A great example of how you can overcome any problem you get faced with." He looked at his cutie mark.

"But still, it does sound rather dangerous," he added.

"Eh, as long as I am careful when I check things it isn't too bad. Can't fly too fast though. I use air currents to check my surrounding, a simple thing really." Landing, he shakes his head at the prank idea. "Revenge is not my style. Karma can handle him when the time comes, in fact I think my cat already did."

"Yeah," Brownie agreed with One Way. "Revenge only makes things worse."

"I'd only get back at someone who really deserved it." Sundae said.

"I learned my lesson," Apple Bloom told them, remembering how badly her first encounter with Babs Seed went.

"It's okay, cousin," Babs took her hoof. "You didn't know."

"Hehe, okay then."

It wasn't her place to say whatever ponies should prank and counter-prank eachother, so if he didn't want to have fun with them then it was okay with her. Although, seeing all the new ones here... Hehehe, perhaps she had to dig some of the really weird stuff out of the boxes in the back later, just in case.

The part with revenge wasn't much her style, buuut... Well, she Had done a little of that and thought it funny, so she couldn't eactly say it was bad all the time.

"Oh! almost forgot why I was here. Hehe, silly silly."

Blitz smacked herself softly in the forehead with her hoof then turned around and got a hold of the small bag with her teeth then looked at the ponies again almost with candles in her eyes.

"I need to get the box home to the Everfree Forest, but I'll look around later and see how everypony is doing okay? I wanna see if anypony gets their cutie marks for sure! Oh! And I'll take some boom booms and stuff back with me. Wanna see if somepony is good at tinkering or big booms. Bye bye."

She had dropped the bag out of her mouth pretty fast as it would make her mumble when she tried to speak, but now as she was done, she picked up up again, gave them all a big smile and a wave, then used all the magic she could muster to get the crate she had been hiding in to begin with floating a few inches off the ground and then ran off towards the forest with her new grenade crate tagging along.

((I'll have her back later, no worries.))

@@Blitz Boom

"Bye Blitz!/See you later Blitz!/Stay safe Blitz!" Pinkie, Grey, and Storm called out, waving to her retreating form. "As much as I trust her, I always worry that she's going to get herself into an explosion that'll be more than she can handle..." Storm commented worriedly, a unnoticeable frown of worry crawling across his muzzle as he looked towards where Blitz had run off. "Don't worry Stormy, Blitzy'll be fine!" Pinkie reassured him, giving him a happy hug. Grey jumped onto their backs and quickly hugged Pinkie and Storm around their necks, "Don't worry dad, she'll be fine!" He said, joining Pinkie in attempting to reassure Storm.

@@Blitz Boom,

"Later!" the two Blythe brothers called out in unison as Storm departed the group.

"I hope she brings back some cool explosives," said Riley. "The explosives store is closed."

Not too far away, a stallion was angrily pounding on the locked door of the explosives store, demanding to know why it was closed.

"Explosives? Unless your Cutie mark is in pyrotechnics I highly doubt you need any bombs. So, how are we going to earn our Cutie marks? Or are we just going to be a bunch of blank flanks for the rest of our lives?" He says as he pets his cat.

Purring, smudge arches his back, pleased with his revenge.

"Well, we ain't gonna know unless we try!" Apple Bloom proclaimed.

"Yeah," Brownie agreed. "But we're a completely different group in Manehattan."

"And we've only been crusading for the past few months," Babs admitted. "There's gotta be something neither of us have tried."

"Chimney sweeps?" Sundae suggested out of the blue.

"There's somethin' we can try." Apple Bloom nodded. "Our chimneys in Ponyville do get messy."

"Trapeze artists?" Brownie asked.

"We haven't done that either. Keep 'em comin'!"

"Shepherds!" Babs yelled.

"That's three off the bat!" Apple Bloom beamed and turned to the rest of the group. "Anythin' else?"

Edited by Yoshi89

@@Yoshi89,

"At this rate, we'll be Cutie Mark Crusaders Idea Havers!" said Reece. "Or how about Cutie Mark Crusaders Pastry Eaters?"

Just then, he walked up to Apple Bloom and leaned in close to the filly with the most blatant seductive face ever. "Or Cutie Mark Crusaders Daters?"