Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[dreams] What is the strangest dream you have ever had?

The Last Derp

What is the strangest dream you have had?

Mine is I was setting up a tent at some sort of market, then the British insurance dog 'Churchill' comes out of nowhere and tells me TV advert mascots need help. We jumped in a TV and I saw the MnM brothers, the Android robot and more. There were these red things leaking through the screen and trying to attack us, so we fought them. Then I woke up, and when I woke up I shouted 'What the hell?'

Edited by The Last Derp
  • Brohoof 3

I actually had a strange dream I've had just yesterday.

I went to an aquarium with a bunch of tourists. There, we meet a man who claims that he is a celebrity, and shows us around the place. One of the places of interest is a place where people take care of goldfishes. All of the goldfishes there have different kinds of cancer, so they tend to rely on their owners to overcome it. The celebrity then picks seven fishes to be showcased in this TV show. These said fishes were also born on the first week of December, one of which is a zombie fish who also has a large mouth.

I've had stranger than that, however. Probably the strangest dream I had is either one about the White House or another dream about an animals rights activist. :P

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

Well, yesterday I dreamt this, I was in a forest, with my family, I got bored and went out to explore, and the I find a big mansion, I enter trough a window, and I encounter with a looong blue corridor, which started to go uphill after a while, when I reach the end of the corridor, I find a lot of weapons (a scythe, a knife, a handgun, you know, like those rpg games) I try to grab the scythe, but a sign which reads "you need to have demon scythe to grab this) appears, then, I found another window to my right, with another corridor, when I enter, I see a big white tiger, he sees me, and I close the window, but I'm not fast enough, I start running downhill trough the corridor, and when I'm near a wooden door, the tiger reaches me and bites me in the heart, then I wake up xD, funny enough, when I woke up I had a slight pain in my chest o_o

• Brohoof 1

If I told you the strangest dream I ever had, I'd get perma-banned from the internet.  4chan would throw me out with disgust.  (It wasn't my fault.  Just a stupid dream.)

So, instead, I'll tell you about a fun and entertaining lucid dream I had a little while ago.  I was exploring a creepy old mansion for some unknown reason, and a large, furry monster broke through the floor and attacked me.  I realized I was dreaming and gained control.  So I decided to I wanted an Iron Man suit.  I imagined the suit building itself all around me, and it worked.  In a few seconds, I was Iron Man, and I blasted the monster to bits.  I then flew through the ceiling, and took off across the countryside.  I flew high over a forest.  I decided I wanted to fly through a city, so I closed my eyes and imagined the Las Vegas Strip rising up in front of me.  When I opened my eyes, there it was.  I flew past all of the hotels, and then shortly after, got excited and woke up.

• Brohoof 3

I have had a lot of odd dreams  :blink:

One I can specifically remember, though, would have to be one about...

I sat on a couch pillow and it flew me through the roof of my house. Then, I was able to... fly it all over town?

I was also able to drive it like a car down the street! 

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

"This is absolutely real. NO FAKE. I'm not lying. If you don't believe me, I'm going to cry forever"

I was playing dodgeball in my school basket ball court, then main sixes (in human form) had a gun. Rainbow Dash tried to kill me with RPD. I was kinda disappointed after I woke up. Thought it was real. 

My dreams usually end up with me being lost somewhere in Paris. I don't really know why, lol.  :P

I guess my brain has a soft spot for that city.

Edited by Guest

Well the wierdest I had was when I was still in my school with my stern Headteacher. I once smashed his china elephant and he was very angry at me, he interrogated me and almost made me crack. I had this wierd dream that he was chasing me through Berserk(A soft play area sort of similar to FNAF), I rushed through my old nursery with my headteacher still chasing me, to find that one of the teachers I was familiar with prepared a Minecart for me, after I got inside and it was exactly the same as the Tomb Raider III Minecart, And there was a POV similar to that in TR3. The Minecart rode into my bedroom and I jumped into my bed and immediately woke up. Not exactly lucid, but definitely a dream that linked. I also had a dream about anthromorphic pigs in TRII's venice which now had a market. I have thousands of wierd dreams, and then another in germany where I was riding in a car with Big Cook Little Cook and the singer Vanessa Williams was a giant who smashed our car up. Then I have dreams about Ridge Racer having a rollercoaster circuit. I wish, :(  I like and dislike my dreams. But the most serious do get me paranoid. 

Here is a video of the Tomb Raider III Minecart.

http://youtu.be/zez6SDAa1tU?t=3m18s

Edited by 41Hornet

I had a dream of a toddler who fell into a puddle and then he caught on fire. I told him to do a barrel rolls, but he kept running and screaming.

bd00f33facf8b48dac042204b953cb9b16612fd2

I once had a dream where everything was monochrome but the sky. The sky was still blue. Everyone were silhouettes, I couldn't identify them and they all spoke random words from another language I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

My most strangest dream is from being in the trenches during ww1 and going up and doing a charge and I was doing this all the way through until I woke up scared shtless out of my mind.

Plus the day I wake up it was Christmas 2013.

so yeah.

Fans sucking me into different dimensions.

I was terrified of ceiling fans and any other types of fans from like 1st grade all the way till 6th grade. I always have those coil type lights for the ceiling fan in my room; not gonna lie, regular light bulbs with the seal symbol thing on it still kinda creep me out. I just imagine them as eyes for the fan, eyes that stalk my every move :nom:

You know those pill packets made of plastic and foil? In a dream I had two nights ago, I saw my pills completely taken over by fungi and they even had these branches sprouting out with buds at the end. Trippy.

Speaking of fungi...

I once had a dream that a huge mushroom was growing out of my arm. Now that was a relief when I woke up and found no mushroom coming from my arm.

Edited by Cupcakes14

I had a dream where I was walking through town and it was dusk.

There was no noise at all. Although there were crowds of people.

When I started to walk everyone turned to lpok at me. But they had no face. No eyes, mouth or nose, nothing.

I kept walking through town in silence until I heard a laugh. When I turned there was no one so I turned back. At which there was a woman with her eyes stitched shut and a massive smile. I woke up a while after that and that woman's face I felt I recognised. At which I later found out that it was a old teacher of mine. Who had passed away some years earlier. I found out when I looked through my year book in school. She was a good teacher too.

I've had a lot of strange dreams but this one takes the cake.

I once had a dream of a shark with an Elvis haircut dancing to an Elvis Presley song. It was also weird that the shark was in the middle of the desert.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream, that I remember up to today. It was several years ago, back when I was 12.

It started out in a white void. Black hedges suddenly grew from the ground. They formed a labyrinth.

I traversed each twist and turn throughout most of my dream. All black and white. No color.

And then... he was there. This grotesquely scrawny figure, sitting at a table. It was Jhonen Vazquez's rendition of Satan.

There he sat, at this table for two, sipping at some tea. He motioned me to come and sit, and the chair pulled out on its own.

We chatted over tea, as if we were distant friends, making up for lost time.

"It's now time for you to wake up," He said after a pause. "It's been nice talking."

I got up, nodding my head. I turn to walk off, but not before hearing him say, 

"I'll be seeing you for your thirteenth birthday."

Dude, all my dreams are strange. Not one of em have even been logical or sensible. My great and incredibly disturbing imagination, creativity and all that stuff are responsible for that. Guess i could just name one of them that has ponies in it.

So, I got one that had its fair share of strange. I dreamt that I woke up, like it had been a day like any other(Except it's all in Luna's realm), yawned, rubbed my eyes, yada yada(I'm human). So, I got up, went over to the door to my room and entered the living room to say good morning to my parents since they're always awake before I'm up, and then the weird started. Instead of seeing my parents that I had known for practically my whole life, I saw two ponies, one male, one female, sitting on the couch and watching TV. I don't remember any details on what they looked like, though, but I imagine it's pony-versions of my parents. So, went into the room, and stared at the two ponies. "Hi dad n' mom" I said. Apparently, when I think back on it, I hadn't thought anything of it. They both greeted me, and I joined them on the couch, watching a non-rememberable show on the TV. Now, I don't remember too much past this point that gets weird. Basically the ordinary stuff in a ordinary life happens. Enjoy each other's company for a bit, get back into my room and play games(And I 'surprisingly' don't remember what games those were, or if i was even playing games), Go eat dinner with weird pony-parents, go out for a walk to see even More ponies walking by, cheerfully waving hands at me like we knew eachother very well. After all that, I went 'home'(Which actually looked like an exact copy of the real one) and somehow it was 2AM. I made some quick conversation with my pony-parents like nothing was wrong, then went back to my room to get comfy in the bed. Then, I closed my eyes to quickly open them up again, much more tired, and see that I was woken up by 'Real' dad telling me that I should get ready for school.

Yeah, that's it. Oh, and how I could remember all this is that I keep a small 'dream diary' where I write noteworthy dreams.(Yeah, I kept a lot of details out to not make this ridiculously large). The more I thought about the whole dream the more I realized how creepy and weird it was. So, yeah. One of my lesser dreams(Yes, lesser)

I had a dream of a toddler who fell into a puddle and then he caught on fire. I told him to do a barrel rolls, but he kept running and screaming.

I don't know why but this made me and my friend laugh our asses off.

Edited by Sunflower Tea

The strangest? There are 2 that come to mind.

For the first one, I was on top of some rusted train carts that went across the desert. I was talking to my friends from long-distance as if they were on skype or on the phone with no electronics whatsoever. We found ways to figure out where we were by using handheld lasers and shooting them up to the sky full of stars. Then when I walk down the track of train carts, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Pinkie Pie. When I got her attention, she looked back with a smile and she was ecstatic to see me. She showed me a spot where we could lay down and look up at the stars. We were looking at the milky way until I finally woke up. This was the dream that felt so extremely positive that I wish I didn't wake up.

For the second one (it felt like I was in the dream for several hours) everyone in my house was missing, and when I go outside my house is floating on a piece of land in the sky. For some reason I decided to jump down, and it felt like a small jump. I landed in the backyard of my old house and find my brother. I ask him what's going on and he said he was looking for our family dog Stanley. We kept jumping over the other neighbors' fences until we find an abandoned mine and find our dog dirted up and ready to die. When I look back my brother tells me that I'm dreaming. I start to debate to myself whether or not I really am, and at that moment I fall to the ground and find myself in (what I thought was) someone else's dream. I "wake up" standing on a building in an oriental-styled city and see 2 people chasing me. We had a chase across the rooftops until I jumped down and hid in the closet of a restaurant and find a gun. I wait until the 2 people come to me and I shot them dead. Then the owner of the restaurant I was in turned out to be my old friend David. He came to me and told me "What are you doing in my dream?" and I replied "what were those people doing trying to kill me?" and he replied back "They were trying to wake you up. You need to wake up so I can take care of business." Then I fell this sensation of falling which woke me up in shock and I said to myself, "What?"

Oeh, nice topic :) Well, the strangest dream I have ever had was also the most scary and fucked up dream I ever had.

So, the dream was something that I think was called a "Wake Up" loop or something along those lines. The thing was... I was just dreaming, usually something pretty normal. Suddenly it turned into a nightmare, and I "woke up"... That is, I woke up in a dream. This happened over and over again, for I don't know how long. Now, besides the fact that all of the dreams I had in that time turned into nightmares, there is one thing that I will NEVER forget... Each time I woke up, there where a group of faceless mannequin like dolls lying on top of me :S

That was SO FREAKING ISNANE! And yeah, the moment I woke up for real, it took me a while to actually believe that I woke up. Stuff like that is some pretty scary shit.

I had a dream where I was this little kid and this ancient mummy princess was being chased by something or someone, she asked me for my help.  We ended up running all over this town and ended up in the museum at that point, it felt as though it were the climax of the dream when suddenly this kid's choir shows up singing, "Bring some gum" constantly.  It even showed up on a sign that was spelled out with candy and the candy was moving re-spelling the word but with the letters containing different candy.  Then it showed up again but spelled out with macaroni noodles, then crayons and lastly chalk.  I woke up feeling very confused...

Edited by Anishna
  • Brohoof 2

There was a stairwell, and at the bottom of the stairwell was a door that led to some room, and every night these little goblin things would come through them. My dad handed me a pointy stick, an upside-down cowbell shaped thing that somehow emitted light, a plastic table, and a flashlight to go down there and keep them from getting out. He told me to "place the table upside down as a barrier, it has the possibility of generating lava." and I also put the flashlight down and the light-object down parallel to eachother for some reason. I opened the door and the little things came flooding out, I tried running up the stairs after them but I couldn't, so I ran back down and closed the door on them.

Then I looked under the door crack and saw this hideous, brown hairless and wrinkly dog-thing with huge black eyes and a donkey snout looking back at me. I opened the door and it leapt at me, I began stabbing it with the stick (also theres like no blood, i cant remember a dream that even violent that had blood). over and over but it wouldnt die, and then I woke up.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned both on these forums.

The first one was a zombie apocalypse, and there was a tv reporter or something in a vent I went crawling through, and that vent led to a gas station where we ended up fighting off zombie babies that jumped around really freaky-like. It was sorta like Dead Space.

The other one had a park bench, but it had wheels made of garden hoses. I drove that park bench, racing through a city using reins, which I think was also made from hose. There was also a guy riding on the park bench with me. 

My dream self lives a pretty eventful life. I'm a little jealous.