Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching RWBY Rp

Demonic Soulz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry it took me a while to post i was having trouble figuring out how to describe Blake's weapon because it is hard to describe so i hope i did okay...and am i doing ok as evil Blake? because i'm not sure ^^;

also Comet? Amethyst was shouting to Jake, she doesn't technically know Jake and Kira's names yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay!

Name: Piper
Race: Human
Appearance: Pink pigtails, green eyes, blue shirt, blue "combat skirt", pink belt
Weapon: rapier combined with dual-wield sawed-off shotguns 

Semblance: (Slight) Levitation 
Personality: naive, sweet, brave, determined 

Extra: Has a white pet cat named Milky 

Name: Saki Komuru

Race: Wolf Faunaus (sorry my first OC)

Appearance: Silvery gray hair straight but ends in curls(natural) gray ears, calm expression, usually wears a black tee with jeans and black running shoes in public during daytime hours unless training, when training wears loose dark clothing (barefoot preferably)

Weapon: a silver short sword lined with a dust that is applied while in sheath that has the ability to turn into a sniper the bullets made to have an effect depending on bullet type, color same as contained dust, bronze if normal, will sometime refer to claws in which he will use a little red dust with a mix of yellow thrown on the ground to blind the enemy and will use a mixture of close up move and his sword to defeat his opponent.

Semblance: polarity, the abilitie to control magnets usually uses this to increase the speed of his attacks and dodge his enemies attacks.

Personality: shy yet highly energetic and isn't willing to let anyone down also extremely prideful

Extras: isn't scared of showing who he is, loves science, and spends free time training or experimenting with dust.

Bio: later

In case I can join that is sorry if to late

*cant*

Can i have another O.C.?

Name: Rena
Race: Raccoon Faunus 
Appearance: Red shirt, black leather jacket. maroon shorts, long red skirt
Weapon: Long distance gauntlets combined with daggers 
Semblance: Bloody Death: She becomes stronger when angered 
Personality: Tsundere, Bad-tempered

Piper's friend

Edited by PonyToyVideos