Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier 2014 - Children's Holiday Crusade

Jeric

Thank you, everyone. Nobody knows if angels really do exist but I believe that they do. An angel might be someone that helps a person cross the street, find a long-lost relative, or maybe an individual who donated to a children's hospital. What we can achieve is remarkable.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

We actually reached the $3000 goal? I did not see that coming. A miracle happened and I wasn't around to witness it. I guess a number of last minute donations came in. I'm not questioning it though. I'm glad we made it. Some kids are going to have a better holiday season thanks to everyone who donated.

• Brohoof 4

Wow, everyone is so generous on this forum it's crazy! This'll really make the children's Christmas better. $3000 is nothing to sneeze at, truly a very considerate thing!

Thankful to everyone who donated and all those who supported this very amazing thing. :)

• Brohoof 4

Wow great job forums we got over 3000 and it's all for kids :twilight:

That reminds me. Feld0 has generously agreed to absorb the processing fees associated with each donation! So the kids receive every penny you all donated. :)

• Brohoof 11

That reminds me. Feld0 has generously agreed to absorb the processing fees associated with each donation! So the kids receive every penny you all donated. :)

Was that the 3000$ surprise?

• Brohoof 1

Good job to getting to $3000! I'm so happy! :D

I wish I could have donated money but I have no money. :C

Still glad we raised all this money.

Can't wait to hear the duets and see the cosplays. Hue hue hue >:3

Someone is going to upload videos of the Poniverse panel right? I really wanna see! owo

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 3

Those of you who know me know that I love Batman and, well, superheroes in general.  Well, probably the biggest reason that I do is simply because of what they stand for more than anything; these characters who, whether or not they're human, are all too human in their behavior, with as many faults as virtues, and who just wanna do their best to make the world a better place, even if it's never going to be enough to fix all the world's problems.

To me, that kind of commitment to doing good no matter what the obstacles, even while recognizing you can't fix everything, is one of the noblest attitudes one can hold.  And right now, in what we all achieved here, I see just that.  Each and every one of us gave to or supported this fundraiser, not even sure that we'd reach our goal, but just because we wanted to do what we could to make sure that some kids who've had to go through a lot had at least a happier Christmas.  But, like a team of superheroes, we showed just how much good can be done when a whole lot of people with their own individual strengths and limitations come together to achieve something bigger than themselves, too big for one person alone to accomplish.  That's something special, you guys, something real special; this community's got a really big heart, and I couldn't be prouder to be a part of it.  Way to go everypony, and have a very Merry Christmas!  :fluttershy:

dc_heroes_Header.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Someone is going to upload videos of the Poniverse panel right? I really wanna see! owo

Ponyville Live records most every panel so it should be recorded by them.  Otherwise someone else will get some sort of a recording. 

• Brohoof 4