Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all Brony Musicians (Singers, Instrumentalists, etc.)!

Bronyance

Hmm, I'm actually pretty interested in this.

Just so you know, I'm able to play guitar, which is my main instrument. 

I'm in, I can drum!

If that's OK with you :S

Drums, piano, singing, composition and arranging, those are things I could do (or at least have some experience with :3)

Seems like a cool projec, though I'm wondering how it will turn out in the log run.

I have proper recording equipment, but not so much the software. I think I'll be good though :)

I love playing and writing piano parts and would love to be involved with this! I can also sing.

Put me up brudda. This is mah kinda jam.

I would love to join in. My main instrument is saxophone and I also play drums. Hope I can help out in any way I can.

Ooh, and I can write/arrange music too. :)

Everyone who wants to join please let us know through the forms, it tells us how you want to be contacted, what you're doing in the project etc. and it's a great way of managing all of the applicants!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jr-kkHW01SICSrklVQ3SmeS3xcwjzrJEYEMJji1Y4sk/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you all!~

Bronyance

I WANT IN ON THIS although i don't have my MPC Pad Controller yet, if i get it in time, COUNT ME IN and even if i don't, i could help with audacity.

Edited by Elegron

I want to!

I can sing, play piano, or play the French horn.

I tend to voice act slightly when I sing. Probably because I've been doing that since I was four (attempted British accent at the time).

Edited by Nopony_Important

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

For sure i'm interested, and i'm about to get 2 weeks of free time.

I'm not sure what happened to the other project you were working on, but i'm game for this one

People tell me I'm a good singer, but I don't believe them. Totally joining the cause for this anyway.

12/19/2015 edit: I now realize that this topic is actually from over a year ago and I regret life.

Edited by Star-Gazer

I, Bronyance, am looking for as many people as possible to join me in a very large Christmas collaboration.

I'm hoping to get a whole bunch of people in the fandom to get together, from lesser known to widely known, to create a massive Christmas song, similar to the Massive Smile Project:

And Band Aid:

Where a ton of people get together and collaborate both for fun and maybe even for charity!

Even PMVers or animators might want to get in on the fun if they want!

I'm starting out here on the MLP forums to get a good stong base going for the project, then we can branch out into even more musicians!

If you're at all interested, reply here of send a PM my way. When I'm sure we'll have a good amount of people we can start organizing.

If this doesn't come about, that's fine and we can move on, but I'm determined to make an effort. So let's try and do this. If you know any other musicians, well known or not, send them my way and get them to help do this.

EDIT: Just to clear up, this doesn't have to be ready for Christmas 2014, but starting the idea around a Christmas seemed better to me.

CURRENT LIST OF INTERESTED/CONFIRMED:

- Bronyance (Confirmed)

- MandoPony (Interested)

- General Mumble (Curious/Interested)

- IvoryDreamer (Interested)

- Treble Bolt (Interested)

- RandomSelect (Interested)

Thank you so much for all your time.

I, Bronyance, am looking for as many people as possible to join me in a very large Christmas collaboration.

I'm hoping to get a whole bunch of people in the fandom to get together, from lesser known to widely known, to create a massive Christmas song, similar to the Massive Smile Project:

And Band Aid:

Where a ton of people get together and collaborate both for fun and maybe even for charity!

Even PMVers or animators might want to get in on the fun if they want!

I'm starting out here on the MLP forums to get a good stong base going for the project, then we can branch out into even more musicians!

If you're at all interested, reply here of send a PM my way. When I'm sure we'll have a good amount of people we can start organizing.

If this doesn't come about, that's fine and we can move on, but I'm determined to make an effort. So let's try and do this. If you know any other musicians, well known or not, send them my way and get them to help do this.

EDIT: Just to clear up, this doesn't have to be ready for Christmas 2014, but starting the idea around a Christmas seemed better to me.

CURRENT LIST OF INTERESTED/CONFIRMED:

- Bronyance (Confirmed)

- MandoPony (Interested)

- General Mumble (Curious/Interested)

- IvoryDreamer (Interested)

- Treble Bolt (Interested)

- RandomSelect (Interested)

Thank you so much for all your time.

i would love to join but sadly....i am in a different country but if you have a solution to that then i gladly join :love:

• 4 weeks later...

If something like this is still going on I can play trumpet M range consist of low F# (The one right below the treble staff) and a double high G and I have been playing since I was 11. I excel in the fields of jazz and concert music. I also love to solo and improv.