making christmas merrier Welcome to the Show - Epic Rap Battle of MLP Forums

Jeric

Epic Rap Battle of MLP Forums  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Who Won?

• Celestia (Lavo)
    • Luna (Jeric)
    • Eyup ... it's him alright

PLEASE VOTE FOR HEARTS AS STRONG AS HORSES. I MUST HEAR THEM SING THIS.

^

THIS!!!

I am definitely voting for "Hearts as Strong as Horses" hehehe, I love that song  :squee:

I actually made a blog a little while ago about the song; I edited the song in Audacity to enhance the clarity and fidelity of both the instruments and the vocals of the original:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/2000/entry-13865-enhanced-edit-of-hearts-as-strong-as-horses/ 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

Making Christmas Merrier got out of the gates and hasn't stopped. You are all amazing!

DONE and Spoilered - Welp, as promised here is the 1st Song Poll. Above you will find two polls. One is the Staffers name, the other is a list on solo songs from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The 'winning' staff member will sing the 'winning' song. I will be the one who will have the pleasure of editing it. Once completed, it will be posted here. 

This is now the poll for Group song. How this will work is in two parts. You will choose the song. Poll closes Friday at Midnight. The second part you will choose the singers. Obviously a duet will be the highest two Staff Members, but a full Mane Six song will require. Keep in mind that unlike the Solo song this will take longer to produce the more people that are involved. 

Now, due to lack of equipment, and absences, some names are not on this list. This isn't to say that they didn't want to participate ... they couldn't. I want to make that clear here. 

Where is SCS, Aquila, Spoon, and Lavo? Well, we are saving the Admins for later. :D

FAQ

*Final note, MLP Forums make no guarantee on singing quality of the winner. Also, we are not held liable, either civilly or criminally for any damage to your musical taste centers of your brain. Results may vary. 

Vote away. 

Poll will close Friday (or sooner if this goes into Captain Obvious territory like Art of the Dress did). :D

I only see... one poll at the top.. is there something I'm missing here?

• Brohoof 2

I think the second poll will occur after the song is chosen.

Guys and girls the best thing is that Jeric has to sing it's gonna be so fcking funny and imma be the first to admit to pissing my pants and wetting myself strongly when he sings, guys it's gonna be so hilarious just remember to bring ear defenders or something like that to protect your eardrums

• Brohoof 1

There will be a second poll picking the singers when you know the song. The thought process is that with the song in mind you will have a better idea on who to want to sing. If it was a Hearts as Strong as Horses you may have a perfect trio in mind.

• Brohoof 3

*cough*selecting a duet song creates a possibility of a Ashley/Destiny duet*cough*

In that case VOTE FOR FLIM FLAM BROTHERS NAOW!!!

Oh..I mean...if you...really to...  :blush:

:comeatus:

• Brohoof 4

I was like Winter Wrap Up!  It's got to be. . . Wait . . . there's a True True Friend also.. . How will they do that one?

It was close, but I voted WWU, because I thought it might be easier to do justice to.

With the votes as they are I can't lose!  (But it'd be nice to know how I win)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, need 5 votes for Winter Wrap Up to win and my diabolical plan for forum domination to move to phase 15 :huh: ... Time to get my blackmail folder out! :derp:  You know if you are on it. :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

, Laughter Song.

Do it! :okiedokielokie:

Not sure if I should be laughing or remain terrified at the prospect xD

• Brohoof 4