Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Epic Fails?

EssieHiddles

Om nom nom nom...(I am new to mlpforums) 

img-3283640-1-1LtPQJ9.gif

[EDIT] What are your personal epic fails? What have you done that made you facehoof or hide in shame? Share! ~ Edit by Jeric

Edited by Jeric
Updated OP to reflect purpose of topic
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, so this one time I was at the KFC, and I ordered a meal with a cola. When I and my friends walked back to a table, I accidentally dropped my soda. I stood there for a few seconds, before whispering: get the chicken.

I then grapped the chicken and fries, took them in my hand while my friends were telling me to get a new cola, while I was yelling ''NOOO!'' while taking my stuff. 

We all ran out of the KFC, I holding my food, while my friends yelled: WHY ARE WE RUNNING?

True story. What can I say? I panicked!

This one didn't happen long ago, I was with my friends watching the new dbz movie, battle of the gods, and of course, my popcorn and my soda fell out of my hands!! I was picking the popcorn and eating it from the floor, without realizing everybody was watching me o_o

• Brohoof 1

This has happened to me so many times before. I would sometimes be looking for my TV remote or my glasses and not realise that I was already holding or wearing them. It made me feel like such an idiot :(

• Brohoof 1

I was playfully playing tag with my boyfriend (now ex) in the park.

I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran face-first into a tree and fell to the ground.

• Brohoof 5

Apart from occasionally falling down the stairs, the only thing I can think of, was I was doing donuts in my car once, and in the process, I ended up popping a few tires. Needless to say, I had to call AAA.

• Brohoof 2

I once called my 4th grade teacher "mom".

How's that for a fail. At least I didn't run into a tree.

Huh, small world, because I called my 3rd grade teacher "Grandma" a number of times.

Edited by Overdrive
  • Brohoof 2

I had finished a 2 month project on my pc and uploaded it to usb for colledge.

I got there. Plugged it in on the display screen before an entire class. Just to find I brought the wrong usb in. So instead of the project. It was my personal stash of pony art. Music and videos.

Yeah. Lets say I ripped out the usb instantly xD

• Brohoof 5

Well let me think.

I remember trying to pass a football back on ice (I know I'm an idiot)

And I fell on my ass cracking the ice and the ball just went to my right rather than straight forward and this was all In front of all the yr10s who play football. (Around 30 of them)

• Brohoof 1

Not long ago, I thought the TV in my room didn't have channels like Boomerang or TeenNick while the other TVs in my house do. But then I realized that I was watching the HD channels and the channels I thought weren't there were only available on SD so I looked at the SD numbers in the guide and I realized that I actually have these channels. How silly of me!!

• Brohoof 2

I was in a circle in band with the ither trombones. We were called to bring our horns up when my slide lock wasn't on properly, so the slide flung off 10 feet in front of me, almost hitting my section leader :wacko:.

• Brohoof 1

-like 3 years ago I was at Burger King in Missouri while visiting family for spring break. I threw my trash into a really full trash can and it all exploded out the bottom of the can onto the floor

-Towards the end of August me, my parents, sister and her friends were all outside playing beer pong. Well I was sitting in a chair and like tilted the seat to get the ball cause I was feeling really tipsy at that point and the chair tipped over causing me to fall onto the ground.

-Back in February after my jaw surgery I was trying to show my mom I could do some stuff on my own because she was up my butt 24/7 doing everything for me while I was recovering. I went to make myself a shake and I went into the freezer to get the ice cream. Only it fell out and hit me in the lip.

I probably have a lot more I just can't remember them :nom:

I once called my 4th grade teacher "mom".

How's that for a fail. At least I didn't run into a tree.

Reminds me of when I was on safety patrol in 4th grade and I had to open the car doors for the drop off kids in the morning. They'd be all "bye I love you" to their kids and I'd accidentally say "I love you too" to random parents. It happened way too often. Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2

While running for a race, I ran down a hill, and lost the lead because I fell rolled down and passed out.

I once said to my Scince teacher "bye I love you!" which he heard, and just looked at me like.... "tf"

I also once ate my olders brother pot brownie for lunch and uh, you can guess what happenend...

• Brohoof 3

While running for a race, I ran down a hill, and lost the lead because I fell rolled down and passed out.

I once said to my Scince teacher "bye I love you!" which he heard, and just looked at me like.... "tf"

I also once ate my olders brother pot brownie for lunch and uh, you can guess what happenend...

Haha brilliant, especially the teacher one :P

I've done a bunch of times to different people when I've been on autopilot ><

• Brohoof 1

Forget falling down the stairs, I fall up the stairs!

One time I accidentally referred to myself as "we" in front of my mom.  

There are plenty of times when I can't find something that's right in front of me.

Edit: New fail, this morning my dad woke me up, so I got dressed (even though I don't normally get dressed right after I wake up), but then I thought it was really early in the morning and that I'd gotten myself up so I went back to bed with my clothes on, then I realized that I didn't know how I would explain that I had clothes on instead of pajamas, so I changed back into my pajamas and went back to sleep.  My dad woke me up again confused as to why I got back in bed.  Luckily, I get up early enough that I wasn't late for my bus.

Edit: Old thread but I have to put this here. I was just reading a book, not really thinking about anything when I accidentally read the word "flourish" as "foot fetish".

Edited by Rosalee
  • Brohoof 1