Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever take breaks from MLP?

Alex Z

I usually end up thinking of ponies at least once a day but as of late idk if its because i've been watching more anime or just because its pre season 5 but i've kind of forgotten about everything to do with mlp and only coming on the forums very rarely idk if this is just a break or i'm just growing apart from the community but hopefully season 5 should get me back into it.

Sure.  I always takes breaks from things I like.  Then I look forward to it more when I come back to it.  I haven't watched the show for a couple months now.  I'm gonna wait until I get the season 4 dvds, then watch through my favorites again before starting season 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Never! Once you start seeing ponies, you can never unsee them. Got ponies on the brain at all times!  :lol::blink::)

But seriously...

On season - Watch MLP

Off season - fly around the mlpforums/play video games/watch MLP-related videos

• Brohoof 2

In fact yes! though I am a huge fan I do need breaks time to time... I'll always check some pony out as I am used to but later I sometimes feel I should do otherwise to pass time... besides I'm already practising furry art...

though I may do other things now and again I am for sure a huge pegasister and I can't see myself leaving anytime soon....

Well as far as the show goes yes. As much as I enjoy it I do look for other shows to watch and when I get hooked on a new one I'm gonna watch that show from then on. It gets boring to watch any show over and over so I'm always checking for new things. Of course the moment season 5 starts that will be my new addiction.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on your definition of a break. I don't think most people can rewatch the entire show repeatedly forever and always watch at least one episode every day, that's a little crazy! I rewatch the show maybe once a year, usually before the upcoming season airs. I'm exposed to some form of pony every day though, so if you ask if I try to not do anything pony-related, then nah, I've never taken a break!