Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FiM Rush - Geddy Lee -

JayJayFlutter

I was listening to Fly By Night by Rush when I was inspired. It took about 30 minutes to make.  :okiedokielokie:  Also I choose red cause that's what Geddy Lee was wearing. Tell me what you think and who I should make next and please no hateful comments! Enjoy! ;)  

post-29289-0-01779800-1417026846_thumb.png

Edited by JayJayFlutter
  • Brohoof 3

Why would anyone do hateful comments about Rush? Rush is awesome and ponified Rush is more awesome. Good job but can't really see his cutie Mark

The wing got in the way  :( Its just his guitar, like I said the music video on vevo I think of Fly By Night inspired me, the guitar Geddy Lee used in the video is the one I put on his flank.

The wing got in the way  :( Its just his guitar, like I said the music video on vevo I think of Fly By Night inspired me, the guitar Geddy Lee used in the video is the one I put on his flank.

ahh alright. Then sirens wouldn't have ecen had a chance if they were in The movie lol
  • Brohoof 1

Yes. Just YES! Rush has to be one of my Favorite bands ever, and to see Geddy Lee Ponified is just all around good times. Doesn't help the fact that I was already thinking about Rush today before I saw this :)

• Brohoof 1