Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is how much I care.....(drawing..)

EssieHiddles

We'll for a first OC well my mind explodes when you say that. Your first OC is like wow, well more than that.

I can't explain how good it is for a first OC. When I have the time ill post an image of my first OC

I was going to mention the horn looking like it was too far off to the left, but someone already did and added cheese and skeletons, so I'm good. Otherwise nice drawing.

Hey it's no problem just trying to be a "gentleman" as it's called in England

Trying to be a gentleman? Oh my, that does not bode well! A true gentleman does not need to try, for manners and politeness come naturally to him. In fact it takes trying to make a gentleman to break out from that state of mind. 

Much preferable that way don't you think? Gentlemanly behaviour is something that is achieved by nature of always doing the right thing. 

Which is bloody boring! Much better to be a crude bastard, that way you always spark a conversation. Oh! Or an eccentric scholar! Now that is a state you can acquire instead of having to TRY anything. Just read all the books you come by and eventually you are both interestingly whacko and scarily knowledgeable what with all the random knowledge bouncing around your cranium like rubber balls in a punch bowl.

• Brohoof 3

I will change my avatar because the site won't let me post pictures from my camera roll

Are you on a iPad or computer the I p lets you get the picture that's how I got my last one

@@Blitz101

okay....my brain just died (to many questions DX)

Quick get the defibrillator and the probe
  • Brohoof 2