Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lightwing

Lightwing

If the multiple universe theory is true, and there is a universe that exists where all of your ships are indeed true,

would it kill you inside that you would never be able to see your dreams an (alternate) reality? Or would you be happy knowing that somewhere out there, they were in existence, just as your heart desired? As that universe would not exist without your feedback, would that in fact make you that universe's god? Or is that merely the influence of a greater power in this universe which has lead your hand to create these ships in the first place? Is the joy of creation enough or is it the satisfaction of the creation fully birthing the only true joy? And if the creation was duly influenced by another creator, did you, in fact, ship anything at all?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

If the multiple universe theory is true, and there is a universe that exists where all of your ships are indeed true,

would it kill you inside that you would never be able to see your dreams an (alternate) reality? Or would you be happy knowing that somewhere out there, they were in existence, just as your heart desired? As that universe would not exist without your feedback, would that in fact make you that universe's god? Or is that merely the influence of a greater power in this universe which has lead your hand to create these ships in the first place? Is the joy of creation enough or is it the satisfaction of the creation fully birthing the only true joy? And if the creation was duly influenced by another creator, did you, in fact, ship anything at all?

Don't answer this question @Lightwing ... it's a Pirate booby trap! 

Also, why is it years later I have to deal with Troblems showing my kids a bunch of memes you started about me? Also do I owe you royalties because they all laughed? That's how royalties work right?

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Would that universe involve you as well other things? Like the fact that now that the ships are not ships anymore, but official couples, that you find yourself disagreeing with them? How would it feel that the ships you used to hate are now official things that you can't fight? How would it feel that the person you fought for so long was proven to be right? Ships at the end of the day are not about the result, it's about the journey, but when that journey meets an end, for one reason or the other, that's when I will give you an answer for sure.

You are a ship, by the way :>

15 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Do you like "tortilla de patatas"? :nom: 

I actually don't :maud: I have given it multiple tries through my lifetime, but all of them ended up in failure, I just can't get used to the taste. I know many people on my country does, but it's just a food that is not for me.

15 hours ago, Jeric said:

Don't answer this question @Lightwing ... it's a Pirate booby trap! 

Also, why is it years later I have to deal with Troblems showing my kids a bunch of memes you started about me? Also do I owe you royalties because they all laughed? That's how royalties work right?

Well... Now that's something I didn't expect to hear. A personal message from me to your children: you can do better than me, those memes are just too good to die :P  Also, you owe me nothing, the happiness caused by them is more than enough for me .

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

Do you believe in life after love?

I can feel something inside me say 
I really don't think you're strong enough 

..Yes, I know that song. Could you try again, please?

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/9/2017 at 8:24 PM, Woohoo said:

If you could turn back time, what would you do?

Probably make a plethora of different choices, with at least 90% of them involving my teenage years. Which choices though? That is gonna stay hidden~

On 2/10/2017 at 1:56 AM, SparklingSwirls said:

@Lightwing What are some Spanish songs that you like? :ooh: I'm an Alvaro Soler fan myself.

Well, that's a hard one, because I legitimately haven't listened to songs of my country for a while by now :P

One band I did like though was Extremoduro. It was one of the first bands I can recall "listening to", they were pretty cool. I wonder how they're doing...

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 2:04 AM, Woohoo said:

Who do you ship me with?

With me, evidently. I mean, dont you like that?

2 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Are you stalking my ask thread? :wau: 

Yes

I mean... Wrong place to ask, don't you think? :P 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name for me, O Wing Of Light, the three ships in MLP that you TRULY believe might have a decent chance of becoming show canon, and if you would be so kind, perhaps I could ask for what clues or thoughts you might have had that led you to these beliefs?

(Hey, I figure - if you're the ShipMaster, then you could answer this question with ease & supply plenty of factoids to back it up, right?  RIIIIIIIIIGHT? :umad: )

• Brohoof 2

On 11/14/2017 at 10:46 PM, Randimaxis said:

Name for me, O Wing Of Light, the three ships in MLP that you TRULY believe might have a decent chance of becoming show canon, and if you would be so kind, perhaps I could ask for what clues or thoughts you might have had that led you to these beliefs?

(Hey, I figure - if you're the ShipMaster, then you could answer this question with ease & supply plenty of factoids to back it up, right?  RIIIIIIIIIGHT? :umad: )

To be fair, this might look shocking to you, but... I don't want any of my ships to be canon on MLP :P Shipping them is one thing, seeing them be a reality is a whole different one, yo. That and if oen became canon, another 10 of my ships would be broken, and I do not want that on my shipworld :maud: 

On 11/15/2017 at 10:56 PM, Storminess said:

Are you still a bg_pone? 

Sh. No. *sprays with water*

16 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Why are you so good at shipping?

*insert complex story of how I was taught by the best of the shippers* Oh wait, I taught myself :nom: But I have to transfer my knowledge of ships to someone else. Will you be the one...?

4 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Which forum member do you currently ship yourself with?

Oh, you are asking for the things. Just this one time, mind you:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Holy hell, you really don't give up. Okay, you win...

Spoiler

...I wanted to tease you and see, okay, real time

Spoiler

...it's Strawcherry, okay?. You said who you shipped yourself with on your thread, so you get my answer back.:fluttershy: if you tell her i'll show you the meaning of pain ...i mean, what?

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Lightwing said:

Oh, you are asking for the things. Just this one time, mind you:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Holy hell, you really don't give up. Okay, you win...

Reveal hidden contents

...I wanted to tease you and see, okay, real time

Reveal hidden contents

...it's Strawcherry, okay?. You said who you shipped yourself with on your thread, so you get my answer back.:fluttershy: if you tell her i'll show you the meaning of pain ...i mean, what?

Your secret is safe with me! :yay: 

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Your secret is safe with me! :yay: 

What secret? All I see at the end is a bunch of letters stacked on top of each other. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Why do you stay up so late? :P 

Because I like annoying the people I find amusing and I like, simple as that. Speaking of! *annoys you* :P 

• Brohoof 1