Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightfall {Friendship, Romance, Acceptance,}

Emerald Heart

It was seconds before dawn. The ponies of Ponyville were still asleep. Or at least almost all of them were. Deep in the Everfree forest a mare lived in Celestia and Luna's old castle. She stood in her room staring out the window.

"My lady, what are you doing up? It's nearly sunrise." A voice said from around the corner.

The mare turned and smirked at the ancient-looking pony. "You worry to much Silver Tray." 

"I think not!" He exclaimed, rushing over to close the curtains. "If those curtains had been open for one more second...Oh my lady I don't know what I would have done!"

The mare walked over and opened the lid to a coffin. "You don't have to blame yourself for to long Silver Hoof, I feel myself becoming weak. If I don't drink fresh blood soon then I'll-"

"No, no don't say that My Lady! All we have to do is find a pony worthy enough for you!" Tears fell down his face.

"Yeah right, worthy enough for me to kill." She stepped inside the coffin and layed down.

"But my lady-"

"I won't become like the others Silver Hoof!" with that, she shut the lid to her coffin.

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/115515-nightfall-ooc/

Ponies;                                                                            

1.    @,  as Equinox Sin                                                                   

2.    @,  as Renegade                                                                  

3.    @,  as Wolf Tracks

4.    @, as Dark Star

Vamponies:

1.  @, as Bloodrose Silverstone                                                                             

2.  @,  as Tempest.                                                                           

3.  @, as Serenity Crescent

FYI- We have more ponies than vampires. I'm not stopping you from singing up as a pony-but please consider joining as a vampire. Thanks! 

Rules-

1. No Godmodding (No alicorns, no taking advantage of vampony powers.)

2.  Respect fellow Rpers

3. PLEASE use good grammar while roleplaying. (I/e: Use " " when speaking, use () when speaking out of character, and use commas when splitting a sentence or listing items!)

4. Once those slots are filled up, no one else can join.

5. Have fun!

Edited by Emerald <3

Renegade wandered near the Everfree Forest, quite bored. Sighing, he flopped down onto the ground and facehoofed. "Why am I so boooooored?" he asked out loud to nopony. "Maybe I'll explore a bit. That should keep me occupied." And with that, he set off into the Everfree.

It was getting dark. Silver Tray helped Bloodrose out of her  coffin and handed her a glass filled with a pale red liquid. "Your breakfast my lady." 

"Who did you get it from this time?" Bloodrose asked out of curiosity.

"A widow. Died of natural causes."

Bloodrose looked down into her drink. She was about to drink it when she saw something strange. The liquid was bubbling. Swiftly she poured it out onto the floor and grabbed SIlver tray by the scruff of his neck. "This is fresh blood isn't it?"

"Yes my lady.."

"Who's life did you take? tell me!"

"it was not me who took the life My Lady..but a rabid vampony. I managed to swipe some before he dragged the body away."

Blodrose growled but let him go. She walked towards the exit. "I'm going for a walk."

Edited by Emerald <3

Renegade noticed it was getting dark, and thoughts of going back entered his mind. "No...you can't go back." he muttered to himself. "You've barely explored anything yet." His mind made up, he trudged on. Going deeper into the forest, he came near where the vampony was, but he didn't know it.

Bloodrose was sitting beside a lake. Her blue eyes looked down into the lake, but nothing looked back. Suddenly her vampire hearing picked up movement nearby. Probably just a bunny. Bloodrose thought to calm herself down. Unless...what if it's...hunters? Bloodrose started to freak out. Sweat fell down her face and onto the grass.

Edited by Emerald <3

Bloodrose's ears pricked upwards.  She laughed mentally at the stallion who thought so little of her. She turned fast but smoothly towards the stallion and grabbed him by his sides. She glared at him "Who are you?"  Bloodrose did her best to control her vampire strangth, but resisting just made it worse.

Equinox travlled into the forest and arrived to the supposedly abnadoned ruins of the old castle. "No one should be here the last time I checked" Equinox said. "Yes well you havne't been here in about a few years" A voice caled out in his head. "I only come here either on business or if I need to control your power again"

Equinox travlled into the forest and arrived to the supposedly abnadoned ruins of the old castle. "No one should be here the last time I checked" Equinox said. "Yes well you havne't been here in about a few years" A voice caled out in his head. "I only come here either on business or if I need to control your power again"

Bloodrose looked up at Equinox. A look of fear was in her eyes. She knealed down onto the ground and began to shake. Bloodrose thought back to her fight with Silver Tray earlier. "Silver Tray...I'm afraid it's the end." she whispered under her breath. No matter how quiet she was knew he could hear her. "The hunters have found me."

Renegade saw that Bloodrose was afraid, so he got between her and Equinox. "Who are you?" he asked the hunter, a look of determination and hostility in his eyes. "If you hurt this beautiful mare, I swear I will hunt you down." he growled in a low menacing voice to Equinox.

Equinox looked at the two. "Who I am doesn't concern you or me...I don't know why you are here but if you don't move I'll make you I have no intentions of hurting anypony while I am here" Equinox said. "Now move" His voice changed. "Before we both get angry" nDeranged spoke

I see, so the red one is transfixed by my vampiric beauty. But does he know of my true nature?  And the newcomer...there is no doubt he knows what I am. The way he looks at us with those angry eyes...

Bloodrose suddenly took off running. But suddenly her vamaric speed began to slow down, just as she was about to escape.

Equinox only dashed forward and caught her before sighing. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't end you already" Equinox asked. "DERANGED...come on out" Equinox said as a darker pony came out of Equinox and looked at the other pony. "My I think we found a Vampire" Deranged said

a strange looking pony was walking towards the castle. perhaps he was a humble traveler passing through. perhaps his intentions lay elsewhere. perhaps there is more to this pony than meets the eye, for when you look into his, you can tell he has seen things.

Equinox only dashed forward and caught her before sighing. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't end you already" Equinox asked. "DERANGED...come on out" Equinox said as a darker pony came out of Equinox and looked at the other pony. "My I think we found a Vampire" Deranged said

Bloodrose shook her head. "There isn't a reason I can give you. Or one that you would possibly believe, one I would believe. I am not innocent and i will not make you believe that. I...I hate this life. Please just end it for me, do not make me wait weeks to die. Please.." A tear trickled down her cheek. "I..I'm a monster." 

phoenix turns his eyes towards the nearby strugle and perks his ears up. listening to the verbal exchanges. he then decides to walk over to check things out "what's going on here?" he asks. eyeing the hunters suspiciously. and feeling sympathetic towards the mare on her knees.

phoenix steps out between all of them. "what do we have here?" he asks as he eyes everyone, separating equinox and deranged from their line of sight on bloodrose "is there a problem? perhaps I can help..." he says ominously, preparing to have to get physical.

Equinox sighed. "You know...I can relate" Equinox said. "just because I am a hunter doesn't mean I am innocent...only reason why i am one is that I am forced to..." Equinox said. "Both of you get out of here...before I change my mind" Equinox said. "Equinox are you and idiot...Fine then if you don't do it I will" Deranged said before he stabbed the mare

Phoenix shoulder shoves deranged just before he stabs the mare, causing him to fall into nearby brush. after this, Phoenix's horn begins to glow and a heat radiates from it. the heat feels intimidating, like Phoenix is angry and ready to strike anyone who tries to get the mare 

There was a deep cut on her stomach. Bloodrose looked down at it, and then up at the pony who had cut her. She stared at him in fear, but was more fearful when she saw the sun beginning to rise. ''Oh no..." she couldn't run fast enough to reach the castle in time.And she already felt a slight burning sensation. 

Deranged smiled taking the blade out. "I must say...Equinox you really are getting soft on me" Deranged said before looking at Pheonix. "Trust me kid....kill Equinox thats the only way you'll kill me" With that said Equinox summoned his katana. "Damn it Deranged you always do this shit" Equinox said.

phoenix ditches the two hunters and chases after the mare wanting to help her, but not understanding what she is. "come back!" he yelled, still chasing after her, weaving through the brush, desperately trying to catch up to her, but it seems even though he is agile, he is not agile enough, and he struggles to keep up.

Edited by Pheonix_Flash

Deranged smiled taking the blade out. "I must say...Equinox you really are getting soft on me" Deranged said before looking at Pheonix. "Trust me kid....kill Equinox thats the only way you'll kill me" With that said Equinox summoned his katana. "Damn it Deranged you always do this shit" Equinox said.

"Stah...stop!  I don't want...I don't want anypony to fight. You..You deserve a life." She said in forced breaths. Bloodrose turned to face those who defended her. "Thank..you all. But I would have died..in a few days..anyway."  There was suddenly a huge gust of wind. And another vampire appeared. This one looked ancient, had red eyes, and wore a suit. He picked up Bloodrose and glared at the others.

"I beg of you not t harm My Lady anymore."

a mare walks into the everfree forest, and she sees the commotion going on. she immediately makes every effort to avoid the conflict, recognizing bloodrose. she then realizes that the other ponies there are vampire hunters and she makes every effort to hid her face and walk away, but she steps on a twig and it snaps.

a mare walks into the everfree forest, and she sees the commotion going on. she immediately makes every effort to avoid the conflict, recognizing bloodrose. she then realizes that the other ponies there are vampire hunters and she makes every effort to hid her face and walk away, but she steps on a twig and it snaps.

Silver Tray looked up and smiled when he saw Tempest. "Ah, Lady Tempest. We haven't seen each other in quite some time." Bloodrose lifts her head up and smiles at tempest. Black blood spills out of the cut. Silver Tray turns back to the attackers. "YOU have harmed my mistress. I will not stand for such things! Now because my Lady would not like it..I will not fight you. But I would like to reason with you."