Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightfall {Friendship, Romance, Acceptance,}

Emerald Heart

tempest has failed trying to be stealthy. now equinox and deranged are between her and bloodrose. she is completely isolated and vulnerable. she is petrified, too scared to run. so she just watches, hoping neither equinox or deranged go after her.

Deranged glared. "Like I would reason with vampire scum like you" Deranged  said before Equinox walked up to the vampire. "I would like to talk actually...my friend here decided to harm youre mistress and it is my fault he done so" Equinox said glaring at Deranged. "If at all I would like to reason with your kind also" Equinox said as Deranged looked at Tempest. "I'll have so many reasons to end all of you if it werent for Equinox" Deranged said

Edited by Asura

tempest finally gains her bearings, and after equinox prevents deranged from attacking, tempest runs passed deranged and equinox and behind silver tray and bloodrose. she hides behind them and remains quiet, trying to become unnoticed to the hunters.

Deranged glared. "Like I would reason with vampire scum like you" Deranged  said before Equinox walked up to the vampire. "I would like to talk actually...my friend here decided to harm youre mistress and it is my fault he done so" Equinox said glaring at Deranged. "If at all I would like to reason with your kind also" Equinox said as Deranged looked at Tempest. "I'll have so many reasons to end all of you if it werent for Equinox" Deranged said

"Very well. Then you should understand that My Lady hates what she is. She hates the possibility of possibility of having to harm others to live. She drinks the blood only of those who are close to death. But if she does that forever she will surly die. Unless...she drinks fresh blood. But when I offer it she just refuses.."

Equinox thoguht for a moment before he was about to speak till Deranged grabbed him. "EQUINO DON Y-" Equinox stopped Deranged before looking back. "What if I offer my own blood then" Equinox asked. "I rather not hunt your kind it's only Deranged who would do that" Equinox said before stopping deranged from hurting the one he was talking to. "Deranged calm down damn it" Equinox said

tempest remains hiding behind silver and bloodrose. listening to the ongoing exchanges and becoming intrigued at the offer of equinoxes blood. especially since she hasn't had a feeding all day. however she is still overly cautious and continues to hide behind them.

Equinox thoguht for a moment before he was about to speak till Deranged grabbed him. "EQUINO DON Y-" Equinox stopped Deranged before looking back. "What if I offer my own blood then" Equinox asked. "I rather not hunt your kind it's only Deranged who would do that" Equinox said before stopping deranged from hurting the one he was talking to. "Deranged calm down damn it" Equinox said

tempest finally gains her bearings, and after equinox prevents deranged from attacking, tempest runs passed deranged and equinox and behind silver tray and bloodrose. she hides behind them and remains quiet, trying to become unnoticed to the hunters.

"You can try...but I'm not sure if she'll drink it. " Silver Tray said with worry. Bloodrose looked up at Tempest, her eyes half closed. "I will...but I want my best friend to be beside me." Her eyes flickered for a momment, turning brown. The sun was rising. It was nearly morning.

"Then hurry...last time i checked the sun isn't your friend" Equinox said. "No take your bloody time it's not like we w-" Deranged was slienced by Equinox absorbing him back into his being. "Pleas hurry Deranged isn't easy to control at times...that or once your done kill me so he dies also" Equinox said 

tempest stands fully upright as apposed to her crouched and hidden behind bloodrose before. she nervously stands next to bloodrose so that she can be with her when she feeds. tempest, although shy and quiet, cares for her friend bloodrose and doesn't want her to die of malnourishment.

"Then hurry...last time i checked the sun isn't your friend" Equinox said. "No take your bloody time it's not like we w-" Deranged was slienced by Equinox absorbing him back into his being. "Pleas hurry Deranged isn't easy to control at times...that or once your done kill me so he dies also" Equinox said 

Silver Tray put Bloodrose down on the ground. Weakly, she walked over to Equinox. She bit into his neck and began to suck his blood. Slowly some of the color returned to her face. Finally she stopped drinking. "Thank you. What you have risked is...becoming a vampire." The cut was slowly healing itself  up. Silver Tray grabbed Bloodrose. "Tempest, would you like to come in?"  Silver Tray asked gesturing to the castle. The sun was already peeking over the hill.  Bloodrose's body started to smoke.

tempest quietly and timidly, standing beside bloodrose nodded yes. although she too was thirsty, she couldn't muster the courage to ask equinox. after what had just transpired she'd rather sit In a quiet and calm castle where she can lay all her current worries to rest, at least for the time being

"Equinox...you are a dumb ass" Deranged said leaving Equinox. "So I risk becoming a vampire..." Equinox said smiling. "To behonest I'm perfectly fine with that" Equinox said not bothered by the fact. "I can't head home Deranged probably told them what happened now" Equinox muttered.

Bloodrose and Tempest were rushed inside the castle on Silver Tray's back. Luckily they made it in time before anything serious happened. Bloodrose walked off to her room to get some sleep with Tempest by her side. "You can sleep in our guest coffin Tempest. If you want I can bring you a drink. They aren't fresh though..."

tempest nodded in acceptance "yes please" she whimpered "anything is fine." she then sat down on the unopened coffin waiting for her drink. after all, she hadn't fed at all since yesterday, and even that wasn't fresh. it didn't matter how tired she was, she was going to wait patiently for her drink.

tempest eventually gets her drink and she drinks it down quite quickly, a few drops of the drink running down off the corner of her mouth and dripping off of her chin. after she drinks it all up she places the cup down and lays in the coffin and creeks the coffin door shut. she soon falls asleep

{The Next Night}

The sun was shining, it was a hot summer day. Bloodrose examined her hooves-how could she not be burning? Impossible...was she a pony again? She checked her neck in the mirror for bite marks. But did not question the fact that it had appeared out of nowhere. Bloodrose smiled-her skin was smooth as ever AND she had a reflection. Suddenly a beautiful woman with hair the color of the sun approached her. "  "Bloodrose..." she said, and tried to reach out to touch her. "Mama?" Bloodrose answered, full of hope. Suddenly the scene changed to a burning town. Bloodrose's mother had dissapeared, all she saw was fire. And all she smelled was smoke. 

Bloodrose jolted awake, hitting her head on the closed coffin lid. She slid it open and headed into the kitchen. 

Edited by Emerald <3

tempest had heard muttering and rustling coming from bloodroses coffin. this caused her to wake up and get out of her own coffin only to see that bloodrose wasn't there. she left the room and went searching for bloodrose only to find her in the kitchen "hello.." muttered tempest, "are you alright? it sounded like you had a bad dream"

Equinox decided to head on back to his home and was stopped by a few other ponies and Deranged. "Equinox you did something that was against the rules" Deranged said. "What do you mean D-" "You helped a vampire when you are supposed to hunt them not only that but you allowed one to bit you and drink your blood" Deranged said interrupting Equinox.

((Is Equinox a vampire now or is he not?))

tempest had heard muttering and rustling coming from bloodroses coffin. this caused her to wake up and get out of her own coffin only to see that bloodrose wasn't there. she left the room and went searching for bloodrose only to find her in the kitchen "hello.." muttered tempest, "are you alright? it sounded like you had a bad dream"

Bloodrose smiled showing her incisors, which were stained with blood. She levitated a glass full of the red liquid-not fresh. In front of her face. "It...it was nothing Tempest, just a nightmare that's all." She said trying to shoo off the question. Instead, she opened the frige and poured a glass of blood that again-was not fresh. "AB Negative?" Bloodrose offered to Tempest. "i know it's your favorite." 

Wolf was cautiously walking through the Everfree forest when she came upon the castle which the whole scenario was taking place.

It was cold... quiet; with only the howl of the wind producing noise by rustling the trees.

Some leaves had slowly danced in the air as they fell one-by-one onto the grass around Wolf's hooves.

"Normally, it's advised that one should stay away from creepy castles in the woods. But, I don't want to get eaten by a timber wolf... I hope the castle's residents are friendly".

Wolf walked up to the giant castle doors and used her hoof to knock. 

Edited by Royal Blue Jay
  • Brohoof 1

Renegade had tried to stay out of the conflict and had noticed Wolf. Walking up to her, he tried to slick back his mane and smiled. "Hello there. I'm Renegade. Who are you?" he asked curiously, but honestly. "I don't think anypony lives in that castle, unless you count that vampony mare."

• Brohoof 1

Wolf was cautiously walking through the Everfree forest when she came upon the castle which the whole scenario was taking place.

It was cold... quiet; with only the howl of the wind producing noise by rustling the trees.

Some leaves had slowly danced in the air as they fell one-by-one onto the grass around Wolf's hooves.

"Normally, it's advised that one should stay away from creepy castles in the woods. But, I don't want to get eaten by a timber wolf... I hope the castle's residents are friendly".

Wolf walked up to the giant castle doors and used her hoof to knock. 

Oh no, more ponies? This is bad...maybe if we just ignore them? But Bloodrose knew she couldn't. It would only make things worse. She walked towards the front door taking small sips from her glass as she walked. Finally she opened the door revealing a mare. 

Renegade had tried to stay out of the conflict and had noticed Wolf. Walking up to her, he tried to slick back his mane and smiled. "Hello there. I'm Renegade. Who are you?" he asked curiously, but honestly. "I don't think anypony lives in that castle, unless you count that vampony mare."

"Oh, uh, h-hello. I'm sorry to bother you like this and I know that i'm a complete stranger, but it is freezing outside and I have nowhere to stay. Do you think that it would be possible for me to sleep here"? She asked nervously as she shivered from the icey wind.

Wolf was in obvious discomfort as she shivered violently; looking weak. Suddenly, her eyes began to close as she lost her footing. She hit the ground below her and was knocked out cold.

Edited by Royal Blue Jay

Renegade had a look of shock on his face as he witnessed the entire thing. "Ohnononono!" he said, attempting to pick up Wolf's body. "Do you have any place where you can let her rest up?" the unicorn asked Bloodrose, a look of concern on his face. "She'll probably die if we leave her here."

Equinox sighed. " So what if I was bit" Equinox said. "You have a risk of being a vampire then...we can't take any risk of you becoming a vampire so we will end you" A hunter said as they got closer. "I won't change dank it" Equinox said summoning his katana again. "Stay back" Equinox said before knocked Deranged back and ran back to the forest before being stopped by another hunter. "Give up kid..." The hunter said as Equinox slashed the hunter before teleporting away and sighed before sitting under a tree. "Great...I can't head back now...I won't become a vampire" Equinox said to himself.

"Oh, uh, h-hello. I'm sorry to bother you like this and I know that i'm a complete stranger, but it is freezing outside and I have nowhere to stay. Do you think that it would be possible for me to sleep here"? She asked nervously as she shivered from the icey wind.

Wolf was in obvious discomfort as she shivered violently; looking weak. Suddenly, her eyes began to close as she lost her footing. She hit the ground below her and was knocked out cold.

Bloodrose sighed and picked her up. She brought her inside and set her on an ancient looking bed. Then she called Silver Tray over. "Silver Tray, we have a pony passed out on our guest bed. Please prepare some cocoa." Silver tray looked uncomfortable, but then nodded and headed to the kitchen.