Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightfall {Friendship, Romance, Acceptance,}

Emerald Heart

Bloodrose smiled showing her incisors, which were stained with blood. She levitated a glass full of the red liquid-not fresh. In front of her face. "It...it was nothing Tempest, just a nightmare that's all." She said trying to shoo off the question. Instead, she opened the frige and poured a glass of blood that again-was not fresh. "AB Negative?" Bloodrose offered to Tempest. "i know it's your favorite." 

tempest nodded and smiled as she accepted the glass of blood and she slowly began to sip it. she noticed that there was a knocking at the door and that bloodrose had gone to answer it, so she took her blood to her room in hopes of avoiding the visitors.

Wolf's purple eye-shadowed lids slowly opened up as color rushed back to her face. She put a hoof to her head and stayed still in that position for about 30 seconds and closed her eyes again.

"Ah... I must have collapsed from exhasution" she said to herself.

Wolf slowly rose from the bed and opened her icey blue eyes.

"AAAHHH!!!" She screamed as she jumped backwards at the sight of BloodRose and Renegade. Wolf pulled a blanket over herself as if she didn't want to be seen.

"Hey... Wait a minute. You're the red unicorn that was at the door. And you; *points at BloodRose* well, I don't know who you are, but I assume that this is your castle". 

Renegade looked at Wolf with a deadpan look. "Thank you, Captain Obvious. Now, who are you? And why are you here?" he asked in a calm and non-hostile tone. "We won't hurt you...or at least I won't. I'm not sure about the mare." Renegade slowly walked over to Wolf and patted her head.

"Oh, well, thank Celestia because I thought that you were going to go do something bad to me".

Wolf walked up to Renegade and gave him a long passionate kiss. When she broke away, she said: "Thank you for saving me after I passed out. I must have been so tired...".

Wolf walked up to BloodRose and gave her a hug.

"Thank you... I would have been eaten by some sort of creature if you hadn't took me in".

Renegade blushed when Wolf kissed him. "Ummmm....your welcome." he said, smiling meekly. He walked to Wolf and kissed her on the cheek, and also joined in the hug. "So...who are you?" he asked Wolf, still blushing a bit. "And how, and more importantly, why, did you come here?"

"My name is Wolf and I live in the Himeneighyas... far from here. I was looking for food for my family and I promised them that I would go as far as I had to find something. I ended up crossing to Ponyville and then here".

Wolf looked like she had been theough quite a bit as she was in obvious pain. "I think that I disloacted my ankle while I was at it, too".

Renegade looked at Wolf with concern. "Oh, no. Which one?" he asked, looking into Wolf's eyes with concern. "Don't worry, miss Wolf. I think I can fix it. I'll go get some medical supplies, if there are any." And with that, the unicorn left the room, all the while thinking about Wolf kissing him.

Equinox got up but was soon shot by Deranged causing him to bleed. "Equinox either die here...or try running" Deranged before Equinox teleported again before stumbling and arriving near the castle again. "Wonderful...like they would want t-" Equinox stopped when he heard another blast strike somewhere near by. "Either ask for help...or probably die" Equinox said to himself. "Equinox where are you" Deranged called out. Equinox sighed before knocking on the door as he bled out. "We lost him...he probably is dead" A voice said as Equinox looked at the door. "Damn it all..." Equinox said collapsing on the ground still conscious. "Shit...barely keeping up...bleeding out slowly...and I am asking help form the ones I just helped" Equinox said

Wolf yelled to Renegade: "My right ankle!"

Wolf turned to BloodRose who had been standing there in silence.

"So... I assume that this is your house? Listen, i'm sorry that this happened. If you fix my ankle, I won't talk for the rest of the night".

Wolf begane to cry as she hid herself under a blanket.

Renegade came back with the tools and handed them to Bloodrose. Noticing Wolf was hiding again, Renegade pulled off the blanket, and kneeled down next to her. He then smiled and kissed her passionately. He then began singing to her in a deep and baritone voice. 

"Hold me close and hold me fast

The magic spell you cast

This is la vie en rose

When you kiss me, heaven sighs

And though I close my eyes

I see la vie en rose

When you press me to your heart

I'm in a world apart

A world where roses bloom

And when you speak, angels, sing from above

Everyday words seem

To turn into love songs

Give your heart and soul to me

And life will always be

La vie en rose."

Wolf began to cry once again as she tried to lift up her right ankle. She then screamed: "Ow! Damnit!".

She turned her head to BloodRose and stared at her as if she was ordering her to fix her ankle.

"So... What's going on around here, anyway? It seems pretty noisy up stairs".

Wolf began to cry once again as she tried to lift up her right ankle. She then screamed: "Ow! Damnit!".

She turned her head to BloodRose and stared at her as if she was ordering her to fix her ankle.

"So... What's going on around here, anyway? It seems pretty noisy up stairs".

"My friend is just in her room. She's staying for the night. " Bloodrose turned to glare at Renegade for kissing her. "I'll get started in a minute. Somepony is at the door." She walked -again- twoards the front door. And was not too surprised when she opened it.

Equinox only sighed as he looked up and saw the pony from before. "I need your help" Equinox said getting up slowly. "The hunters think I am a vampire now becaus of what I did to help you" Equinox said. "I can't go home so...can I stay here for a while." Equinox asked

Tempest is up stairs still slowly sipping her favorite, ab negative. She that there hearing a ruckus downstairs, like someone was injured. She hoped that they were okay, but she didn't want to have to face all the recent company because of her timid nature

Equinox only sighed as he looked up and saw the pony from before. "I need your help" Equinox said getting up slowly. "The hunters think I am a vampire now becaus of what I did to help you" Equinox said. "I can't go home so...can I stay here for a while." Equinox asked

"Sure. But in case you are turning into one head upstairs and talk to Tempest. Sorry if you were expecting me to do it but I have a mare downstairs with a broken ankle. You'll find her on the second door to the right. " Bloodrose replied. She sighed and thought back to the time where she had been living here alone. Just her and Silver Tray.

Equinox nodded. "Thank you...and sorry that Deranged had injured you" Equinox said as he looked back to the forest before he headed inside. "Tell me something...how will I know if I am actually changing into a vampire" Equinox asked her as he hept a hoof over the wound where Deranged shot him.

Equinox nodded. "Thank you...and sorry that Deranged had injured you" Equinox said as he looked back to the forest before he headed inside. "Tell me something...how will I know if I am actually changing into a vampire" Equinox asked her as he hept a hoof over the wound where Deranged shot him.

"Well first you'll start sleeping in later than usual, then you'll notice your body changing becoming more...Beautiful, and of course you'll notice some increase in abilities, and lastly you'll notice a certain craving for a certain red liquid. It's impossible to cure but you can slow it down."

"What do you mean it's impossible to cure...there has to be one...maybe it just want found yet or no pony tried to create one yet" Equinox said. "I'm going to try and find a way...even if it kills me" Equinox said. "Nothing can be impossible..." Equinox muttered as he sighed.

"What do you mean it's impossible to cure...there has to be one...maybe it just want found yet or no pony tried to create one yet" Equinox said. "I'm going to try and find a way...even if it kills me" Equinox said. "Nothing can be impossible..." Equinox muttered as he sighed.

Bloodrose growled at him, baring her fangs. "Look- I have to go help sompony. And I don't know if you've noticed but there are 4,000 ponies in my house! I'm already frustrated and I don't need you pushing me over the edge. Now walk up stairs and talk to Tempest. I have other things to do." She walked away letting the door slowly close. Expecting Equinox to catch it. Bloodrose made her way back to the room where Wolf was. "You ready?" She asked.

Equinox caught the door. "Sorry..." Equinox muttered as he went in and closed the door behind him and went upstairs. "Wasnt trying to bother you" Equinox said to himself before he stopped at the door he was told where Tempest was at. He knocked on the door and waited on an answer.

@

Tempest, not knowing it was one of the visitors went to answer the door, upon it opening, she immediately recognized who it was. Thinking that equinox had taken advantage of his new vampire abilities to come after blood rose and herself, she immediately ran and hid.

"H-hey wait" Equinox called out and sighed. "Great..." Equinox sighed. "I don't want to hurt you...I just want to talk" Equinox called out. "Where did she go..." Equinox asked himself as he looked down at the ground before sitting near the doorway. "I'm not going to bother looking for her...I don't mean any harm either"

@

Wolf was lying motionless on the floor as all she could do was listen to the noise coming from the downstairs. She laid her ear against the floor to listen in better.

"I really hope that nothing bad is going on..." she whispered to herself.

She then rolled over to her side and started wondering if coming here was the right thing to do.

Tempest heard his words and she heard the sincerity and hurt that they carried, so she perked her head up and gawked awkwardly at equinox. Seeing that he was sat down and he looked sad, she stood up and slowly walked towards equinox, and he could hear the footsteps aproaching him

Equinox looked up at Tempest. "I'm sorry about before..." Equinox said as he got up slowly. "I'm becoming a vampire and Bloodrose told me to come speak to you..." Equinox said. "That and if I try heading back to my home I'll be killed on sight" Equinox said to himself as he sighed.