Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightfall {Friendship, Romance, Acceptance,}

Emerald Heart

"Oh..." Said tempest. She then stood there awkwardly not knowing what else to say. 'Why would blood rose tell him to talk to me?' She though. She continued standing there in silence not knowing what exactly equinox needed,or what he wanted her to say to him. Her shy nature was making every silent moment standing in front of this pony absolute agony

"She told me if I was changing into a vampire to come to you...that all she told me..." Equinox said. "Honestly I didn't think it would come to this...never thought I would become a vampire just by trying to help..." Equinox said. "Can you help me?" Equinox asked Tempest. "I would really appreciate it"

"W-what do you need?" She asked, standing there nervously. She was looking down, shy and embarassed, wanting to help. It not knowing how. She stared at the floorboards, looking at where the creases in the wood were going, fallowing them with her hooves and eyes (dang this 200 character minimum forcing me to put random pieces of description)

"I said I need help...I only know about how to kill vampires and other beings...I have no info on being one other then having to drink blood" Equinox said. "Unless you rather think I should die since I used to be a hunter..." Equinox added as he rubbed his eyes

(I know how you feel)

Tempest cocked her head at him a bit awkwardly and said "i-i dont know if you are a vampire... B-but we can test it..." Then she went over to a fridge and pulled out a cup of red liquid "d-drink it"

She said "see if you like it..." All her words up to this point have been kind of light and high pitched. You can hear her shyness.

Equinox looked at the cup and at her. "O-okay" Equinox said levitating the cup and stared at it before drinking it. Once he finished it he just smiled. "Actually tasted g-" Equinox stopped after hearing what he alsmot said. "No...I can't believe this is happening..." Equinox thought as he set the glass down.

Wolf was lying motionless on the floor as all she could do was listen to the noise coming from the downstairs. She laid her ear against the floor to listen in better.

"I really hope that nothing bad is going on..." she whispered to herself.

She then rolled over to her side and started wondering if coming here was the right thing to do.

Bloodrose stood over Wolf. "You ready? I'm going to pop it back in. It is going to hurt." She pressed both her hooves on Wolf's ankle until she heard a 'pop.' "Okay, it's not broken anymore. But I would suggest resting. I'll get some bandages for your ankle too." Bloodrose smiled at Wolf Tracks.

"AH! DAMNIT!" Wolf screamed as a nauseating POP was heard as the bone went back into its original place.

Afetr she took a deep breath, she asked BloodRose: "Do you live here? Does anyone else live here? It sounds like there is a lot of noise coming from downstairs".

tempest nodded shyly at equinox "y-you're turning..." she said quietly, not wanting to upset him. she stood there quietly waiting for his response. she wasn't sure if he'd cope well or if he'd get angry of if he'd fall into depression. either way she'd try to help.

Renegade walked over to Wolf and rubbed her leg gently. "Does it hurt?" he asked her. "If it does, you can ask me to stop." The unicorn softly nibbled on the white mare's left ear before kissing her on the cheek. "You know, you're really beautiful." he said to her, smiling warmly.

Renegade walked over to Wolf and rubbed her leg gently. "Does it hurt?" he asked her. "If it does, you can ask me to stop." The unicorn softly nibbled on the white mare's left ear before kissing her on the cheek. "You know, you're really beautiful." he said to her, smiling warmly.

"Hey there, Romeo. Back off, would ya? I only kissed you as a thank you".

Wolf was known for having an attitude, but Renegade didn't know that.

"Of course it hurts! What do you think?" She then snapped. Wolf was confused as she heard noise downstairs. It sounded as if ponies were talking.

Equinox looked down. "I can't believe this is happening" Equinox said as he looked at Tempest. "I'm a prime target for those damn hunters...I know so much stuff..this can't be happening to me...this can't" Equinox said as he collapsed to the ground. "I'll just find a way to cure it...thats it" 

"Hmm. It seems as though other ponies do indeed live here." Renegade said, trying to sound smart, even though he wasn't. He looked at Wolf with a confused look. "Do you think we, or rather, I should go look at it?" he asked her, wanting to repay her for the kiss. The unicorn patiently waited for her answer.

"Hmm. It seems as though other ponies do indeed live here." Renegade said, trying to sound smart, even though he wasn't. He looked at Wolf with a confused look. "Do you think we, or rather, I should go look at it?" he asked her, wanting to repay her for the kiss. The unicorn patiently waited for her answer.

"Well, yeah. If this isn't your house, then it must be somepony else's. That one mare appeared to be quite content. She appeared to be familiar with ths place". 

Wolf then tried to stand up. She almost tripped and fell, but she managed to lean up againast the bed frame.

tempest just stood there quietly not knowing how to comfort equinox. "if you need any food or bedding, i could get some for you" she said, a little less shyly this time, genuinely wanting to help equinox. she had been in his position before and didn't want him to go through what she did

Renegade helped Wolf stand up. "Easy there. You don't want to dislocate your ankle again." he said calmly. Taking her hoof, Renegade led Wolf downstairs and looked around. "Careful. We don't know if these ponies are hostile or not." he whispered. "But don't worry, I'll protect you." he bragged, trying to sound more confident than he really was.

@,

"Thanks Tempest...that would be helpful" Equinox said as he stood back up. "I will find you Equinox...and I will kill you and those other vampires"  Equinox looked around quickly. "Deranged...I swear...because if I see you I will kill you" Equinox said the threat  directed at Deranged

"Hey there, Romeo. Back off, would ya? I only kissed you as a thank you".

Wolf was known for having an attitude, but Renegade didn't know that.

"Of course it hurts! What do you think?" She then snapped. Wolf was confused as she heard noise downstairs. It sounded as if ponies were talking.

Bloodrose came back with arms full of bandages. She shooes Renegade out of the room and began to wrap her ankle. "To answer your questions-Yes I live here. Just me and my butler Silver tray. And the noice would probably be coming from the kithen, Silver Tray dosn't like to be stuck not doing anything." She paused for a second. "I'm sorry I had to fix your ankle that harshly, I just thought you would have to get out here as fast as you could."

Tempest looked at equinox quite strangly as it appeared as though he was talking to himself. She then left to go prepare him a coffin and she got him another cup of blood "your accommodations are set" she said as she handed hm another cup of the red liquid.

@,

Equinox only looked at her. "Thanks... " Was all he said as he refused the cup. "Tell me something...is there a way to reverse this at all?" Equinox said as he kept thinking of a way to reverse being a vampire. "I mean there must be a way...somehow" Equinox said as he sighed

"There isn't any way i know of to reverse this..." She sighed "or else i would have" she set the cup down next to his coffin, knowing that whether he likes it or not, he'll need to feed eventually or he'd starve. She then went and sat down on her coffin, sipping her own cup of blood

"Then help me find a way then" Equinox said. "If I can find a cure then that would be great for a lot of people...hunters would go away...in fact they would be gone for good then" Equinox said. "Vampires would be happy...they would be normal again" Equinox added. "Just need to find out what causes this..."

Tempest shook her head "i do t really know the first thing about how the process happens... I'm not good with medicine either.." She said. "You'd need a medical proffesional and no doctor has really ever looked into vampirism... It would take years of research, maybe decades..."

"Then I got plenty of time...I can use my self I'll just need a blood sample...then just to study it before going to the hospital to get certain medicines and stuff of course Ill need multiple blood samples since it will take more time...besides...I can stand to loose a bit of blood" Equinox said

"It's hard to find doctors who will help vampires, let alone tolerate them..." She sighed, looking down "even harder to find someone wanting to waste their reputation and years of medical experience researching them. If a doctor helps a vampire everyone might hate them"