Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Nightfall {Friendship, Romance, Acceptance,}

Emerald Heart

"Those hunters are the least of our worries though..." Equinox said. "Remember the second pony that...impaled you" Equinox said. "That pony is dangerous...in fact he...has no soul" Equinox said as he sheathed the katana and looked at her. "Let's head on back" He said as he started to walk back

"Those hunters are the least of our worries though..." Equinox said. "Remember the second pony that...impaled you" Equinox said. "That pony is dangerous...in fact he...has no soul" Equinox said as he sheathed the katana and looked at her. "Let's head on back" He said as he started to walk back

"Oh, Okay." She began to walk faster to catch up with him. "I think it's sweet-how much you've been protecting me. I admire your determination for a cure. But I mut tell you, there is no such thing. Human doctors have been trying to develop one for generations with no luck. But-" She grabbed his hoof. "We'll get through this together, Okay?"

@

Equinox looked down before looking back at her and smiled. "You're right...we will get through this" He said. "But...I might have a way for a cure" Equinox said as his vision started to wane and once he tried walking again he stumbled slightly. "With Alchemy" Equinox added.

@

Equinox looked down before looking back at her and smiled. "You're right...we will get through this" He said. "But...I might have a way for a cure" Equinox said as his vision started to wane and once he tried walking again he stumbled slightly. "With Alchemy" Equinox added.

"Alchemy?" Bloodrose questioned him as he grabbed onto him for support. "What will that help?" Bloodrose didn't know anything about Alchemy. All she knew there was nothing of this world that would cure a vampiric bite. Bloodrose walked him the rest of the way to the castle. Where Wolf, Renegade, and Tempest where waiting.

"Transfusion, exchanges, and various other things can happen with Alchemy" Equinox explained. "Though...I might be screwed if it calls for live blood exchange because that's forbidden" Equinox said before seeing the others. "I never give up on goals that can help others out" Equinox said

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@,

"I wish you luck on this. But I ust warn you to only do these experiments alone, and tell no other about it. Some vampires are so desperate to become human they would hunt you down and drink whatever you made, unfinished or not. Even though I do wish to become human, I would not want to attack my friend."

Edited by Emerald <3

"I'll make sure to keep it secret" Equinox said. "If it would be okay I don't want to be disturbed while I am working" Equinox said. "Those that attack and try to steal me research will be unlucky...if I have to use blood I need to make sure it stays fresh as I examine it...meaning I'll use harmful substance if consumed" Equinox said