Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc ~The Love Between Us~ RP

~Vanylla Sweetsu~

"The Love Between Us" is a 1 on 1 RP that I've decided to start. It's the romantic story of an ordinary stallion who has everything a pony could want, but feels that there's still an empty void that he tries to figure out, but in the process of filling that void, he gets into trouble with a mysterious, creature who later on realizes what he's missing. 

More details will be out soon, but for now I must choose one person and their ponysona, OC which ever one you like to call, and a reason why your ponysona should be in this RP. I can only choose one I will announce the member whenever I can. Thank you and good luck! 

:D

If you have any questions about this RP don't be afraid to ask! ;)

*UPDATE*

I've finally completed my OC's roleplay profile, please check it if this is something your OC wants to be in! Choosing soon, sign up if you haven't already! 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rosetta-thorns-r7509

Edited by ~Vanylla Sweetsu~
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I could try to see if my oc would fit in in this rp. So it's about both a person himself and his oc right? Anyway I will type out a longer post why he should be in it later on but right now I'll have to head off to school soon so I don't really have time.

So btw how many posts do you expect the other to type out? I mean I could do 2 maybe 3 a day and they would be longer posts but I fear I can't rp like some of us can here with like 6 full length posts a day XD

Well, if I have to give a reason why you should pick my OC. I think it'll have to be that she's unique. So far I haven't come across another OC like her. Which I think is rather good because I like to make all my OC unlike most.  Some of there are made off the most simplest ideas that I'm sure not a lot of people thought of to use. Like an Irish boxer or a reaming blues musician with a sad past. 

But anyway, back to the OC I'm actually entering. She's a Cajun earth pony mare born with tourette syndrome. She was raised in a bayou near Ponyville. She moved to Canterlot to become a screenplay/script writer. And if you don't like a lot of bad language, don't worry, she keeps her mouth wrapped up and mostly speaks by writing on a notepad.   Hear's her full back story along with of what she looks like: Belle

Also I can pretty much respond to a post whenever. Be it ten in a row or less. 

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~,

oowh well guy under me seems to have a well defined backstory ready and a lot of time :D. I mean I haven't developed my mare OC that much because I haven't done as much rp's with her so I think you'd be better off rp'ing with Gloomfury in the end :) 

Oh you both have mare OC's hehe they must be wonderful but I was hoping for a stallion preferance you know? But I'll still think about these two mare OC's ^_^

oooowh in that case I could use NightStrike. I mean did tons of rp's with the guy, I could type some of his backstory here but he's basically some kind of agent. Very sneakily and all. But he can also be really nice, never found his special somepony though. If you want you can read a way more detailed backstory here! :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nightstrike-r5164

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone just to let you all know I might be choosing very soon! But I feel some people might wanna join in on this they just havn't found it yet, so with that being said this OOC topic for choosing will extend a bit longer until Dec 8th, if no one else signs up for it  by that date then I choose one on that day. I honestly was hoping for more people to sign up for this considering a lot of people enjoy 1 on 1 sol RP's cause there really hard to come across on here..so if you anyone, ANYONE at all who' be interested in this please send them here and give them a chance! I'd very much appreciate! 

• Brohoof 1

Like I said, it's not that he doesn't like to talk to other Ponies, he just developed a mistrust due to the Orphanage treatment. He will open up and be social with Ponies who he decides he can trust. His wing bad at socializing just means he doesn't like to talk to others until he spoken to he them so that he can judge then by what they say and how they say it.

Like I said, it's not that he doesn't like to talk to other Ponies, he just developed a mistrust due to the Orphanage treatment. He will open up and be social with Ponies who he decides he can trust. His wing bad at socializing just means he doesn't like to talk to others until he spoken to he them so that he can judge then by what they say and how they say it.

I see, so I don't know if you took a look into the OC I'm using for this RP, if your's was chosen how would he handle it?

oooowh in that case I could use NightStrike. I mean did tons of rp's with the guy, I could type some of his backstory here but he's basically some kind of agent. Very sneakily and all. But he can also be really nice, never found his special somepony though. If you want you can read a way more detailed backstory here! :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nightstrike-r5164

I'll ask everyone these questions who ever signs up!

So Wayzer, why do you think Nightstrike would fit in this RP? Also if you've looked at my OC's I'm using, if your's was chosen how would he handle her? 

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~,

Well when you said stallion I thought you meant you would use a stallion OC. But if you're looking for a stallion stallion romance I guess I could do that, wouldn't be the first time. Here's another OC you might like : Rag Stitch.  

So Gloomfury, why do you think Rag Stitch would fit in this RP? Also if you've looked at my OC's I'm using, if your's was chosen how would he handle her? 

Well, being an orphan, I think he'd at least be able to understand why she is so cold hearted, he be able to deal with it. Plus, he majored in psychology in college and that provides a deeper understanding of why she is the way she is. And her coldness could in theory counteract his a drifted him enough to see her in a brighter light.

@@~Vanylla Sweetsu~,

Okay then I wont be using Rag. I don't he would fit will. But I think my first OC, Gloomfury, might. Cause out of my other OCs I gave him a slightly complex personality, which would make things interesting. Also like Rosetta he has a deep love for his mother, so they'll have that in common, along with strange tastes in food, you find out what I mean when you read his back story.  Which I know is not that long, but I like to give a little more insight about him during RPs, cause I find it a little more enjoyably that way.

And I know he might not seem fit for SoL or romance RPs, but I've done a romance RP with him that lasted longer then a year. So I know how to play him very well with almost every setting you can think of.  So why not give it a go with a pony with an eccentric personality/ life?

Well I think if I'll be able to do this rp I'll play with NightStrike. I think they'd fit together quite well because they both share some similarities and differences.

For instance they both seem to differ from earth ponies pegasi and unicorns. Rosetta because she was born as a vampire pony which is a completely different pony race and NightStrike because of hismpast augmentations. NightStrike is a real night pony, loving the night both because of it's beauty and because it's fitting for his particular skillset.

However they seem to have these differences too. Rosetta can appear quite cold untill you've got to know her better, NightStrike always tries to think the best of other ponies. And once he has set his goal he will be very determined to reach it, which would help NightStrike to get to know Rosetta better.

You might want to read more about NightStrike if you didn't do so yet, I've got a link to his page in my signature.

Well I think if I'll be able to do this rp I'll play with NightStrike. I think they'd fit together quite well because they both share some similarities and differences.

For instance they both seem to differ from earth ponies pegasi and unicorns. Rosetta because she was born as a vampire pony which is a completely different pony race and NightStrike because of hismpast augmentations. NightStrike is a real night pony, loving the night both because of it's beauty and because it's fitting for his particular skillset.

However they seem to have these differences too. Rosetta can appear quite cold untill you've got to know her better, NightStrike always tries to think the best of other ponies. And once he has set his goal he will be very determined to reach it, which would help NightStrike to get to know Rosetta better.

You might want to read more about NightStrike if you didn't do so yet, I've got a link to his page in my signature.

I see, I will take him into consideration, thank you for signing up

Attention to all who've signed up, I've decided to take today to view your OC's carefully. Now usually what I do is I take a look at everything about the character and picture how it's gonna turn up with Rosetta. Keep in mind that if your character does have sad back story I don't mind, I just hope none of you "over did" the sadness. If you need to make slight changes to your character do so now, when I get the time to view each one. 

• Brohoof 1

Well I guess mine is quite dark, however Strike doesn't let his past influence him into becoming evil or cold. If one thing they made him more determined for others to have a better start in life then he had.