Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc ~The Love Between Us~ RP

~Vanylla Sweetsu~

Well, in my mind I thought: "This is so exciting" and then every back story I read I was like: "Ohh damn  :blink: why so grim dark" I mean I know people put some sad events into their characters but I think over doing the sadness is a bit much..

Well hey it's just the way I thought him to be, and how I rp with him. But I could alter his backstory just for this rp if you'd want to

No, no, don't it's okay I couldn't ask you to do that, it's not fair, I mean I could get used to it but please don't anything about him for my satisfaction, even for this. 

Well it's more like I don't rp much with background at all. Of course my oc would make an occasional reference or two about it but he wouldn't be fretting on it the entire time. Changing the backstory for this rp wouldn't have a lot of effect on the way I rp NightStrike I guess :D

Well it's more like I don't rp much with background at all. Of course my oc would make an occasional reference or two about it but he wouldn't be fretting on it the entire time. Changing the backstory for this rp wouldn't have a lot of effect on the way I rp NightStrike I guess :D

No Wayzer please don't change a thing, I'm serious, I'll feel terrible if someone had to alter their own character just for my own needs, trust me I feel guilt lighting fast, please I will get used to it, don't go as that far to do this.  :unsure: