Banner by ~ Zero

Pinkie haters are the worst

Pinkibility

I'm new here, but I just want to quit now.

So much for the brony community. 

My favorite ponies are Rarity and Pinkie, and I dont hate no pony. I wouldn't hate anypony that made Rarity cry(she cries even more often than FS) .

I remembered that time when I still love FS (I hated when they turned FS into Fhulk), and then some stupid FS fans just ruined the love for me, I can tell these people do not truly love mlp, they are more like trolls. 

Pinkie haters are like bronies of anti brony, except they are worse than anti bronies

I am still going to love mlp but I will no longer call myself a brony 'cause I will coin a new word for me and people who truly love mlp and appreciate everypony

(There even are people claim to be bronies but hate both Pinkie and FS, seriously?) 

Edited by Pinkibility
  • Brohoof 1

Hey don't worry about the pinkie haters there are only few and you should ignore them, just enjoy the ponies you enjoy and love and let the pinkie haters enjoy who they enjoy. It's their opinion and you have your opinion and if I were I would be a little careful since people may hate pinkie might be on these forums but we are a community we are family and we certainly don't like haters of any pony. It just depending on judgement and characteristics of that pony. (Btw I'm not a brony I'm a neutral)

• Brohoof 2

So according to you, every fan has to like Pinkie and Fluttershy? Ignoring the fact that it shouldn't be a big deal, has it ever occurred to you that people can have legitimate reasons to dislike characters you like?

Don't you think that hating someone for not liking a character you like, is arguably worse than hating someone for not liking a show or movie you like?

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 4

Seriously? You're going to let a few haters get to you?

I don't like Fluttershy but I'm not going to let some other people's opinion saying they like her ruin the damn fandom for me.

Besides, it's worse to hate someone for not liking a character.

Be mature about this.

• Brohoof 2

Haven't seen many Pinkie haters, and the ones that dislike Pinkie aren't shoving it in anyone's face. tbh there are more people who have Pinkie as their favorite pony than there are Pinkie haters. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but the ones that rub it in everyone's faces are the minority and it really shouldn't be that big a deal, I mean it is like Rarity, many don't like her because of her attitude, but nobody is going off on how she is terrible or anything, in fact she is my favorite pony. From my perspective it seems like you are taking the dislike too seriously, it isn't like they think she is a disgrace to the show or anything.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie used to be my favourite pony. I think it was Magical Mystery Cure that won me over to the Twilight camp though. And Rainbow Rocks put Sunset Shimmer into second place.

Pinkie's still high on my list though. And I can't sing the Smile Song all the way through without welling up.

enl45.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@@Pinkibility, I personally cannot see this discussion ending well or having a productive outcome. As a result, I'm locking this thread. If you wish to discuss the awesomeness of Pinkie, there is a Fan Club for her in Sugarcube Corner.