Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever done anything big?

I_wesley125

So have you ever done anything big?

I don't mean anything specific but anything really.

I accidentally discovered a certain YouTube comment security hole in July of 2010.

If I think of anything else i will post it.

Hmm, I suppose the biggest thing I ever did was Rick roll an entire auditorium of people with my school band, they piano player and I fit the bill. God that was fun.

The day before I die I'll probably do something extraordinarily stupid like stack my house full of dynamite and wait for a smoker to come by or something like that....but nothing at the moment.

The day before I die I'll probably do something extraordinarily stupid like stack my house full of dynamite and wait for a smoker to come by or something like that....but nothing at the moment.

Your plan is bound to fail as dynamite is quite stable.

Your plan is bound to fail as dynamite is quite stable.

I didn't mean literally...I'm not that sort of person to blow up my house for teh lulz.

Still need to think of something else to do, then. :(

(edited)

I went up to the kid who made my childhood hell and I told him this:

"Hey, a**hole, I want to thank you for f***ing up my childhood, if you didn't, I wouldn't be where I am today, and I'm a better person because of it. F*** you."

Then I broke his nose....

Not really a big achievement but still... damn it felt good.

Hoping to run a marathon one day... that should be something big.

Edited by SWEETIE BOT
  • Brohoof 2

This is all in the past now but when I was in 3rd grade I beat a 7th grader in a fight to protect my sister. What a golden day that was.. And probably the last fight I was in :lol:

I was once the little drummer boy for our school's Christmas mass in like, 3rd grade

Everyone in the whole church stared at me (about 500 people) as soon as I walked down the aisle beating that plastic toy drum... I almost pissed my pants (I hate being the center of attention)

Was rather interesting though

• Brohoof 1

I've earned over $80000 in scholarships over the years. Took a 42K one to the current private school I go to, attend said institution on the arm. If it weren't for said scholarship, I'd be too poor to even walk in the door.

Kind of a big deal for me and my family.

• Brohoof 1

I've earned over $80000 in scholarships over the years. Took a 42K one to the current private school I go to, attend said institution on the arm. If it weren't for said scholarship, I'd be too poor to even walk in the door.

Kind of a big deal for me and my family.

Wow, that's amazing! Good for you! :o

I've never done anything, sadly. :(