Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you buy on black Friday?

simply creative

I wasn't gonna buy anything but I had extra money and Amazon had some good deals on things I wanted so I ordered it off there. Who knows when it'll actually get here but more games and anime is yay. :D

Games:

Tales of Graces F

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

Anime:

Darker Than Black Season 2 + bridging OVAs

Hadn't gotten around to the second season yet cuz it wasn't dubbed when I saw the first. Now it and the OVAs are so I had to have it but they're typically pretty expensive. They were half off yesterday.

Funny story.. I usally don't go out on black friday but me and my aunt needed to go get dinner so we ened up at walmart...

Well walmart had a promo for movies and games!

So I got 8 movies for 1.96 each!

Then I got big bang theory for 10!

For me I needed a better motherboard than the one I currently have, so I bought a msi z97 gaming 7.  Unfortunately I'm stuck not using it until I get a gen 4 processor so I'm selling random things in order to upgrade my pc so I can use it's full potential.

I walked into Hot Topic, picked up an AoT bracelet thing, got in line, then decided not to buy it because the line was too long and I don't like spending money. xD

My dad got me an otter box for my phone, another one. The last one broke, and not having a case means every time I drop my phone (which is pretty much every day) I get cracks. So I got a nice white and grey case d: 

I wasn't gonna buy anything but I had extra money and Amazon had some good deals on things I wanted so I ordered it off there. Who knows when it'll actually get here but more games and anime is yay
Games:

Tales of Graces F
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

>_> Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland

*leering intensifies*

Now if you had posted this sooner I could have told you DONT BUY IT PLEASE.

but now its too late. I'm sorry for your wasted money. 

I don't pick out many games, but when I did it was this one.

Basically it starts out really easy, its cute, you get to pick friends and stress out about missing important events and stuff thats timed but if you don't time everything PERFECTLY DOWN TO THE SECOND then you miss stuff and oh well too bad for you. It has some great comedy, like when you get your little robot sister/brother and your parents come in XD

but then.. as you progress, there's a huge jump in difficulty and because this game is so precise with time if you messed up with your time for whatever reason.. you're doomed. There's no hope. If you fall behind you're doomed, you get to where I stopped in the game where you just kind of have to accept complete defeat and finish all your missions with almost failing marks so your love interest whatever guy is just disappointed. And when you're disappointed in the game, you're disappointed for real. 

But hey, at least Rorona's outfit is cute, right?

I walked into Hot Topic, picked up an AoT bracelet thing, got in line, then decided not to buy it because the line was too long and I don't like spending money. xD

My dad got me an otter box for my phone, another one. The last one broke, and not having a case means every time I drop my phone (which is pretty much every day) I get cracks. So I got a nice white and grey case d: 

>_> Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland

*leering intensifies*

Now if you had posted this sooner I could have told you DONT BUY IT PLEASE.

but now its too late. I'm sorry for your wasted money. 

I don't pick out many games, but when I did it was this one.

Basically it starts out really easy, its cute, you get to pick friends and stress out about missing important events and stuff thats timed but if you don't time everything PERFECTLY DOWN TO THE SECOND then you miss stuff and oh well too bad for you. It has some great comedy, like when you get your little robot sister/brother and your parents come in XD

but then.. as you progress, there's a huge jump in difficulty and because this game is so precise with time if you messed up with your time for whatever reason.. you're doomed. There's no hope. If you fall behind you're doomed, you get to where I stopped in the game where you just kind of have to accept complete defeat and finish all your missions with almost failing marks so your love interest whatever guy is just disappointed. And when you're disappointed in the game, you're disappointed for real. 

But hey, at least Rorona's outfit is cute, right?

This is what multiple saves exists for. :P

And even if I end up having to restart a game to do it better a second time that doesn't bother me much. It wouldn't be the first game that's had a point where things were unattainable and it won't be the last.

It's my first Atelier game and as a huuuuuuuuge RPG fan I can't very well pass it up.

I didn't buy anything. There was nothing I needed badly and I didn't feel like staying up late and browsing through crowded stores. It would have been interesting to take videos of how crowded it would be and post them on YouTube.

Apparently we're so confident in our economy that people will still buy stuff without discounts, so our horrible society has decided to neglect the need to lower items to a reasonable price and just let inflation suffocate us all.

tl;dr version: we don't have black friday here

Several pieces of clothing, a new backpack, a sleeve for my laptop, a bunch of games etc.

40% off! =3 Can't go wrong there.  B)

46371423ko_13_n_f.jpg

37575920BA_13_n_f.jpg

Edited by Guest

Well, I didn't bought these on Black Friday, but during around that time. I bought a teacup with some kind of candle in it, a Steam card and a few shirts. All of these are Christmas gifts to my family. I never done Christmas shopping before, but I do think that the gifts I chosen are good enough.