Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Swirly

SparklingSwirls

The cost of 12 oranges and 7 apples is $5.36. Eight oranges and 5 apples cost $3.68. What is the cost of each orange?

Oh great, a math problem. -_-

Hmm... *searches it on google*

*goes on Yahoo! Answers*

The cost of each orange is $0.26 :derp:

• Brohoof 3

:squee:

*kisses you :wub:*

Why do I love you so much :squee:?

Here's an answerable question instead :P. Do you believe in aliens?

*:wub:*

Maybe you love me because I love you? :squee:

I don't really know if I believe in aliens or not. :wacko: It's definitely possible, but I would still be surprised if they existed...

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's one way to solve this... *gives Swirleh a Snappsters Limited Edition Snapp Plushie; Unauthorized Edition*

:comeatus:

*hopes Snapp won't sue me for unauthorized distribution and branding*

Yay, thanks! :yay:

*cuddles my unauthorized Snapp plushie :P*

• Brohoof 1

Good day Ms. Swirly! am a student from Canterlot High School! i would like an interview with you.

can you name 7 of your favorite songs?

Thanks, Chatterbox! :derp:

7 of my favorite songs are:

1. Puhu Äänellä Jonka Kuulen - Happoradio (Finnish)

2. Ăcasa - Smiley (Romanian)

3. Das Kanns Uns Keiner Nehmen - Revolverheld (German)

4. Endeløst - Rasmus Walter (Danish)

5. Beau Malheur - Emmanual Moire (French)

6. Imede Öö - Ott Lepland (Estonian)

7. Round and Round - Imagine Dragons

I like music in other languages, if it wasn't obvious :P

sounds interesting the choices you picked, going to other likings, whats your favorite food/drink/dessert and why?

Well, my favorite foods are probably crepes, especially with lots of fresh fruit in them. :nom: They taste good and are fun to make too. :)

As for drinks, I really love fruit smoothies. :squee: They're refreshing on a hot day and are also pretty healthy :please:

I'm not a very big dessert person but I do like chocolate mousse ^_^

Edited by SparklingSwirls

post-18984-0-12700500-1416807546.gif sounds delicious! now here's a random question, one day a very rich person offer you one billion dollars for pressing a button, is in a secret room, you tottally dont have idea of what is for and you cant know and you have to press it to receive the money and is real money, you accept?
  • Brohoof 1

sounds delicious! now here's a random question, one day a very rich person offer you one billion dollars for pressing a button, is in a secret room, you tottally dont have idea of what is for and you cant know and you have to press it to receive the money and is real money, you accept?

Nope, I wouldn't accept; it's probably a scam if I'm not supposed to know what it's for. :wacko: I'd also wonder how I'd ended up in the secret room in the first place. :huh:

What do you like to do outside of the fandom?

I don't really have a life outside of the fandom. :( I like to swim I guess, and I like to travel but I don't get to do it very often...

• Brohoof 1

what you will do from now on if suddenly the brony fandom disapears?

How would it disappear? :o

I'm no longer a fan of the show, so the MLP part disappearing wouldn't bother me, but I would be sad if that meant all my friends had to disappear too. :c Fortunately I can still talk to some of them on deviantart or skype, so I guess I would just talk to them there. :)

that caught my eye, you are not fan of the show yet you consider yourself a pegasister? if so, how is that?

Well, I don't really consider myself a pegasister either. :P I used to be a fan of the show a couple years ago, but over time I've just lost interest in watching it. However, I still like to draw pictures of OCs for my friends, since I like to draw and it makes my friends happy. :)

• Brohoof 2