Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any members here you know in real life?

A goat

The title is pretty self-explanatory.
As far as I know, there are only 3 people on the forums that I know in real life, there might be more because there are ALOT of bronies at my school. @Mane Sax, , and @FractalMoon. Whom is quite possibly my closest friend and one of the best speakers I know.
Edit: I forgot to put the question mark at the end of the title, my bad.

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 6

Nah, I haven't met anybody on this site in real life.

Although it'll be nice if I got the chance to meet at least one of you guys. I once heard that MLP Forums had a panel at Bronycon 2013.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't met anyone in real life. I'm not good with interactions and in real life with me its like poking ice cube with stick :/

I wish I could meet somebody form this forum. If I had my pick well, I'd probably meet ooBrony. I'd really like to give him a brohoof in real life, since he's so generous with his own.

Woah :o 

• Brohoof 7

Nope I haven't got a chance to meet an bronies in real life from this forum or other places since I never went to a convention for bronies in England :( and I haven't even heard of this until I came and joined this forum.

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 1

the title is pretty self-explanatory.

As far as I know, there are only 3 people on the forums that I know in real life. Mane Sax, Sillymoonlightunicorn, and FractalMoon. Whom is quite possibly my closest friend and one of the best speakers I know.

Edit: I forgot to put the question mark at the end of the title, my bad.

No.

I don't know anyone in real life since High School.

• Brohoof 2

I've met quite a few people at meetups and one person who for some reason refused to give me his username, but besides them, I know three inactives. :P

• Brohoof 2

I kind of know someone called Overdrive (aka Smash N Dash) who is not only from my area, but is attending the same university as me. I think I passed him IRL, but I didn't say hi. That's it, though.

• Brohoof 2

If you're just talking about members I've met, there are many:

Chaotic Discord (now NavelColt), Chigens and Kay, Nas, Marco ~ Ace Attorney, Feld0, nlaq, Spoon, Key Gear, Zoop, Lady Rarity Pony, Haven, Makusu, NewCalamity, Fox, Lugi, RJ, Lord Bababababababababababa, PinkieDaDhy (whom I only saw in passing), Skullbuster, Woona, Questio, Wing McCallister, Jonke, Vexx3, Dark Qiviut, and apologies to any others I'm forgetting. ^^;

I'd say I'm particularly close to about a handful of them.

Although it'll be nice if I got the chance to meet at least one of you guys. I once heard that MLP Forums had a panel at Bronycon 2013.

It was a Poniverse panel, and there was also a table in the vendor hall.

• Brohoof 3

If you're just talking about members I've met, there are many:

Chaotic Discord (now NavelColt), Chigens and Kay, Nas, Marco ~ Ace Attorney, Feld0, nlaq, Spoon, Key Gear, Zoop, Lady Rarity Pony, Haven, Makusu, NewCalamity, Fox, Lugi, RJ, Lord Bababababababababababa, PinkieDaDhy (whom I only saw in passing), Skullbuster, Woona, Questio, Wing McCallister, Jonke, Vexx3, Dark Qiviut, and apologies to any others I'm forgetting. ^^;

I'd say I'm particularly close to about a handful of them.

It was a Poniverse panel, and there was also a table in the vendor hall.

YEAAAAH I SAW YOU AND ~CD~ A FEW TIMES BUT I NEVER SAID HI

MANY REGRETS ;~;

Maybe this year, if I manage to head out. I know Haven is going and I need to kick his ass at every game ever.

Edited by Madame Peri
  • Brohoof 2

I only know one person and I stopped talking to them months ago.

I wouldn't mind getting to know someone from here but I don't think the Seattle area has many people on this forum. I know there's at least a few though.

• Brohoof 1

Nope I haven't got a chance to meet an bronies in real life from this forum or other places since I never went to a convention for bronies in England :( and I haven't even heard of this until I came and joined this forum.

That and there aren't any conventions in the UK.

And no, although I do speak to two members quiet frequently via skype/xbox.

Edited by Tempest Shift
  • Brohoof 1