Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any members here you know in real life?

A goat

My last post was from BronyCon recollections (and I also hang out with Nas every now and then because he doesn't live too far away). I should also note that I've met Sergei once before; we met up at a coffee shop in Richmond.

Oh, and I saw Simon and 11thDoctorWhooves at BronyCon this year. We talked over a cup of coffee. There's a Starbucks not far from the convention center. ^^

YEAAAAH I SAW YOU AND ~CD~ A FEW TIMES BUT I NEVER SAID HI
MANY REGRETS ;~;
Maybe this year, if I manage to head out. I know Haven is going and I need to kick his ass at every game ever.

He and I were pretty much inseparable last year, and stuck together as much as possible this year. Chances are good that we'll be together the entire time next year, so if you see one of us you'll see both. xD

Let me know if you'd like to grab coffee or something. Or lunch or dinner if you're not into coffee. I like talking to people over food or drink when possible. I find it lightens the mood even more and makes conversation more relaxed. Although if you're going to be kicking Haven's ass in some games, that could just be pizza in a hotel room somewhere. He and some other guys filled my room with pizza boxes this year while playing Smash Bros. :P

• Brohoof 3

I have only met one user from this site before.

Other than that, I do keep in contact over-the-phone with some users.

• Brohoof 1

I think I've met at least one person here well before I joined. I set up at quite a few conventions, and when I was looking through the "post a picture of yourself" thread I recognized someone that had stopped by my table! 

• Brohoof 1

Sadly no...to be honest I have very little friends outside of the forums... I suppose I'm just a little shy... :blush:

but I do wish that was so...however here on the forums I am more able to speak up.

• Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, no. Hopefully I can meet some forum members one day though!

BABSCon '15! Seriously there's quite a few staff going, if anyone is going to be in the area, shenanigans will abound. Be there.

Also, I've met Wingnut and his roommate, and Thrashy and his sister. ^^

• Brohoof 7

Unfortunately not. The only bronies I know in real life are one of my friends, and one of my teachers, and I accidentally converted them. So, there's that.

Edited by Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the question almost seems to be asking about members who hang out in real life on an ongoing basis.  I do know a handful of members in this category but I'll let them come forward and announce themselves if they wish.  The closest I come to this would be the many members I met at Bronycon in 2013 and 2014 as well as Thrashy and Troblems who I spent some time with on holiday last summer. 

Also, I've met Wingnut and his roommate, and Thrashy and his sister. ^^

Yeah, that was so much fun!  ^^

• Brohoof 2

@SEGASister and I used to go to the same middle school, but she's moved a hundred miles away from me now. Her profile here is practically abandoned. Check out her DeviantArt instead. ( http://segasister.deviantart.com/ )

I do know one other brony IRL who has written fanfiction and is active on other sites, but I have not yet had the chance to contact him online, since I pretty much live a double life and am a complete closet brony in real life.

I really wish I could know more members from this site or get some of my real-life brony friends to join. Unfortunately, that's going to be hard considering I'm clandestine about the brony thing IRL.

• Brohoof 1

I know quite a few bronies who happen to have an account here.  They don't tend to be very active on the forums though.  I met them through meetups and conventions mostly.  I will be going to BABSCon 2015, so meeting up there would be an option (if someone decides they want to meet-up and have shenanigans). :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...