Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing peoples ocs!

Teriasquest

May I suggest a ship picture?

May I suggest a ship picture?

ok  what is it i will try to do it

Your Drawings look great! Mind if i do i request?

Pose:Moving clouds or just flying

OC

attachicon.gifmyPony.png

there, i worked on this one at school :) i hope you like it

post-29836-0-31608700-1417464576_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

umm is it possible too do mine? if its not don't worry. if it is can you please do him with his sword in his mouth? only if possible I don't want to ask too much of you.

I had fun with this one, i did sort of an anime pony style. i think it looks cool, but its your choice :D i hope you like it

that is the last one i am doing today, see you guys tomorrow

post-29836-0-09065600-1417470430_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Would you do my oc I can't find any one to do mine. Mine is a unicorn stallion but the pony creator have it wings as well. The cutie mark is a book with a treble clef being drawed on with a quill.

• Brohoof 1

Can you please draw mine OC? Timey Marey. She is in the following image below: (click it, it is too large)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bronies/images/0/0b/Timey_Marey_full_view.png/revision/latest?cb=20141202190407 (clickity click)

Her back mane is really like that, not a GZ Pony Creator error, I liked it that way.

Btw, her cutie mark is this: (sorry for it being small, it was a resized version)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bronies/images/b/b5/Timey_Marey_Cutiemark_RESIZED.png/revision/latest?cb=20141128123741

Now, about the drawing, I'd imagine her in a Rainbow-Powered version, do you think you can do it?

Edited by TimeyMarey007
  • Brohoof 1

i don; have my colored pencils today, and my scanner is on the frits. I will get back to doing these asap

@@Teriasquest,

Would it be possible for you to draw my two OCs kissing?

yes i will try my best :D but i am doing these in order so it may take a bit to get to you. and guys please don't complain, i am sure you wont, but i am just putting it out there, if you do not like something about the drawing tell me in a nice way. Constructive hate :D i am going to try to use gimp more often and i may do some of these on there.

its AMAZING! do you mind if I use it as my avatar after the holidays?

go ahead its fine

yayayayyayayayyayyay

i am not doing any today guys. I am so sorry, if you need to contact me about anything, ask here.

I am also on ourworld: teriasquest

and minecraft on edawg878.com: terias1234567

thank you for all the support, and suggestons

Here's my OC Fortune Flair if you'd care to give her a shot!

img-3297324-1-my_little_pony_oc___fortun

i have found a alternative, i used chalk pastels for this, i hope it is not to messy :D i had fun with yours, it has a very light and happy atmosphere to it. It was a joy to work on this thank you 

post-29836-0-10005800-1417568439_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

i have found a alternative, i used chalk pastels for this, i hope it is not to messy :D i had fun with yours, it has a very light and happy atmosphere to it. It was a joy to work on this thank you 

Awwww, cute!!

Thank you very much!! You did a good job!! X3

• Brohoof 1

Oh nice! I look forward to seeing what you have in store!

your oc picture is almost done, and i have to say, it is an epic idea :D its been a lot of fun drawing for everyone here. I have to go turn in, but i will post it tomorrow afternoon.

:lol:  :pinkie:  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

:lol:

I would like to make another request for another OC of mine that's alright :) Don't worry, I'll be patient ;)

So here is the next OC:
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is his cutie mark:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Mercury_symbol.svg/2000px-Mercury_symbol.svg.png

This is a great pose that I can see him in: http://centchi.deviantart.com/art/Zac-496262649

Since this OC has the ability to manipulate his bones, it would be amazing if you could draw numerous bone spikes protruding from his raised hoof, with the longest spike protruding from the very bottom of the raised hoof. If that makes sense to you.

Good luck and have fun!

I am finished with your oc, I did a lot of detail work in the background, so i hope you like it :D:lol:  :umad:  :pinkie:

post-29836-0-68213600-1417649315_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

:lol:

I am finished with your oc, I did a lot of detail work in the background, so i hope you like it :D:lol:  :umad:  :pinkie:

Dude, I love it!! It's perfect so thank you immensely! :fluttershy::pinkie: :twilight:

• Brohoof 1

here is the pic I'd like shipped.

my first shipping art :D I hope you like it

Take it's wings off. Now I'm just rambleing to fill in words. This takes up a lot of darn room

can u put a link?

i need to knowz wat it lookz like

post-29836-0-88703800-1417744093_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

My OC request:

Looks like my avatar except

His mane and tail are a dark orange

His eye is blue

His cutie mark is a musket bayonet

He wears a confederate kepi

Wears a bandage that's mostly covered by his mane since its on his head and goes underneath his ears

post-30812-0-17279800-1417744464.jpg

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 1