Drawing peoples ocs!

Teriasquest

My OC request:

Looks like my avatar except

His mane and tail are a dark orange

His eye is blue

His cutie mark is a musket bayonet

He wears a confederate kepi

Wears a bandage that's mostly covered by his mane since its on his head and goes underneath his ears

my sis did one for you :D thats cool

Hey Quest, Id love a drawing of my oc Dragonblood: http://imgur.com/oUmeyIr

Maybe just him looking a bit flirty, its part of his nature to be a flirt...

I used to draw dragons all the time, so this was really fun for me, hope you like is :D

Can you draw my OC sitting down, winking and looking towards the viewer, with a Christmas hat?

(I hope I'm not being too picky :S)

i did it :D the ear is a bit mis-colored, so lets say it got dipped in a bucket of paint XD anyways, i tried to make it adorable, because its a hat  :pinkie:

post-29836-0-83716900-1417809963_thumb.jpg

post-29836-0-78569000-1417812182_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

my sis did one for you :D thats cool

I used to draw dragons all the time, so this was really fun for me, hope you like is :D

i did it :D the ear is a bit mis-colored, so lets say it got dipped in a bucket of paint XD anyways, i tried to make it adorable, because its a hat  :pinkie:

Thank you very much :D Looks great!

Could you draw Everleaf?

considering many get some minor mistakes though the previous requests I'll just list the minor stuff

Yes her ears are odd

yes she has vines around her neck/legs

she is cadence's size

shut wings are easier so I would recommend doing so

Well I suppose it sums it up! thank you!

post-23690-0-80804000-1417814272_thumb.png

post-23690-0-32988500-1417814295_thumb.png

i should be able to do it tomorrow, but i will need a bio. Like cutimark is she a unicorn earth pony or Pegasus. also i will need colors :D

Race: Alicorn

Name: Lemira Veritas
Title: The Mentor
Talent: showing others the way, their true self, and a new perspective on things like a mirror.
Personality: calm, caring and gentle yet stern when needs to be and/or angered.
and surprises them with her boldness and bravery
Body Color: Electric Blue
Mane color: shining silver fading to black dark pink strip covering one eye

havent figured out the cutie mark yet though.

p.s. i had trouble finding this post again hence the belated response -_-

I would love to help you practice your artisan put if I try I'll be expecting to much and do not want to do that to you so as much as I would like to but I will ask of you this my you draw spawn the demon hell spawn and turn him into a pony x3

• Brohoof 1

i am so sorry about the long period of no drawings, its been a week, and i will post a few tomorrow thank you all for your patience

No prob after all you are trying your best an may be going through life changing choices so we shall wait as long as we need to

• Brohoof 1

ok its winter break so i will have time to draw now  :lol:

sorry about the delay.. i had homework and stuff to do with squid labs :umad:  :comeatus:

that is really awesome. I would like another one, if you don't mind.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/glitch-r7545

here you go :D my first time using gimp with pony's, I hope you like it. It took a while but i did it sorry for the wait :lol:  :umad:  :pinkie:

post-29836-0-10198000-1419040781_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

okay i am still drawing ocs, but i have not been on in a while, and i don't want to be drawing peoples ocs, that wont be able to see them. So if you still want your oc drawn you can re-post your request and i will get working on it. I am sorry for the delay, but you know real life and stuff  :lol:  i now can do computer art and i am getting pretty good at it if i do say so myself, if you want ttraditional work ask, but other than that i will be doing graphic. So ask if you want  :lol:  :umad:  :pinkie:

I'd love to see your interpretation of my character. She's in my signature.

If you want you can look at the pic by Trees for inspiration, but then that wouldn't be an interpretation just from the text anymore.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Race: Alicorn

Name: Lemira Veritas

Title: The Mentor

Talent: showing others the way, their true self, and a new perspective on things like a mirror.

Personality: calm, caring and gentle yet stern when needs to be and/or angered.

and surprises them with her boldness and bravery

Body Color: Electric Blue

Mane color: shining silver fading to black dark pink strip covering one eye

havent figured out the cutie mark yet though.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to see your interpretation of my character. She's in my signature.

If you want you can look at the pic by Trees for inspiration, but then that wouldn't be an interpretation just from the text anymore.

can you give me a picture of the cutie mark? if you could it would be really helpful ^-^

I submitted her to Equestrian Empire a while ago and there's a pic of it there. I'm on my phone right now so can't find the direct link. It's in the pending characters list, Unapproved Characters.

If you can't find it lemme know and I'll get on my computer. :) 

I kind of named myself after an OC (wince), does that mean they're an automatically a Mary Sue?

Anyway, Crimson storm is a revolutionary Trot-skyist originally from Skewbaldistan. She is crimson and her cutie mark is a yellow hammer/sickle (or both).

She wears her black mane in that braid that show ponies often use but sometimes it comes undone in untameable locks.

Humourless, passionate and at times quite scary, she refuses to bow down in the presence of Celestia who she calls, "The Autocrat".

Ideally, I'd her to be staring formidably at the viewer through her mane and a way that lets you know she won't back down to anypony.

Edited by CrimsonStorm