Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Believe in Paranormal Activities

An Unknown Pony.

For anyone that doesn't believe, when you have a paranormal encounter, you'll be a believer.

There is a ghost in my house, but I haven't seen or heard from it in quite some time, so I have never captured any evidence of it.

• Brohoof 1

Well I've always believed in the paranormal stuff, considering I live in it lol. To further my belief I practiced necromancy, pretty sure you know what that is. I went to the graveyard with my friend around midnight, and I whipped up a shit storm of pissed off spirits in like 10 seconds flat. I promptly attempted to undo what I had just done-as pissed off spirits can be a real annoyance. They went back to sleep, and my friend went to change his pants, while i reveled in the fact that not only is magic real-but I WAS A FUCKING PRACTITIONER OF THE DARK ARTS! BAM TAKE THAT SCIENCE!! *finds the nearest science textbook and flips it off with both fingers*

So here's the lesson, kiddies. If you're ever caught in a scrap between you and a ghostly thingamajig, if you are like the average person and have no experience in the dark arts-run. Also, most spirits aren't harmful. Most of them. I can't stress this enough. MOST OF THEM. ARE HARMLESS. But there's still a good few that'll do their best to fuck shit up royally ^_^

Edited by K'atar
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think it's reasonable to believe in paranormal phenomenon. I've never seen any good evidence. I do however believe there are natural explanations for everything, you just have to be willing to look for them.

• Brohoof 1

I did at one point, but not anymore. In todays age, there really should be more evidence out there if things like ghosts and spirits were real. Everything has a logical explanation should you follow the trail of logic far enough.

I have had a paranormal experience of sorts where I "saw" a ghost when I was 4. I still remember, he was an elderly man wearing a tweed overcoat and matching flatcap and he walked through the living room. However, I don't trust that memory. Firstly, I was 4. Secondly, it might be a distorted memory of one normal individual. If something like that were to happen now, I'd document the heck out of it in my notebook and possibly reconsider my stance.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to think that spirits are with us. I'd also like to think they're not all bad. I lost my father several years ago tragically, and there have been several moments where I have felt he has been with me. One such occasions would be a little over a year ago. I had a really bad car accident, in which my vehicle rolled over. I had a few friends in the car with me, and we all waked away without injury. To this day, I believe my father's spirit was with me, protecting us through that accident.

• Brohoof 1

I will always believe in ghosts. There is just too much evidence to say "yes they do exist" to evidence that says they don't.

Also, shortly after my cat had passed, I kept thinking I was hearing him "meow" on some rare occasions, just out of no where, until I moved.

• Brohoof 1

No. Having worked at Skinwalker Ranch for 2 weeks for Bigelow Aerospace, I can assuredly say it's all bullshit. These guys were only interested in ideas that supported their narrative, even if those ideas directly conflicted with real facts.

• Brohoof 2

yes I do because I have had experiences and for anyone who has said no its because you have never been to a haunted place I have been to Jerome (a Mining town in Arizona) and the Whaley House (a court/general store/house in California) saw some spooky things at both areas

Why of course. How else could you explain all those sightings and..activities of the paranormal?

I actually had one experience a while ago when I was 7 or 8. It was probably the most frightening experience I ever had, considering I..heard IT all night until I fell asleep.

No, not at all. Most paranormal activities are halloucinations caused by magnetic fields in the location where the sitings have occured.

This video goes into more detail:

• Brohoof 2

No, i don't. Be it mysterious sightings, weird lights, noises and what have you - i reckon that just because i can't explain something, doesn't mean i have to attribute it to some sort of paranormal force.

• Brohoof 4

I do. I've experienced more than enough to know that people have a spirit, and that they can do things with their energy when they passed away. Some things you just can't explain, and looking for an explanation is sometimes just a waste of time. People should believe whatever they want tho.. And I also don't really believe in the creepy stuff like in the horror movies.. That's just to make people scared. I think you have nothing to worry about, but that there is paranormal activity for sure :)
Also when it's someone you knew very well, they won't show themselves unless they feel like you really NEED to see them. If you say "I don't wanna see you" and you really don't want that, and are aware of their company, they won't do anything to scare you. :)

Maybe you all think I'm weird now :derp:  but that's fine. hahaha