Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Believe in Paranormal Activities

An Unknown Pony.

YES!!!

now though the stuff I have see/heard I have been pretty sure about paranormal activities existence

though I know I may never know for sure...

at least I feel they come to existence...

If ghosts were a real phenomenon, we'd surely have been able to figure out how they work and be able to study them from a scientific perspective at this point. It's not like it's super hard to find supposed paranormal activity to research.

Humans just like to come up with really dramatic explanations for mundane things if they don't otherwise understand what they saw.

• Brohoof 5

Well I believe very well in paranormal activities. I always hear something coming up the stairs when noones there, I know my mums asleep since she snores very loudly. There is a shadow in the front room there goes from the entrance to the fireplace in a very quick a rapid motion. One time the bathroom lights turned on and off it scared the living crp outta me and I was by myself.

Yes. Though I haven't had any encounters personally.

My sister had an encounter. My grandma died when I was like 4, so about 13 years ago. My sister, 5 at the time, was sitting on a bed talking, but no one was physically there so essentially it seemed like she was talking to herself. My mom walked in and asked her who she was talking to and she said "I'm talking to grandma." And then said something about a dog. I can't remember the name right now. Anyway, my mom never heard about the dog before so she asked her aunt about it and sure enough my grandpa had a dog named 'whatever the hell it was called'. My great aunt was curious as to why she asked since it was such an obscure question.

My mom just kinda stood there; she didn't know about the dog, my sister sure as hell couldn't have known about the dog. So yeah, pretty weird stuff.

I tend to hear and see things that aren't there, but I personally don't believe in the paranormal. Just because something strange may happen doesn't mean there's not an actual explanation. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm on the fence concerning the existence of the paranormal, but I'm much more inclined to believe in it than not.  I walk through a cemetery to get between my apartment and campus everyday (often around midnight), so I'm sure I'll be back in a while to confirm my belief.

Yep im a believer.  I recognize science and the logic behind it.  However, science can be modified, molded and sometimes tricked. The world is too big to be wrapped up into a nice little bow.  When we visit the remote countries of the world without our technology the shadows seem a bit more active than usual.

Even when science does capture something it can't explain theirs the ever present idea that "all will be revieled in time".  I don't think it's wise to have a purely scientific outlook on life.  Their are things out their.  No im not saying we can't understand them in time, and perhaps one day they will become legitimate interests of study, but for now their are mysteries to be uncovered!   

Why yes I do believe in ghosts. My last encounter with ghosts was last halloween. I was just chilling on my bed when I felt something pull on my leg. No one was in my room at the time.  :wau:

Would you share your ghastly encounters details with us?  :kindness:

I'd love to!  :pinkie: 

Thank you for showing interest.  :rarity:

Back when I was around 10, I lived in a rather large house. Much bigger then my current one.  I never really had the best vibes from the house, but it wasn't my choice to decide just to move out. The first thing that happened was when I was in bed with my door cracked.  I saw a tall black figure walk in front of the door. No one was awake, so I basically stayed up all night scared out of my skin.  This is when I knew spirits were real.  I could feel the presence of something else in the house for sure. I always felt uncomfortable in the house, but even more so after I saw what I saw.  A few weeks later, my older brother told me at breakfast that he always sleeps with his door shut and locked, and never wakes up in the night.  He told me that the other night he woke up for no reason and had a feeling to check his door.  It was open, but still locked. I could not go back to sleep the following night, nor could I keep the haunted feeling away that something was in this house with me besides my family. I fell asleep finally, and the next morning all was well. The night after the report from my brother, I was in my bathroom getting ready to go to bed. I was brushing my teeth when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. I looked up and in a mirror, for a brief second I saw a hand-like shape reaching for my shoulder.  My other bother (the same age as me) was with me at the time, and saw the same thing. We talked it over, and I explained to him what I saw previously. My mother told me that it was alright, and everything was fine.  I went to my bed and was getting ready to fall asleep when I felt that terrible feeling of being watched again.  I opened my eyes to see a face staring at me from the end of my bed.  It was there for only a second, but I clearly saw a face.  I was terribly disturbed, and decided to spend the night in my brothers room because I had to go to bed.  We moved out of the house shortly after my experiences, and all was well.  Though I did get strong vibes from a haunted hospital a few years later.

I've luckily had no more experiences with ghosts since that house.

@, Huh, So this always happened only after dark? Nothing peculiar took place in daylight?

Ghost activity happens almost as much during the day, but it's less noticeable when everybody is moving around. Outside noise and other various causes such as rain can block out the activity.

• Brohoof 1

If you saw them first hand like I have you'd believe they exist too.

Especially if it's standing over your bed looking at you....I think I'd better just be quiet now....

Edited by Guillotines

Ghost activity happens almost as much during the day, but it's less noticeable when everybody is moving around. Outside noise and other various causes such as rain can block out the activity.

I have managed to dodge all those kind of things and events my whole life it seems. Day and night. And I live in really old city, with really old buildings, in a really old building. And lived in a building older than the establishment of United States even. And never a ghost! 

Not that I fully exclude the possibility, it never just has been demonstrated in ways that are conclusive evidence and personal anecdotes and testimonies do not really hold water, of course I always hear them out because maybe some day someone has some actual proof to show to support their testimonies  :toldya:

@, Huh, So this always happened only after dark? Nothing peculiar took place in daylight?

Yes.  I still had the feeling of being watched in the day, but I only saw things in the night.

Yes, and my family is very noisy. 

X3

Edited by Sassy Dashie