Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Believe in Paranormal Activities

An Unknown Pony.

I'm pretty skeptical about ghosts, because there is a frequency that is slightly lower than what we can hear that can disrupt our minds and make us perceive things that aren't real. Though I do strongly believe in aliens and creatures that haven't been identified yet (both of which have extraordinarily high probabilities of being real).

• 2 weeks later...

Everything has a reasonable explanation so no I don't believe in paranormal stuff. I've had the odd creepy encounter like doors moving or strange noises but it's normally just been wind or the pipes in my old British house.

• Brohoof 1

The same way I believe in fairy tales, fairy tales for grownups, leprechauns, unicorns, fairies, The Groke and Steve, actually.

Steve is full of shit. For being a ghost he's got some truly fucking whacky ideas of "having a good time", eating Nutella out of a diaper in public being one of them.

Although the idea of "taking a shit at the salad bar at San Marino's" sounds fun, there are way too many legal repercussions for that crap to even be viable.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never experienced a paranormal event. I have done remote viewing. 

I did visit the haunted house in San Diego called the Wailie house. It is said its the most haunted one where people get scratches and feel creepy cold hand on their shoulder.

When I was there I went up stairs and sat in a chair there. There were a lot of folks running around with laptops, cameras and other recording devices. I waited for about 20 minutes but there was no activity. I didn't feel anything either. The room I was in was supposed to be the most active. So I went downstairs and people were acting stranger than before. My friend asked me what I did. I said nothing why? He said all the activity stopped as if the house was never haunted. Nothing silent and no recorded activity. So Not sure if I am a person who scares ghosts away or what ever. I just do not believe that they are there.

I'm a skeptic for the most part. I do believe that ghosts and very limited psychic abilities are scientifically/logically plausible.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that television psychics and fortune tellers are hacks.

That being said, I think that there are some people that may be able to sense things most of us can't. 

We know so little about how the brain, energy, and dimensions work; who is to say it's impossible for people to see into future?

As for ghosts--how can we be sure they do/don't exist? How can science study such a thing? The lack of definite proof of a thing's existence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I definitely do not believe in things like vampires, werewolves, zombies (the undead kind), Bigfoot, et cetera. Unlike ghosts these things have physical forms and therefore are subject to the laws of conventional science.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I do, I actually lived in a legit haunted house as a little kid. No joke. Me and my family have plenty of stories to tell about the...weird experiences we’ve had in that place that’d give you chills. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

As far as ghosty stuff the only personal experience I've had was hearing disembodied footsteps at a place I worked when I was a teenager. It was a village of old buildings from the 1890s collected into one place, and it was said to be haunted. I heard the footsteps when I was there all by myself, and when I went to investigate their source, they stopped. (Otherwise, I would have made my own footsteps in the opposite direction as fast as I could).

My mom and brother had some experiences of their own under different circumstances, but I've detailed those in other threads. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

For the most part I don't, but I'm not against the idea that it's real too.

I kind of like to believe that once you die, you die, but your soul becomes its own entity which becomes a ghost

• 1 month later...

I believe in ghosts and stuff, but haven't encountered any in person. I went to a reputedly haunted house once that was left abandoned, to have a look around for myself, but it was the middle of the night and I decided against going inside alone, so I stayed outside and explored around the perimeters instead. I didn't see anything unusual and I sometime regret not having explored further, even though it's not a great idea to do so alone, for many reasons.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes. I've had several disturbing experiences that I don't think can be accurately explained by the laws of nature and it freaks me out just thinking about them. I know what I saw, and my brother can confirm it because he saw many of the same things I did.

I'm usually impartial to these sorts of topics. While they aren't always easy to believe, we can't exactly rule them out due to many unexplainable factors.

Absolutely not. It's all a load of crap that has no grounding in reality. Until I see some convincing evidence, not made up pseudoscientific bullshit, I'll be unlikely to change my position.

• Brohoof 1