Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you give brohoofs?

Noei

I'm not too serious about giving them out. I'll usually brohoof if I agree with a post, if it's of high quality/a lot of effort was put in, if it makes me smile or sometimes just to be friendly.

• Brohoof 2

Well.I  tend to brohoofs a lot, :lol:  I will brohoof......

1.Any post in fan clubs that I am active ( Unless it is something offensive or I highly disagree with), because it is usually great to see someone liking the same character I like.

2.Any post that I had read and don't disagree with , although some times I also brohoof posts that have a good argument, even I disagree with it. :derp:

3.If a post is so awesome that a mere brohoof can't express my affection , I will quote it. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I brohoof fairly often either to express agreement with what was said or because I found it amusing.  If there is a comment directed at me, or I just want a member to know I read their post, I also brohoof as an acknowledgement. 

• Brohoof 2

Usually if I find a post amusing or if I agree.

So I guess I should brohoof every post in this thread.

Edited by Mavis
  • Brohoof 2

I generally brohoof posts that I find agreeable, funny, interesting, or, in special cases, posts that I disagree with, but which make an original, well thought-out, and compelling argument.

And, on the flipside of that, I don't brohoof shallow posts, poorly written posts, or posts that cite fallacious or provably false arguments, no matter how much they coincide with my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

two reasons cause me to brohoof

1. if I like the post but am too lazy to reply.
  2. if I like the post but have no reason to reply.

it depends on the situation.

but basically I gotta like the post before I brohoof.

if I really, really like the post, I will brohoof and reply to it xD

here, have two bits.

Well... Hmm.. This is hard I guess its easier to say the ones I don't brohoof so:

I don't brohoof

1. If the post offends someone

2. If my brohoof would make the poster feel offended

3 If I feel that other people may see or feel that post as offensive material

4 If I have not read the post

/)

you must brohoof a lot! xD

but if I think about it, I've noticed the name oobrony a lot, so I'm not surprised.

:fluttershy:I hope you have a very flutter Christmas, if that's okay with you... hehe yay

• Brohoof 3

I have two main occasions that I brohoof:

1. When I find something funny.

2. When I generally agree with someone and don't feel the need to make another post saying the exact same thing again. That's a waste of time and space. Alternatively I won't brohoof and just quote someone if I have something more to say.

2a. Sometimes I won't agree with what's said but the person posting said it in a way that fully explains themselves or informs me of things I wasn't aware of and I have no beef with it whatsoever.

It's actually pretty rare that I brohoof anyone. I don't generally agree with people on things and a lot of posts I see can be easily looked over. Especially the ones that just regurgitate something that's already been said a million times in the same topic. We get it already, you don't approve of sibling relationships because children can have defects. Think of something new to say or gtfo.

• Brohoof 3

About as often as a politician tells the truth or Wario donates to charity. Joking aside though I don't do it that often, there are a lot of posts I like but the ones I do in fact bro hoof are the ones I feel deserve some special recognition.

• Brohoof 1

I rarely brohoof because I am using mobile version and I have to switch to full version every time

So if its not something really interesting I won't brohoof

BY THE WAY,

Lol why everypony brohoofing theese comments I guess someponys just brohoof the brohoof posts ;)

Edited by LegendsMaxed
  • Brohoof 5

I brohoof if you posted:

- something that made me go "YESSSSSS!" in enthusiastic agreement
- something that made me go "hahahahahahahaha!!!"
- something that was very smart and I was like " You know what!? That's very true & well-stated!"
- something mentioning me and I was like "WOO I noticed this and I appreciate it!!!"

- a photo in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread and your face is cute

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 5