Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you give brohoofs?

Noei

• 2 weeks later...

I give them to ponies making their first post in the Welcoming Plaza, as well as to posts that reference something I know about or that make me laugh, or that I agree with.

Still not enough, though... :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 3

I don't tend to give them out willy-nilly. Even if a post says something I agree with, if it's done in a bad way or in mean spirit I won't brohoof it since I hate that sort of thing when trying to have a discussion.

Either that, or if someone posts something that genuinely makes me laugh. Doesn't happen very often, though.

• Brohoof 3

My brohoof system is sort of weird?

I brohoof posts I enjoy- like the ones that make me laugh. I also brohoof posts that are completely awesome like a long analytical post that must have take a lot of effort and I feel I need to reward. I brohoof posts of people who share my opinions to something. I also brohoof to call someone's attention back to a topic if I posted in it and I want them to see it, this one is kinda rare. I also brohoof posts that disagree with me when I share an opinion and they directly quote me to show I have no hard feelings. I also brohoof posts that are really nice.

Despite all of this, I don't really brohoof a lot? I more in the middle when it comes to giving brohoofs.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 years later...

Not often about 0-5 give or take. 
This is how my brohoof system work.

• Brohoof: when I agree with something or really like the comment.
  • Teacup: “cheers” as in for compliments.
  • Laugh:  Funny post.
  • pondering or (...): When I don’t understand or dislike/ disagree something.

• Brohoof 1

I have a few friends I like to give brohoofs to all the time, like @Tacodidra, because he does the same to me (and others).

If I see that someone deserves a brohoof, I give. I used to give other reactions as well but that became difficult with the ever so switching of the themes. There were different types of reactions, that might not be the same reaction the next week. It would be confusing to give a hug if it turned into a boot the next day, if you know what I mean?

• Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...

I give brohoofs to pretty much every status update and their corresponding replies that float into my notifications box. I also brohoof various posts every now and then.

• Brohoof 2