Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Jackie Chan Fan Club Official Thread

Jonny Music

I couldn't seem to find any Jackie Chan love around here. So I decided to post this up.

When you wanted to watch a movie with fast-paced action and comedy, but with your family? Jackie Chan movies were always there to chose from (I could be wrong there, so my apologies).

I'd like to see if there are others besides me who also like Jackie Chan and his movies.

If you do happen to like his movies (even if he only stars on some of them and not being involved with the production of those said films), list some of the ones you liked the most (with Jackie Chan acting in them of course). :)

post-29975-0-65827300-1417484967.jpg

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

I remember an animated series where at the end Jackie chan appears and I guess he is kinda cool

So you aren't that familiar with his movies and the ones he acted on? He is a phenomenon in the film industry!

He does every single one of his stunts in his whole lifetime. He never had a stunt double do stunts for him. He laughed at the face of death many times! He is my Action/Comedy hero. :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah! *brohoof* rush hour was hilarious. Shanghai noon was amazing as well, though almost every Jackie chan film I've ever seen has been entertaining. I'm a middle aged pony though so I've seen most of them ;-).

• Brohoof 1

So you aren't that familiar with his movies and the ones he acted on? He is a phenomenon in the film industry!

He does every single one of his stunts in his whole lifetime. He never had a stunt double do stunts for him. He laughed at the face of death many times! He is my Action/Comedy hero. :)

Chuck Norris uses stunt doubles therefore jackie chan is greater than chuck Norris. I love jackie chan but haven't watched his films for a few years :/ god I wanna watch rush hour 3 right now!

• Brohoof 1

I've seen a few of his movies. I'll tell you this, too. He's adorably cute! In one movie (I forget which one) He escaped from a rooftop by wrapping a hose around his middle, and going down the side of the building like a yo-yo! He then ran for it, but all staggering and dizzy.

:kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Aahh, Jackie Chan, an action actor who entertain us with his wacky fighting. Just a rule of thumb for bad guys who are fighting Jackie Chan: Don't fight with everyday items in your surroundings XD

One movie I really like was a Chinese movie called New Police Story (I think), since it's one of the movie I watched long time ago.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 1:52 AM, Splashee® said:

Let me just say one thing...

Rumble in the Bronx credits theme (end of movie song). Best ever

I'm doing it, listen to this:

Best ever! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

Amazing!

I wish the quality of the song was better though (hard to hear the lyrics compared to the real movie). Seems Youtube might be to blame here.

• Brohoof 1