Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Accepting) Equestria: 1955

Mand'alor Dash

@@Mand'alor Dash

I was hoping you could think of something. ^^" But looking at it I understand you already have your hands full already managing in Equestria.

Here are some ideas,

He could be an undercover unit as a secret investigator on the mercenaries.

Could be spying on the Prench?

Maybe to gather Intel upon the Arabians and guerillas? See if they possibly have nuclear weapons?

New question, are there nuclear weapons in this universe? Or something equivalent to that?

Edited by IllusivePony

@,

It's the 50s, so yes, there are nuclear weapons, but they're alot harder to get a hold of than they are today. For Saddle Arabia to be nuclear, the weapons would have to have been provided to them by either the Equestrians (or one of their allies) or the Changelings.

Perhaps the RIA agent is doing all of the above. He's spying on the Prench to find evidence that would damn the war in the face of international law, he's investigating war crimes on behalf of the mercenaries, and he's trying to investigate a possible connection between the Saddle Arabian rebels (or the government, for that matter) and the Changelings.

Come to think of it, I should really put out a radio news segment about the war. Haven't done one of those in a while...

I'm not trying to godmod away or anything or make the Strategies Group seem untouchable but apart of the Strategies Group conduct policies state that all contractors will follow all regulator discipline regimes as practiced by traditional state armies.

The Equestrian Strategies Group was after all founded by former Royal Guard ponies.

if you're interested I could give you a full summary about the history of the Equestrian Strategies Group.

@, Traditional state armies aren't perfect either. Now, I'm not saying we should make them cartoonishly evil or anything of the sort. But, for the sake of avoiding having an obvious "good guy," maybe they simply sweep any incidents under the rug, if it involves a high ranking or otherwise exceptionally profitable individual.

Example: a prestigious Major in Equestrian Strategies takes advantage of a Saddle Arabian mare, but he isn't punished, and the crime never comes to light. The woman is paid for her silence, and the world turns as if it had never happened.

I would love to join! If you don't mind of course. :)

I would like to join with my OC Ringo, he's a light peachish earth pony with a medium long brown mane. He also has a short beard, and often wears a bowler hat and a green plaid jacket. (50s styled of course!) He is most skilled at dexterity, but sucks at long-ranged weapons.

Thank you for your time. :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Mand'alor Dash,@,@@Gloomfury,  

I just want to apologize for my inactivity, I know I'm probably holding everything up right now. As usual things are pretty busy on my end, if I take too long feel free to take my lack of posting as silence from that character and carry on with the conversation. I'll try to start replying more regularly again but real life comes first.