Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc (Accepting) Equestria: 1955

Mand'alor Dash

ok all proble get on around 3;30 4:00 pacific time

Alright. That's fine by me.

Everyone else: I had the idea to start it off in Vibrant's barbershop, with a fairly "Old-fashioned" donkey being shown in by his wife to get a haircut for his birthday party. Besides that, everybody's free to start their stories how they please. The barbershop intro is mostly to set the flavor of the RP.

Opinions?

i really dont know how to put mmy character in there shes kinda all over the place advice?

If she's a high school senior, you could always have her just starting her school day as usual. Or, if you want to directly involve her in the intro, it could be that she's getting a haircut for the upcoming prom or something.

Be creative. :)

ok

also if assuming you read my character profifle how will her fits of rage fit into the 1950s society will people think shes crazy nuts and calll the copss or if she has a high chirsma will she be able to talk out of it assming she calms down

Depends on how much rage we're talking about. If she commits a crime during her fit, then yes, cops will be involved. Otherwise, no, she won't have to worry about being arrested.

I'm alright with that, however I feel as though I should make the point that Vibrant's shop is a fairly high-end hairdresser (yes there is a difference between a barber and a hairdresser) and his services are not going to be cheap. Be sure it makes sense for your character to be there, for example Zephyr isn't the most financially stable so she won't be buying an expensive haircut, it makes much more sense for her to drop in to deliver Vibrant's morning newspaper.

• Brohoof 1

my character profile also says she sercrtly owns a working suit of T-45b brotherhood of steel power armor proble should leave that of the story lols

Yes that seems like a fairly odd thing for a high schooler to own...

@@Mand'alor Dash

I gotta say that was a pretty good first post. And if you wouldn't mind, Malachi is an open minded stallion who don't see race or creed. But that don't make him a goody goody, he just loves to pray on the strong. Because there ain't  no fun in praying on the weak.

So he'l have one or two zebras in his crew, also some griffins. Minotaurs all three kinds of ponies.

Edited by Gloomfury
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mand'alor Dash,

Hey Dash,

Do you need an already made OC to participate in this roleplay, or can I make one right now, on the fly?

Edited by Guest

@@Mand'alor Dash,

Dude you're moving too fast. I mean  @@HunterTSN,  didn't even reply to my other post yet. 

That's partially my fault, I was a bit busy yesterday and didn't have a chance to reply as quickly as I would have liked. As it stands though I don't think Vibrant would have taken part in the conversation anyway as he has already stated that he did not follow mob activity.

That said, in the future a warning might be nice before skipping ahead in the timeline a month.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mand'alor Dash,

Dude you're moving too fast. I mean  @@HunterTSN,  didn't even reply to my other post yet. 

The scene in the Salon had ended. I couldn't keep the entire RP going in one singular locale.

That said, in the future a warning might be nice before skipping ahead in the timeline a month.

A'ight. My bad. xD

• Brohoof 1

It's alright. But there ain't nothing wrong with taking this at an even pace. 

I skipped ahead mostly because I felt that the salon scene was over, and that all conflicts had been resolved there. I felt the pacing would suffer had we stayed there too long.

• Brohoof 1

Or it couldn't. You need to let things play out, something interesting might have happen. Just don't rush things. Infact, could you change your post so that we're still in the salon? 

Did you still have plans for the salon? I had said pretty much all I needed.

Or it couldn't. You need to let things play out, something interesting might have happen. Just don't rush things. Infact, could you change your post so that we're still in the salon? 

What Hunter said. If you have a good enough plan for the salon, I'll change it. Otherwise, I say we venture forth.