Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Annoying Orange did an MLP Parody

TheJLeeTeam

Who for the love of Christ who in the fck is the annoying orange? Sounds like some fcking fruit that wants to kill you!

And from the sounds of things a pony parody is only much worse than it is?

There's this magical thing called 'Google' where you can find out what it is instead of asking!

This reminds me of that horrible time when Nickelodeon made three movies about Fred....

We don't talk about that time....

Don't forget giving him a really really short lived TV series. I mean REALLY short lived.

• 4 weeks later...

My little baloney though? Really? That's the best of a parody name they could think of? Why not something fruit related? :/

I know it rhymes with pony but that's just silly. Then again I'm talking about annoying orange here. I suppose I shouldn't expect anything really creative.

To quote the Ghost Writer: "Oh crud, nothing rhymes with orange!"

Sorry, but seeing another Phan put me in the right mindset. Especially since I revisit that very episode every Christmas. 

• Brohoof 1

Eh, not a really good parody. I know they're trying to parody bronies and all, but I feel as if it's not all that subtle. I also fail to see how fruit has to do with ponies. It's a bad pun overall.

Not only that, but I'm also tired of how much some companies talk about bronies, whether it be news reports or parodies. Not only it gives us a bad name, but it's also a cheap cash grab. Or, that's what I think. :P

It's kind of a mix between pretty funny and pretty pathetic.

Personally, I'm leaning towards the second one.

I guess it IS annoying. So er.. I guess it's a.. Success?  :huh:

Damn. Now applejack's face reminds me of Annoying Orange.

Curse you infernal fruit!!

*shakes fist in the air angrily*

It actually sounds surprisingly funny, though all I have seen of the Annoying orange is the YouTube series nothing more though it would be interesting to look more into this...

To be all honest I find the Annoying orange fairly humorous myself though some humour does tend to go flat, though, though I remember a few years back going though his videos because why not!

maybe giving it a read may be interesting! 

• 3 weeks later...
Damn. Now applejack's face reminds me of Annoying Orange.

Curse you infernal fruit!!

*shakes fist in the air angrily*

Shucks! And here I was thinking it was about the Orange family in Manehattan.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

mlp ABANDON THREAD!!! | My little pony baby, My little pony, BronyAnother adorable Abandon Thread | Pony, Mlp pony, Rainbow dashThe Best 'Abandon Thread' Picture Wins - Forum Games - MLP ForumsAbandon Thread... Slowly Now - My Little Brony - my little pony, friendship  is magic, brony, Pokémon GOAbandon Thread | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your MemeAbandon Thread | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your MemeABANDON THREAD! | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your Meme

Dear Celesta Not even Mlp forum is safe from the annoying orange *shudder* a fate worse than death

welp, I guess I goes hide inside the anti-annoying orange bunker with the mane six and discord.

even the Joker is annoyed by the annoying orange. 

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 1

Why was that even a thing?

I remember when it and others came out on TV, "based on the hit YouTube series" and me, before we got internet, thinking "YouTube must be a big steaming pile of manure if that's the best they can do"

• Brohoof 2