Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie :):lol::pinkie: She is just too adorable and her personality is really unique and matches with her extraordinary appearance - her mane is by far her best physical attribute, it's stands out from the rest and it's full of surprise!

Favorite Background/Side Character: Doctor Whooves (aka Time Turner) :) Not only because he strongly resembles the tenth doctor from Doctor Who, but his overall design is pretty unique.

Favorite Episode: Pinkie Pride, and for obvious reasons. :squee:

My Ponysona/OC: His name is Orion Skies and he is the pony on my avatar. He is an Earth pony, and bears resemblance to me personality-wise. If you want to read more about him, the link to his profile is on my signature. I made him around the time I began to notice that OCs were a very common thing for bronies to have. I read through countless OC profiles and I wanted to see what I could come up with. Throughout my own life, I've always had a thirst for adventure and dreamed of accomplishing something in the world that could benefit us all as a whole. So I decided to not only make an exact pony version of myself, but also to have him be the first pony in Equestria to discover steam energy and to even have him invent his very own flight system with long steel wings and a powerful but small and long-lasting steam engine on the back. He is supposedly the very first Earth pony to fly. :D

Other OCs: I have a few other Earth pony OCs who are also quite extraordinary. Despite not being Unicorns, each of them have a special magical ability — usually elemental-based. The reasons for this can be traced to their ancestral history, or be the result of earth-shattering events in their early lives. Most of these have their own profiles which can be found via the links on my signature. If it's not there listed below, then that means I'm currently working on it.

post-8762-0-58585300-1417803857_thumb.jpg

Rosalina Waves

post-8762-0-34533400-1417803907_thumb.jpg

Yessica Bolts

post-8762-0-41728300-1417803950_thumb.jpg

Florafilla

post-8762-0-50234900-1417803999_thumb.jpg

Crystal Glass

• Brohoof 1

1. My favorite pony is Fluttershy because I can relate to her and she is very kind.

2. My favorite background pony would be Derpy because she looks so cute.

3. I created my OC because I wanted to make a pony character that would represent me.

4. My OC is based off of me in terms of personality and even physical strength as well as mentality.

5. I only have one OC because I don't want anymore as my OC is basically me.

6. My favorite episode is "Adventures in the Crystal Empire".

Picture done by Raindash S. Dragon

First off, who is your favorite pony? WHY?

Oh boy.....  Lets say Rarity for now and why,  some how i found her personality kinda just grew on me!

Your favorite background pony or side character? WHY?

BlueBlood:  He can be used a lot for fanfics.....

Derpy:  Once more a pony that can be used.  Also she's a single mother and works!

Why did you create your original character? 

I had a lot of ideas and I got more than one!

was it based off of another character of mlp? based off yoursefl? for kicks and giggles?

Um one kinda is that is Rune.

how many oc's do you have?

I have over 19 OC's for now,  some are just miner background ponies but it felt like they needed to have a story!

why?

and your favorite episode or more?

I refused to pick one!

OCs:

Rune:   She a Merc Caption who uses lighting magic,  has a code of honor and loves to explore the lost histories...

1s3TjSW.png

Hummer: Hummer zaps around from one place to other much like a dragonfly and has a very out going personality.  Her talent is making illusions for a traveling show!

3jbYnig.jpg

Rhode:  She has a talent and earth magic for changing for the colors of the leaves for Fall.  A bit of a flirt if anything....

sUeqtZI.png

North:Part of the Search and Rescue team for the Iron Mountain,  she flies at night using the stars and moon to find her way!

jxxoCjW.png

• Brohoof 1

My favourite pony is Rarity, I like her personality and creativity.

I only have one OC(Still working on her).  Her name is Enola, it means Solitary.  She's an earth pony and I based her more or less on myself.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie :):lol::pinkie: She is just too adorable and her personality is really unique and matches with her extraordinary appearance - her mane is by far her best physical attribute, it's stands out from the rest and it's full of surprise!

Favorite Background/Side Character: Doctor Whooves (aka Time Turner) :) Not only because he strongly resembles the tenth doctor from Doctor Who, but his overall design is pretty unique.

Favorite Episode: Pinkie Pride, and for obvious reasons. :squee:

My Ponysona/OC: His name is Orion Skies and he is the pony on my avatar. He is an Earth pony, and bears resemblance to me personality-wise. If you want to read more about him, the link to his profile is on my signature. I made him around the time I began to notice that OCs were a very common thing for bronies to have. I read through countless OC profiles and I wanted to see what I could come up with. Throughout my own life, I've always had a thirst for adventure and dreamed of accomplishing something in the world that could benefit us all as a whole. So I decided to not only make an exact pony version of myself, but also to have him be the first pony in Equestria to discover steam energy and to even have him invent his very own flight system with long steel wings and a powerful but small and long-lasting steam engine on the back. He is supposedly the very first Earth pony to fly. :D

Other OCs: I have a few other Earth pony OCs who are also quite extraordinary. Despite not being Unicorns, each of them have a special magical ability — usually elemental-based. The reasons for this can be traced to their ancestral history, or be the result of earth-shattering events in their early lives. Most of these have their own profiles which can be found via the links on my signature. If it's not there listed below, then that means I'm currently working on it.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rosalina Waves

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yessica Bolts

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Florafilla

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Crystal Glass

dude thats really cool! i though about having an earthpony with that kind of thing, but ended up doing it where Lightning Stormweaver Has an ability that lets her control where lightning strikes and can bring it about as long as there is some form of cloud no matter how smal...

1. My favorite pony is Fluttershy because I can relate to her and she is very kind.

2. My favorite background pony would be Derpy because she looks so cute.

3. I created my OC because I wanted to make a pony character that would represent me.

4. My OC is based off of me in terms of personality and even physical strength as well as mentality.

5. I only have one OC because I don't want anymore as my OC is basically me.

6. My favorite episode is "Adventures in the Crystal Empire".

Picture done by Raindash S. Dragon

I wanted it that way - where there was only one oc, aka me, but i kept having to rewrite everything and they all just became their own oc :D

Oh boy.....  Lets say Rarity for now and why,  some how i found her personality kinda just grew on me!

BlueBlood:  He can be used a lot for fanfics.....

Derpy:  Once more a pony that can be used.  Also she's a single mother and works!

I had a lot of ideas and I got more than one!

was it based off of another character of mlp? based off yoursefl? for kicks and giggles?

Um one kinda is that is Rune.

I have over 19 OC's for now,  some are just miner background ponies but it felt like they needed to have a story!

why?

I refused to pick one!

OCs:

Rune:   She a Merc Caption who uses lighting magic,  has a code of honor and loves to explore the lost histories...

img-3311627-1-1s3TjSW.png

Hummer: Hummer zaps around from one place to other much like a dragonfly and has a very out going personality.  Her talent is making illusions for a traveling show!

img-3311627-2-3jbYnig.jpg

Rhode:  She has a talent and earth magic for changing for the colors of the leaves for Fall.  A bit of a flirt if anything....

img-3311627-3-sUeqtZI.png

North:Part of the Search and Rescue team for the Iron Mountain,  she flies at night using the stars and moon to find her way!

img-3311627-4-jxxoCjW.png

North is somewhat similar to one of my oc's _ Amina Starweaver. she works for a search and development team as well, but in the ever free forest. her cutie mark is the North star because, likethe north star, amina is an unwavering and bright light that leads ponies and guieds them where they nead to be. :) you have some neat ocs there :D

My favourite pony is Rarity, I like her personality and creativity.

I only have one OC(Still working on her).  Her name is Enola, it means Solitary.  She's an earth pony and I based her more or less on myself.

thats preety neat! Keeping it simple?

• Brohoof 2

Because I am an insecure person who feels reassurance knowing I can create my own world where I'm a mary sue and everything goes my way. With my OC I can write super angsty fanfictions with undertones about how hiding in pony form represents forgetting the crushing world around me and ascending to a higher plane of existence. Oh yeah, and my OC was raised by dragons. In a cave built to train assassins.

I based my OC on what is most appealing and attractive to the eye of a sentient organism.

This is my OC btw

62236.png

About 50

• Brohoof 1

thats preety neat! Keeping it simple?

Well I'm not very good at creating characters at this point, I do keep a file on her that I work on every so often but it's just difficult for me.

• Brohoof 2

Because I am an insecure person who feels reassurance knowing I can create my own world where I'm a mary sue and everything goes my way. With my OC I can write super angsty fanfictions with undertones about how hiding in pony form represents forgetting the crushing world around me and ascending to a higher plane of existence. Oh yeah, and my OC was raised by dragons. In a cave built to train assassins.

I based my OC on what is most appealing and attractive to the eye of a sentient organism.

This is my OC btw
img-3315308-1-62236.png

About 50

LOL! thats preety awesome! I think when i created amina who is queen of the dragons in my fan fics, i was going for something to bullshit around- kinda a way to prove i could be somebody:) Much like what you have said :D

Well I'm not very good at creating characters at this point, I do keep a file on her that I work on every so often but it's just difficult for me.

why is it difficult if you don't mind my asking?

• Brohoof 1

So I am curious about many things. so with that comes many queastions!

why?

My favorite pony is: Rarity.

She is the element of Generosity, and my family always tells me I'm very generous, You are so generous, So I connected that.

My favorite background pony is: Thunderlane.

In the Episode "Wonderbolts Academy" he caught Rarity. It was so romantic. Ever since then, he has been my favorite.

I created my OC: Arcane Defect.

I created her simply because I wanted an OC and made a pony that could be mysterious fantasy like.

I created Arcane Defect out of my own imagination.

Lastly my favorite episode is: "A dog and pony show".

That episode describes how just because you are a lady doesn't mean you can't handle yourself. Teaches you words of strength and not brawn.

Pheeeew... lot of typing..

• Brohoof 1

My favorite pony is: Rarity.

She is the element of Generosity, and my family always tells me I'm very generous, You are so generous, So I connected that.

My favorite background pony is: Thunderlane.

In the Episode "Wonderbolts Academy" he caught Rarity. It was so romantic. Ever since then, he has been my favorite.

I created my OC: Arcane Defect.

I created her simply because I wanted an OC and made a pony that could be mysterious fantasy like.

I created Arcane Defect out of my own imagination.

Lastly my favorite episode is: "A dog and pony show".

That episode describes how just because you are a lady doesn't mean you can't handle yourself. Teaches you words of strength and not brawn.

Pheeeew... lot of typing..

LOL thats pretty awesome! 

why is it difficult if you don't mind my asking?

Probably a mix of lack of motivation and confidence, there's so much that I want to do with a character that I'm not quite sure what to do first.  Perhaps I just need to start slow or something.

• Brohoof 2

, most of the questions you listed have their own individual topics. This sort of focused discussion works a little better than a larger spectrum thread like this. I would recommend that you can this a blog though. :D