Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Disney cartoon character?

CosmicHooves

I'm sure the majority of people on this site like to watch a good Disney cartoon once and a while.

Out of all the cartoons though, do you have a specific favorite character?

My favorite Disney character is a timeless classic.

Winnie the Pooh.

post-25645-0-90875900-1417845254.jpg

I just appreciate his personality and how distinct his character is.

• Brohoof 9

Scamp and Angel are my favourite Disney Characters, from Lady and the Tramp 2 Scamp's Adventure, both puppies are an underrated and often overlooked Disney characters, which is too bad, given that most of the focus is on the Princesses, and they are really missing out on Angel. She is a strong, independent female puppy, yet she had a tender side, Angel wanted to be in a family, despite the fact she lived in a junk yard, Angel was abandoned by many owners, for varying reasons named by Angel herself, however she still held hope for a good family, Scamp, wanted to be free from his obligations, to satisfy his curiosity, yet like Angel he too had a good soul, and came to admire her and the family he had, so that was the plot to the film. Lady and the Tramp 2 is my favourite Disney sequel, I was fourteen when I first saw the movie, and I fell in love for both Scamp and Angel, I can relate too both characters quite well, the desire for liberty and the connection to good people, Angel was a great female lead, Allysa Millano was a great voice for her, Angel is a good example, but she is a dog and not of noble origin, so Disney has shifted focus some place else, and Scamp is a great male lead, Scott Wolf equally did a good job, Scamp is a wonderful male Disney character, getting his respect and learning to value his blessings, this is perhaps one of the best paired Disney characters of all time.

post-19222-0-80919500-1417849592.jpg

Edited by Emperor Peter
  • Brohoof 2

She's relatively a newcomer, but I really like Mabel Pines. She operates under her own unique logic.

Here's an exchange between her and her twin brother Dipper, when she's trying to decide what to carve from a huge block of wax.

Dipper-
"Maybe you should carve something from real life."
Mabel-
"Like a waffle, with big arms!"

That segment appears in the following "Best of Mabel" video.

• Brohoof 2

This Disney character is new, but Bill Cipher of Gravity Falls is my favourite Disney character. Even if he only appeared in two episodes so far, his role as a villain and his sense of humour has really impressed me. I like villains with an odd sense of humour, as they tend to stand out more, or so I think.

I haven't really decided if Bill's my favourite Disney character, however. I've recently became a fan of Gravity Falls, so I'm a little biased.

Edited by The Snowy Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

I can't really think of my favorite disney character, but I guess I really like Tarzan.

So, Little Tarzan finds it hard growing up when he realizes he isn't like everyone else.... due to the fact that they're hairy and can all look the same and the only hair he has is on his head.
We see Tarzan, during a montage, trying to see if he is like other animals but also learning that even though he is man and not ape he can still do amazing things.
Okay now out of all the Disney characters I think Tarzan is different because he is the character that really stands out and says "Im different". Sure, others like Hercules and Quasimodo do too but Tarzan's story is all about saying "I'm different, I'm human". If that makes sense...
tumblr_mngeolJVtA1soni85o1_500.gif

Kronk, because that guy is just freaking hilarious. 

I love how his Polish voice dub has so smart, clever tone yet he is like "Disneyfied" derpy :lol: And his look adds even more to his hilariousness :D 

• Brohoof 2

I really loved Scar (I've always loved the bad guys) from Lion King. I also liked Zira (from Lion King 2) and Captain Hook (from Peter Pan). I also liked Mr. Smee (Captain Hooks little henchman). 

Scar from the Lion King. Jeremy Irons is just deliciously villainous!  :lol:

I also really like The Beast and Maleficent.

• Brohoof 3