Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Disney cartoon character?

CosmicHooves

When I was a kid I loved Mickey, I still like the guy but not nearly as much as I used to. These days I would probably say Goofy and Donald Duck. And Maleficent as far as villains go, turning into a dragon and threatening to send the "powers of hell" are way too good to pass up.

• Brohoof 2

I'd have to say Beast, and Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. 

I always thought Beast was cool: his design, his moments when he uses his monstrous strength for heroic deeds, etc. He' s a good person, but like Belle says, he needs to learn how to control his temper lol. 

Frollo is just a great villain: his voice is epic, and his presence is powerful and authoritative. He doesn't have powers or anything, he's just a man in a powerful position, and also very religious. He let's nothing stand in his way, and goes to any length to acquire what he wants. He's very realistic, which makes him more intimidating. 

I pretty much agree with everything Nostalgia Critic said about him, lol.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Disney character, no matter what, will forever and always be Alice. She was my favorite ever since I was small and I have always felt a very strong connection to her. I even have an Alice tattoo on my thigh...though it's not in a Disney style (it's an original illustration from the book)

Alice_in_wonderland_1951.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

The one and only, The pumpkin king!

25758257-E8EA-486E-B874-91CA87F3B405.gif.40cdb615a7c406cd3a1b10bd55ea2156.gif

Oogie boogie is pretty cool too! 

319E7F24-CF95-4A55-BB76-80F2FF4CF3B2.gif.a1dff9ebb29c6131256cdc66e3451b28.gif

(edited)

Cassandra from Tangled the Series, is actually my favorite character of all time, I had never met a character with whom I identified so much, until a month ago I met the series, and from the first episode I liked Cassandra, but my love for her increased in the third season, a little ironic because now she was the bad guyy, and you're supposed to hate villains, but I think Tangled did it right, showing you the facts from a neutral perspective and not forcing you to believe there is a good one and a bad one, but in the end she back to normal, dark and icy as ever

Edited by Jane
  • Brohoof 1

Alice from Alice In Wonderland has always had a connection to me. The exhaustion of reality, the desire to escape from this world to a fun one that doesnt have to make sense... I've always resonated with that. ♡

Lately I really relate to Cinderella, too.

• Brohoof 1

Jim and Silver from Treasure planet! 

Other favs are also Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Rapunzel, Gaston, Aladdin, The Genie.All I could think of right now

However, Luz from The Owl House is incredible so far and the show is only in season 1 so idk

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...