Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was just at the store buying a few notebooks for college classes that start up again next month.

38 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Make an arregement from 'Chant Of Immortality', cause @Prospekt brought it up! :lol: Thank you!

1501014992462-1939116922.jpg

You are very welcome! I adore that song.

• Brohoof 1

Listening to music. Watching some TV.

1 minute ago, Sunset Rose said:

Laundry... Fun, right?

Yeah, the funnest. Put on some music and get your folding on. Until you get to the dreaded bed sheets and fight with them for 2 hours before you give up in exhaustion and just stuff them rolled up into a cabinet.

What?

(edited)

PMing someone.

21 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

Laundry... Fun, right?

21 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Yeah, the funnest. Put on some music and get your folding on. Until you get to the dreaded bed sheets and fight with them for 2 hours before you give up in exhaustion and just stuff them rolled up into a cabinet.

What?

Incoming exaggeration in 3...2, :dry: 

What'chu y'all talking about? Doing laundry is superhero work. Be like Captain Underpants (never read it, but just want to make him a reference for the lulz).

Throw your poop stained pants on the washing machine and later dry it all out. Make your chores fun and exciting to do since there's nothing fun doing them in the first place.

I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N :wacko: 

Edited by ZethaPonderer

Well, I rubbed my eye wrong about 10 minutes ago, causing it to burn constantly, so I ended up wiping torrents of tears from my eye for about 5 minutes straight while my sister searched for the eye drops, so...pain. I was trying to stop pain 10 minutes ago.