Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

10 minutes ago I was preparing myself for making custom paths in old game called Zuma Deluxe:

TPjPw35.png

The paths you are seeing are from the game called Sparkle and I am preparing to recreate them in Zuma Deluxe.

Also, 10 minutes ago, I was thinking about how cruel and stupid humanity is and about a Equestria as my version of social utopia... while listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzV_457bHzc

Just finished cooking and avoiding cleaning the dishes... and watching Mother's Basement on Youtube... check him out, he's got some good stuff (Sword Art Online fans might want to avoid him, though).

• 2 weeks later...

10 minutes ago, I was formulating a list of every Paladins champion from Favorite to Least Favorite while being confused about what I should actually be doing right now. I'm at a house of a friend of a friend and my dad is helping them move in to a house. I'm just sitting on a chair and doing nothing, because I haven't been asked to do anything... :confused: I'm getting really (I believe that I'm starting to overuse this word) anxious.