Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Clocking out of work and driving on home. That feeling of whenever you get off from work is priceless.

Getting message bombed on my facebook from some of my contacts getting angry with me accusing me of tagging them in messages & such without even giving me the benefit of the doubt. There has been something crazy going on that has also happened to me in which others on will randomly start tagging you in posts without your knowledge... I had it happen to me a couple of times from one of my friends but I waved it off as something must have been going on with facebook. Low and behold I was right ~ 

Although it was pissing me the hell off because I got like 3 messages today from some of my contacts, that I haven't spoken to for god knows how long.  Each of them saying stop tagging me in posts without even asking me because it is really annoying, one of them even went as far to say they were going to block me.  >_> ... I just simply stated "it wasn't even me who did that in the first place" and did not bother to respond back afterwards.