Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was browsing the forums here on MLP Forums c: I just made a new account since I've been an inactive brony for a while. Now I'm about to play a game of league ^^

I was having a bizarre dream about camping out at a closed school and trying to attract bears to feed them.  :blush:  What- dream self- why-

Yeah I'm still really confused and not quite awake.

• Brohoof 1

Many things, none of which were productive. :P

Just finished some French pressed coffee and I'll probably make more in a few minutes. Read a few threads and posted, talked to a few folks on Skype, did something that I can't mention on the forum, and now I'm about to watch a couple of things on Youtube.

Reading a fantasy novel. Because I had nothing better to do. Plus, it was a pretty good book.

Reading fantasy sounds like a good way to pass the time to me.

OH, I have a better answer! 10 minutes ago: wasting time, now: wasting time, 10 minutes in the future: wasting time.

It wasn't wasted if you enjoyed it. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Building a star fort (which hardly looks star-like, but whatevs) in Minecraft. A reference/prototype to be exact, since I intend to build one in a separate survival world later on. The last one I made was much too small, so I had to make it larger as to have more space for some stuff on the inside, and for weapon placements along the walls. :fluttershy:

......i was playing with my dog. now i have a hole in my shirt.........puppy bites.......im fine though...he like nibbling on my shirt...and arms......and hands............................and occasionally feet. it doesnt hurt but he gets a bit rough.

Edited by DerpyWhooves2895