Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Envy said:

Attempting to nap but people around are too darn noisy.

Do not attempt to nap when one of the big three E3 conferences is being streamed in less than an hour! >.<

Not to say I am particularly fond of Micro$oft, but I am still excited to see what they will potentially reveal! Supposedly, the conference is going to be longer than 90 minutes :o 

Here's hoping for Sunset Overdrive 2, Forza Horizon 4, and Banjo-Threeie / Conker's Bad Fur Day 2 (all of which running at native 4k resolution, 60 frames per second, with HDR support! Yes, I know I am probably setting myself up for disappointment Q.Q)

If that Xbox Scorpio is over $400, I will proceed to riot, btw. No consumer should be forced to pay so much money for a gimped P.C. with a freaking 2.3 ghz CPU. But I DO really wanna see the Scorpio and also what it can do for all of the existing Xboner library. I'm not expecting much considering the CPU, but possibly they can pull off a miracle (after all, Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 were somehow able to run on a complete piece of trash hardware, ergo the base Ps4)

Edited by K.Rool Addict

1 hour ago, K.Rool Addict said:

Do not attempt to nap when one of the big three E3 conferences is being streamed in less than an hour! >.<

I have never cared about Microsoft's consoles. The kind of games the system is known for is not for me.

Pretty sure that's why I couldn't nap, either way. Lol. People are just noisy, like out in the pool. What do people see with pools anyway? So gross. *shakes head*