Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I got hungry also, still eating some potato chips.

hey the gif you used is awesome where can I find it.

Was looking for ways to pad my post count. Challenge accomplished. "The fun hath been doubled" sorry I love that line.

I got hungry also, still eating some potato chips.

hey cool gif where did you get it?

I was playing Battlefield 1, trying out the horse class, as well as the other vehicles (I'm more of an infantry guy so I don't normally bother with them).

I've been getting more annoyed at the game lately, so I figured I'd mix things up a bit. ^^

Walking home from school. It sure is cold out there but I can't help but love the snowy weather! It's even more pleasant when I listen to Christmas songs while walking.

Trying to write a summary about a text as a school project. Emphasis on the word trying:love:  Now I'm taking a break that hopefully won't last so long that it turns into procrastinating. 

Putting laundry in the dryer and grumbling about how some people leave their stuff sitting in the machine for hours on end.

I was reading a fan book about an ex-stock car driver on a mission for revenge for his sisters dissaperance and ends up getting teleported to edqustria (sorry about spelling) but his car was a wreck and fluttershy found him 20mim from death and with some help got him to a hospital and it ended with the talk with mayor mare