Lisa

General What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Finished Thanksgiving dinner with my family and recovering from a laughing fit my sister and I had. 

Looking for NASCAR MLP pony drawing only came up with a Jeff Gordon and a Jimmie Johnson ponies not a Richard petty or kyle Petty bill or chase Elliott bobby or terry labonte or a ken block :(

putting in a DvD to distract perhaps the most annoying child I have ever encountered, so that MAYBE I have 2 hours of peace.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

Just changing my new avatar into an Astray Gundam Red Frame. And also getting killed thousand times in FNAF 2 Night 3.  :okiedokieloki:

eating the best part of a watermelon (the core part inside the seed layer) and putting the rest back in the fridge evil evil evil evil >: D

Making my team mad at a game I played x3 cause I out dps all of them in a mission X'D

Badges

Checking out MLP Equestria Girls fanart over on DeviantArt since I got inspired by a piece of Sonata art.

I was thinking about how bored I was and considering ways to be less bored. 

Then I came here and started posting. Haven't done that in a while. 

10 Minutes Ago (Or was it 57 Minutes ago), I was reading the Book (Which I finished it)

Badges

Replying to threads. I made this account a long time ago but forgot about it until a couple days ago. Gotta make up for lost time!

Edited by LazyDash

Well. Drawing a commission, streaming my struggles :P I need a break now, so I stopped.

watching a loop of the TF2 Engineer saying "Gottam!" (Part of "Gotta move that gear up!")

I found a silverfish on the floor of my studio. I trapped it, because I can't bring myself to kill anything, and now it's running circles under the jar by the rim. Now I'm worried that we have a silverfish infestation in the house, since my studio isn't moist or unclean; it's pretty tidy.

*shivers* ew.

I was watching a Youtube Video discussing the story of Fallout's Sunset Sarsaparilla.